SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

And the winner is...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mrs. Debbi3 Freeman! She's dying and wants my help. I replied that I have many rich Nigerian dying widows all needing my help, so I have to use a "first come, first served" method. I said if she could plead her case urgently, I might move her up to the head of the line.

I guess she thought it meant if she could say "My dear beloved (in Christ)" the most times, in one email, she would win. She replied with this. I think she did it!

Quote:
Dear Beloved In Christ,

I am so happy my dear beloved In Christ i want to let you to know that i am begging you in the name of God that this my own case is very urgent and for you to please contact the bank so that the fund can be transfer to you before i die and leave this world my dear beloved In Christ and i will be so glad my dear beloved In Christ so that this my fund of the sum of $25.8 million can be transfer to you before i die and leave this world as i do not have any family on this earth you are my only family my dear beloved In Christ and with tears on my eyes and with great wipe also my dear beloved I want you to please contact the bank my dear beloved below in their contact so that the fund can be transfer to you before i die and leave this world my dear beloved and i will be so glad so that when i die and leave this world i can be so happy in the right hand of the lord

Please my dear beloved In Christ i want to assure you that this fund will surely be transfer to you in less than 2 days once your readiness is been given in the name of God in heaven and my dear beloved In Christ the bible says in the book of mark 10:27 with God all things are possible and my dear beloved In Christ once you receive this fund make sure you build a charity homes name after me

My dear beloved In Christ this is the contact of the bank my dear beloved In Christ once again and i will be so glad once you have contact the bank and please make sure you work hand to hand with them so that the fund can be transfer to you before i die and leave this world as i will be undergoing a surgery soonest and my doctor has confirm to me that i will die and leave this world my dear beloved In Christ and i want you to have receive this fund before i die and leave this world my dear beloved In Christ.

Barclays Bank Plc,London Uk.
Telephone Number:+4470111 39846

My dear beloved In Christ i love you so much and please take good care of yourself for me my dear beloved and have you eaten now my dear beloved and make sure you always relax yourself better my dear beloved.Please contact the bank right away

Above is the deposit slips my dear beloved In Christ please make sure you forward it to the bank my dear beloved In Christ.I await to hear from you soonest my dear beloved

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good approach, something that could evolve into baiting format. I would set some ground rules, like "no references to Jesus Christ."

This is reminiscent of the TV game show Queen for a Day that aired in the USA in the 50s and 60s. The format involved selection of three or four contestants (always women) to be interviewed on the air. In the interview each would trot out her story of financial woe and family calamity. The winner was the one whose desperation was most convincing and would be chosen by the audience through an "applause meter." She would be showered with an array of gifts tailored to her situation. Click here for more info. Extraordinarily bad taste but very popular in its day.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh...I remember Queen for a Day. Yes, very tacky indeed but no worse than the crap reality shows now.

I hate cancer widow lads so much I usually just send them a huge list I have saved of all the other dying widows and tell them to start a support group. That's normally the last I hear from the lad, but this one is persistant.

Maybe I'll give Mrs. Freeman a whirl and tell her to resend her most urgent letter, leaving out all references to Christ (good idea!) since I'm not a Christian and I'm offended.

Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So Barclays Bank uses a VOIP redirect number does it? Very Happy
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I used lakeside77's excellent idea and replied to "Debbie":

Quote:
Dear ,

You have pled your case very eloquently and it is well understood that yours is a most urgent situation. Please allow me a few days to consider the circumstances and I promise I will get back to you and most probably assist you in a timely fashion.

I do have one small request and I hope you will understand. As I am not a Christian I am rather taken aback and a little offended by the constant references to Christ and the Christian bible in your email.

I sincerely and respectfully wish to help you make your desire and dream come true, but would you mind emailing me again and leaving out all references to Christian icons, deities and symbols of worship. This is very important to me and I do mean to offend, but this is necessary in my eyes.

With all due affection

So "she" did try, but couldn't help slipping in a few Christian references. Guess she'll have to try again!

Quote:
Dear Beloved,

I am so happy to hear from you my dear beloved and i will like you to please get in touch with the bank so that before i die and leave this world you would have make my wish come true my dear beloved In Christ and i will be so glad and happy in the right hand of the lord when i die and leave this world my dear beloved.

Below is the bank contact my dear beloved again.

Barclays Bank Plc,London Uk.
Telephone Number:+4470111 39846
Email: [email protected]
Mr John Clay
Group Managing Director/Chief Executive heads (BBP).

i await to hear from you soonest.

Yours In Christ
Mrs Debbie Freeman

@N N N: Barclay's also uses a free email address. Laughing

shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic