SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Proof that they do know of us....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been baiting a lad for only a few days, but I felt like I had him/her pretty hooked. I had used gmail's chat feature and had like a 90 minute chat with her yesterday. I could tell she thought she had a good victim on her hands. Today, I tried sending money via Western Union but they required a security photo of the receiver holding a sign. My lad who I thought was hooked refused to do the sign. However, this is her message to me in gmail chat that I found interesting:

Quote:
jane: yes my dear ok i am not a 419eater that is what u are planning to do right? am too big for that am so sorry

We knew they knew of us, but this is the first time I've ever had them mention it to me. They are watching!

PS... I of course had no idea what 419eater meant, and the bait is still alive, barely hanging on by a thread though.

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg

Last edited by Bait It Up on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"She" has no doubt been baited before, and may very well be pictured in the Trophy Room. Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Dr Venture
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh, yeah, asking for a photo is almost broadcasting to a lad that you're a baiter, nowadays. You should be able to turn the tables, though. She pointed you to the Eater. Before that you had never heard of 419 scams. Now you're concerned she's a fraud star, and she has to convince you she's on the up and up. Laughing

I will bring the heat down on you so hard you wont even know what hit you. Just relax and wait for the authorities to get to you. --Jackson Momoh, after learning I blew his money transfer on ale and whores

I HOPE PEOPLE WILL NOT HEAR OUR VOICE WHEN THE TOTAL AMOUNT WILL BE TRANSFERED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT BECAUSE YOUR ATTITUDE TOWARDS ME SOUNDS STRAINGE OF WHICH I DONT LIKE(Huh?).-- Samuel Onyema
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They know. See my signature line for how much they love our work.

Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Heh, yeah, asking for a photo is almost broadcasting to a lad that you're a baiter, nowadays.

But I didn't ask for a photo! It was Western Union who has the new policy requiring a security photo for overseas transactions due to high incidences of fraud. Very Happy

Either way, it might be a giveaway that I'm a baiter but I am still able to get signs from some of the lads. I am working on a project similar to the one Black Dog did a year or so ago where he recreated the song Mrs. Robinson with lads holding signs. I am doing a different song, and it's about 75% completed. Unfortunately I was only able to bait during the summer months so it's been a slow project that's now over a year in development due to being inactive for 10 months. It should be awesome when it's completed though, whether it's this year or next!

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd say for sure baited. I love how he says he is not a 419eater Laughing

I think this is pretty rare. If I may add a little constructive criticism you may want to wait a little longer than 3 days to ask a lad to send a trophy. Give it a little more time for the lad to build trust in you. Even getting to the part of you sending money should be drawn out a couple weeks at minimum.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Bravo I hear you. However, believe it or not I've had success in getting photos with this modality even with just baiting the lads a few days. I make sure they understand I am on their side, and it is not me asking for the photo, but Western Union. I also make sure they know the money is sent and in the Western Union system, all they need to do is get me the Security Photo for WU to activate the MTCN.

Conversely, I've tried the really slow process of baiting a lad over a couple weeks before asking for the photo with the same modality, and typically the reactions of the lad don't change (whether it is a few days or weeks). It's always a refusal to do the photo at first. Then they usually ask me to go to Money Gram instead. Money Gram unfortunately has adopted the same policy. At this point I either finally get my trophy, get a piggy instead when the lad wants to try a bank wire transfer, or I get dropped by an angry lad. It's always one of the 3 (sometimes a combination of the 3). I've found that as long as I follow the lad's "process" then the results haven't changed much. I just follow their game plan with straight baiting, and however long it takes until they ask me to send the money is when I bust out the photo request. I figure that if they are comfortable asking me for money, they are ready to give me my trophy.

EDIT: I forgot scenario #4. Occasionally they provide the photo after a few days of baiting without asking me to go try Money Gram instead of Western Union. As evidenced by this email I just received. (I haven't received the photo yet but hopefully it's coming.) It's comical though, because they ALWAYS say that it is an insult and that they are angry about the photo request. Every..... single..... time....

Quote:
My Love the lawyer called the Reverend now he was very angry ,he said that this is an insult to his personality the Reverend told him that the problem is from the Western Union after all the pleading he accepted to take the picture ,please My Love dont allow the Lawyer to get angry because of this he is the only one that can help us to get the documents here ,please let me know as soon as you get everything done ok i am waiting to hear goodnews from you.

bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey if is working for you that's great! The idea behind drawing it out is the whole investment theory. For me I have had much better results drawing out the bait a bit before going for the trophy kill. Not only that but baiting is all about waisting the lads time not seeing how quick you can get a trophy but that's just my opinion. No right or wrong way to bait. Laughing

Sounds like you have a good modality going.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I completely agree with you. The longer the bait goes the more invested the lad should be. I am just saying I've also had great success going for the kill right off, as long as you sell it to the lad the right way.

Also, wasting as much of the lad's time as you can is definitely one of the objectives, so agree with you there too. Trust me, when I get my trophy, the bait is far from over. There always seems to be a problem with it that drags the bait on longer and longer (as long as the lad is willing to let it go).

So I wasn't disagreeing with you if it sounded that way. Just sharing my success with going for the kill earlier than normal.

bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems to be working so that's good so that's great. Can't wait to see the completed song!

Sand Timer Shortstuff

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic