SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

She Falls Fast

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BarryDHatchet
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first love related scam and I'm really astonished how fast this one moved along. I just sent an, "I'm interested" email from the surplus forum. Take a read:

Me:
Quote:
Hi there! I'd like to get to know you!

BOY! Does N@ncy fall fast!!!
Quote:

My Dearest In heart,
My heart is full of love after receiving your reply and i hope that you are doing fine .I appreciate you so much for giving me this opportunity to know you and the respect that you have given to me by your response to mine letter and in everything i thank God so much for this privileged that he has offered to both us in this lovely and Divine meeting.
I am a simple kind of girl who believes in keeping a faithful and long lasting relationship only that i had been hunted me so much by man in the past years and has weaken mine stringent so much ,but i will never ever give up as long as i know that mine life desires is true love.I am honest,sincere,understanding,romantic,full of love and appreciate people with such a reciprocal qualities.I gives much value to education and i love learning new things that would get me exposed to cultural,economical,religious,social and other related factors that exists in living difference.Also i give much values in traveling. I like to cook and mostly baking foods and snacks of good taste just as i have learned from my mother.
My name is Miss N@ncy P@uls0n, I was born on 1st January 1986 and now 25years of age, ft 5/7. wt 59 .I am the only survival child and daughter of Late P@uls0n who died during the June/July 2004 civil war explosion in Sudan,been located in central part of Africa.
My late beloved father was the personal adviser in commerce and industrial developments to our formal Head of state. My late father is the owner of M@cr0 Vntrs before he was assassinated on that sad cold blood morning along side with my mother .when i have left for school and was in school when the sad shocking news came to me unbelievable.I managed to escape for my dear life and ran into a country, called (Senegal)
[confirmed] presently am in the commercial city of Dakar as a result of this misfortune, residing in girl's hostel here as a refugee in the refugee camp. At presently ,i am writing this letter to you now with the aid of the computer machine in Reverend father's office who is in charge of our camp.
I would like to know you better on what you do,your likes and your dislikes,hobbies and what you do for a leaven.Always bear i mind that i have no double minded in our relationship,because of how you attracted me and caught mine attention to have express interest on you on that site where i previously wrote to you.Here is one of my picture which i came in here with,and i would be free to give you more only when i have fully known you better and in your next reply.
I am very much grateful to you and would be glad that we try to keep this fire burning till we arrive to meet each other face to face without considering the distance and age differences in condition and situation that might exist between us but with love ,care and understanding,this dream must come to a reality.
I miss you so much and with much impatient waiting to receive your next reply soonest.
Yours only favorite,
N@ncy.
Images were attached and I will update with them once I figure out how Question

Me (Playing the love-struck sap, sent them within 2 hours of each other):

Quote:
You are very pretty. You stir a feeling I haven't felt in a long time! You light a fire in my heart. Tell me what you will first do when we meet!

Quote:
Also... do you have more pictures? I will send a picture of me later today.

2 hours later:
Quote:
Where are you my love? My heart aches to hear from you! please reply soon.

Within seconds after sending the 3rd response, I received:
Quote:
My Dearest Beloved,

Thank you so much for this great opportunity you have given me once again.How are you doing,your health and also the situation of things over there.To God be glory for bring us together in one heart and one love.
Hope you are fine. thanks for your reply.I thank God for you.Your message was a bit relief for me. May God protect you for me. In this camp,we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison, I hope by God's grace with your help i will come out here soon. i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to. all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.
The only person i have now is Rev. Gabriel Odontu who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp. He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the woman's hostel. because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastors Tel number is(+221 XXX XXX XXX) Feel free to call me through his number and if you want to contact the Rev his e-mail address is([email protected]). So If you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.
As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter,because when he was alive he had deposited the sum amount of 6.5 Million dollars(Six million,and five hundred thousand dollars) money in a leading bank in which he used my name as the next of kin,there on the his will plan arrangement with the bank when he opened the account.
So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it i can travel to your country and live with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.Beware that i have found so much love in you , and this is Why i am revealing you alone about this secret of mine life,and i hope that you will admit to assist me on these.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I have found on you.I like honest, understanding and God fearing people,truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking.
Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said i have a lot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think me always for i am real for you forever.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thanks and remain blessed
Yours in love
N@ncy.

My Reply:
Quote:
Thank you again so much for replying back to me! Every time I get your messages, my heart flutters and my body tingles. It is so nice to get your messages.
I would love to call you however I am unable to make international calls at this time. My employer does not allow this sort of thing and I must wait until I am home. I am currently on assignment and must wait until next week.
I am counting the hours until I can speak to you, my sweet! Have you ever traveled to America? Where are you located? I most certainly would like to rescue you from the great difficulty. It breaks my heart to see such a beautiful girl being held captive in a refugee hostel. What are you living conditions like?
How did you come to the situation you are currently in?
Tell me more and I will do my best to help you.

Now to the Reverend:
Quote:

Hello Reverend,
May God bless you and the work you do for those in need. I would like to ask you about N@ncy P@uls0n. I have had communication with her and am quite interested in helping her out. It seems like she is a very lovely girl who needs some assistance. It is fortunate that I started talking to her since I have the means to assist her. I would like to check with you though on the legitimacy of her claims. She states that her father recently died and left some money to her that she cannot access.
I would like to help her start a fresh life however I want to ensure that this is legitimate. She has given me no reason to doubt her honesty however I want to ensure that I do not fall victim to someone who is dishonest.
I am uncomfortable confronting her on it since she is in a fragile state, however I thought you could approach the questions with a delicate approach.
Is Nancy legitimate? Is she truly a refugee? Has her father died? I don't want this to be about money, but is there truly a bank account with millions of dollars? I just want to make sure that I will be reimbursed for my expenses and that she will be taken care of.
Ben Jones

I immediately get this back:
Quote:

Dear Darling,
Thanks so much for your letter and how are you doing? So please below here is the deposit details and the bank information and i will like you to contact the bank there in London for the immediate processing of the transfer. Remember that i have already written to the bank of the whole thing concerning your coming to stand on my behalf and what you need is to address the bank on whom you are to me and send to the bank this deposit details i sent to you through there bank e-mail address and once the bank reply to you do not fail to let know.
Information of the bank is as follow:
[Bank Info Appears Here] – What should I do with it?
Contact them now on how to transfer the $6.5 Million ,six million five hundred thousand dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.
As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Please do not fail to bring to my notice what ever that might go on between you and the bank please.
Yours forever in love,
N@ncy

... and my reply:
Quote:

N@ncy my love... I'm a bit confused. You have turned our love into a swift and efficient demand for money. I am a bit disappointed!
I have fallen almost head over heels for you but I think we're moving a bit fast, aren't we? I want to help you out, that is for certain! I am not familiar with international bank transfers. Also, as I explained, I am on assignment at work and cannot make international calls until next week.
I propose that we take the next week to get to know each other better. If we are to spend a happy life together, we should know as much about each other as possible. What are you likes? What do you dislike? Tell me more about yourself.
You also promised me the death certificate of your father. I certainly appreciate that you offered this very early in our relationship. It is exactly how deals like this our handled in my country and proves your honesty. Are you willing to send it?
You also promised more pictures of yourself. I would like to have more pictures of you so that I can look upon your beautiful face.
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Typical refugee scam. They move very fast, and can be very difficult to get off script.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great start BarryDHatchet

I am sure that after contacting the Bank they will require 'legal documents' and that will of course mean you will need a Barrister to obtain them from the 'High Courts'. The Barrister will need you to pay money for the documents and that's when the fun begins. Very Happy

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic