SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

boo hoo! << and not only from the lad.. UPDATE!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fanny Leaf
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you know peeps I have just been sitting here hammered on a spliff and I can't believe some of the people who come into the forum to make trouble. These peeps don't realise this place is FREE and FUN and we do a good thing. Bravo to anyone who adds to this place..me..I am just here to work on baits and upload trophy's and keep my nose clean.

Once these trolls get into my head they get straight out.

As for any mention of racism my household is multi-cultural and it has never entered my mind that these buggers are black or asian, they are scammers and I think (or hope) that everyone here feels the same.

I think some of these trolls need a good spliff to set them straight

Now let the hunt begin!

fytraco : hey what havew u gain?
fanny_leaf : we needed a new face for the magazine and webpage
Maris Piper
Super Master Bitch

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Justin, I'm sure you're reading this as you can't seem to keep away. So:

Do the world a favour; squeeze your zits and solve the global oil shortage.

Do me a favour; put me on your list. I'm deeply wounded I didn't make it first time round.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought for a time that some of you were rough on him, but after some shit he wrote, I changed my mind.

Quote:
What kind of person could bait starving people in third world nations trying to make money to feed their families of 8, 9, 10 people..

Fuck it ! I live in Brazil. It is not as bad as Africa, but it surelly is a 3rd World Country. And people would be very wrong if they make their living upon someone else�s disgrace. If they have 8 kids, it is their problem. Kids do not simply "happen", and I get seriouslly pissed off when I have people begging, here or abroad. There are low standart people also in the US and Europe; try to imagine what would happen if they would get the poverty excuse to make things even.

People: I think this idiot is nothing but a BADger or a mugu (likelly to be both). His objective is to make us waste our time here, instead of baiting. If we want to make him happy, let�s keep this thread open. Otherwise, I think it is better to close it and go on with our lifes.

How,can you give you me a 1.Brazillian Telephone Numner 2.Australian Identity Card 3.USA Residence Address not specific you even wrote or Portugal

Please what the hell are you doing?-Philip Savimbi
mirakl
Super Master Bitch

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I disgaree, ignoring him has been tried and failed. The little shit is a joke and he deserves everyone to laugh at him for a while. I agree he's a waste of time in general but I think we can go a little laughing before we move on.

10 dried ancho chiles, 6 dried pasilla negro (or negro) chiles, 4 dried guajillo or mulato chiles, 6 T black raisins, 1/2 cup almonds, 6 T raw sesame seeds, 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds, 1 slice French bread, 1 corn tortilla, One 3-inch piece of Mexican Canela (soft-bark cinnamon)
OR 1 1/2 t ground cinnamon, 6 whole cloves, 1 t black peppercorns, 1 1/2 t dried oregano, 1 round of Ibarra Mexican Chocolate (3.1 oz.)
varod
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@eisenhower:
You're right, of course. But in his many different guises, Justin(e) distracted us from what we were set up to do. So we�ve declared a 48-hour celebration at getting rid of the little squit. THEN we move on! Mr. Green
loPloP
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right, varod!

We should definitely keep this threat open as a matter determent!
Be warned trolls and BADgers we might seem to be nice but we ain't!

get lost mr man
go away
go away murder furker!
, Itunu

AA419: The ultimate resource for 419 fake banks
419legal: South African Police site for fighting 419 crime
Scampatrol: Fight the fraud by helping victims
Oz_Baiter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

trusteR wrote:
I also like to nominate myself as number 1. Tweety is not half the asshole as I am Laughing

Now now truster.. you know perfectly well I am number one on the *real* list.

--------------------------

eisenhower, I see your point, but please understand that this piece of shit caused so much disruption to this place over a 9 month period that you should forgive us for wanting to celebrate.

He targetted the moderators simply because we were doing our best to keep this place in order. Moderating a forum like this with an average of 400 new posts a day is not a fun job, and at times we all get our fair share of flack. The mods receive very little in return except for the ocassional pat on the back from a member and the privledge to be part of what drives this place.

I felt honoured when I received my callup from Shiver and personally feel that my work up to and past the time I was promoted is appreciated and respected.

We all should be happy that everyone gets along on the common goal much unlike other fora, and everyone here acts in a responsible way. I am suprised that even though there are thousands of different viewpoints the right to say something is respected as long as the right to disagree is as well.

The resident trolls problem is that he bahaved like the majority of people on the common "flame war" forums who make it their mission to disrupt the flow. He failed miserably because no-one chose to join him and for that every member deserves a note of thanks.

I have said it many times that I feel quite honoured to be associated with a group of people like yourselves.

Thankyou.

King of Modalities

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah you can't go deleting this thread!

The next time his head pops us, I'm sure this thread could be revived!

I've only been on this forum a short while, but have seen half a dozen trolls who realise straight away that they are not wanted. I didn't know the story of Justin until today (Yesterday to the Aussies & Tomorrow to the Yanks) but I have the sneaky feeling he'll be rearing up again some time soon......

Keep the thread alive for that moment!

<a href="ref.php?url=http://www.geocities.com/angusmcoatupp"> Angus McOatupp's Racket Busters </a>
Mortar x 3
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
varod
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As you've noticed, Angus, a lot of members here have their own unique way of dealing with trolls. They've spent months, sometimes years, sharpening their claws and strengthening their baiting muscles on some REAL nasties, so a simple troll becomes an appetiser for the main course - MUGUS Very Happy
Sudsman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fanny Leaf wrote:
you know peeps I have just been sitting here hammered on a spliff and I can't believe some of the people who come into the forum to make trouble. These peeps don't realise this place is FREE and FUN and we do a good thing.

As for any mention of racism my household is multi-cultural and it has never entered my mind that these buggers are black or asian, they are scammers and I think (or hope) that everyone here feels the same.

I think some of these trolls need a good spliff to set them straight

Now let the hunt begin!

Fanny, I couldn't agree more. Too bad you're not over in my neck of the woods, dude. I'd love to share a toke with you.

~
~
~
\_/====[]

Also, my stepson is mixed and I don't think of him (or the scammers) in terms of black and white. You're either good or bad.

mirakl wrote:
The little shit is a joke and he deserves everyone to laugh at him for a while.

Absolutely right, dear. Flame his little ass to a crisp. (BTW, love the Dixie Chicks!)

Jolly Roger United Nations x5

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rolling Eyes I dont get this at all, what about the phone calls from Dr Jones. Shocked
Sacharissa
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Read the links some that are posted too, then it'll be clear to you.

YOU LOOK SO MUCH GOOD
Legend915
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is another forum that I visit quite often. They have an ignore feature. You can put certain posters on an ignore list and none of their posts will show for you. Maybe the mods could check into that feature for these forums.
Tweety
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ignore switches don't solve the problem. Only a symptom. When a troll is ignored he wil still be around at the boards. If he figures out he's ignored he will still sign up for a new account. Also, many people purposely don't use ignore because it breaks the flow of a thread.

We have a feature called "suspension" that removes all your posting priviledges. Much more effecive. Twisted Evil

Trolls should be warned, sometimes be given a second chance if they want to reform or else be run out of town covered in tar and feathers.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The trolls story is finished.

I am sure we will see more.. but here is the story up to today....

JUS10
Outlooky
Jim-Fire
1337poster
My Right of Reply
The Final Word

Please be paitent.. I am using a free russian server which may not always be available.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done, oz!

Now the latest doubter must understand what ** EXPLETIVE DELETED ** this little ** EXPLETIVE DELETED ** is. Evil or Very Mad

get lost mr man
go away
go away murder furker!
, Itunu

Far_Cry
Bull Goose Loony

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice! But now admit, who hacked his pages and put the troll of the month thing up?

Very Bad Hosting | Join the fight! | UrgentMessage - For all the mugu you will ever need! | Click here to support 419Eater.com

Bahamas, The X6 Netherlands X5 United Kingdom X5 Nigeria X4 Spain Belgium United States Ireland Ghana Togo
Mortar x21
Rickey Singh: So at the end after travelling 1000 miles, i ended up with nothing in hand. Safari
Max Power
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Toronto, (Standing Invisible on the corner of Bay St. & Bloor St.) Canada EH!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

:yikes: Troll of the month!

LOL classic!

if u allow ma ot raock ur world i will rock it to tha limit - Nog Peter (AKA Noggie)
some bad element want just to spoil the image of Nigeria - Victor Young
i am one of those fraud stars that are very eager to extract money from other people - Benet Mpakah
it is now i konw you are not winllil to help us to receivesing the trunk box - danie lnando

PLEASE PM ME FOR TOP QUALITY TECHNICAL SUPPORT GURU
Angus McOatupp
King of Modalities

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now... back to baiting!

<a href="ref.php?url=http://www.geocities.com/angusmcoatupp"> Angus McOatupp's Racket Busters </a>
Mortar x 3
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
Zapmaster
Wang Qin Baiter

Location: Member in good standing of the Ayers Rock Surf Club

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in case I hadn't said it recently enough: I think you guys are damn cool, and that includes the mods. It can't be easy keeping tabs on a forum like this one (I'm including all of the 419eater boards here) where emotions can easily run riot, and you do a bloody fine job.

TROLLS BEWARE! Mr. Green

Current score:
[mask:1]Bruce Goanna[/mask:1] - 5.
[mask:1]Wang Qin[/mask:1] - 0. Easter Egg 2011

Bank kills: United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Netherlands
Mortar x3
Richard Fitzinu
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I just spent about 1/2 an hour reading this thread and for what it's worth I think the Mods should keep it open for a while at least. I couldn't quite figure this TROLL thing out, even though I did some research using that button at the top of this page. What I learned (I think) is that there are disruptive elements out there with not much of a life at all. These would be school lads or adolescents (no generalization intended) with what I call "expendable time".
I for one must work for a living, and still manage to MAKE time to bait 419 scammers, and for every MUGU that I can keep baited, for what ever amount of time, it makes my effort worthwhile. Jus10 or whatever the F--k his name his is a spoiled little boy with nothing worthwhile to do. Let him throw his tantrums, but he needs a babysitter obviously, and neither we nor the Mods are that. So I'll sign off now (know?, no?), go home and enjoy an Adult Beverage, beers!

"i have three skin flute players and one bonaphone who can also play skin flute she is female."

Nigeria x1 Mortar
buxtonthebluecat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To be honest when I saw the start of this thread I thought you were too hard on him.

Now I think everyone showed more patience with him than I would.

So well done to all the Mods and thank you for the excellent job you all do.
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work Mods!

We don't need this sort around. I had to laugh at the contradictions on his webpage though:

Quote:
5 times i was banned from this forum, and each of those times i came back with the intention of helping their cause, that is, scam baiting

So he was going to help bait 419 scammers, huh?

Quote:
What kind of person could bait starving people in third world nations trying to make money to feed their families of 8, 9, 10 people.. These careless unremorseful bunch of dick heads! That's who!

So if he was interested in helping to bait the scammers, as he said above, then he qualifies as one of the "careless unremorseful dick heads" doesn't he. I'd say he's the only dickhead that's ever been around here.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I picked these out jus for you 1337...enjoy....

Have a crappy rest of your life, you immature, racist, waste of a human being you. Very Happy
loPloP
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From *** 419 EATER FORUM RULES AND F.A.Q. PLEASE READ ***:
Quote:
Other shocking material, such as pictures of mutilation, death or other offensive non-sexual images are completely forbidden. Again, if your posts features anything way over the top will be deleted.

But that guy looks exactly like I imagined little outfucky! Shocked

get lost mr man
go away
go away murder furker!
, Itunu

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic