SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Serious recipe thread. Srsly.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
crotcheecher
Agent 003-1/2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Windypops: I have a recipe for KFC somewhere, I'll try to dig it up. I also have the coleslaw recipe too Smile

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg 2012

"You are playing with your life and your family life..." - Mr no Name

Listen the the Eater album made by Eater members!
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As we say in Texas this recipe will make you go home and slap your momma.

Kick’n Fried Chicken

This first part is optional but will yield the juiciest breast you ever put in your mouth.

Brine Chicken
2lbs Chicken Fryers
1 gallon of water
¾ cup of sea salt
¼ cup of olive oil
¾ cup of soy sauce
2/3 cup of sugar

Mix ingredients in large bowl submerge chicken in brine mixture and refrigerate at least 8 hours 24 is preferable. Some people just use buttermilk which is an ok alternative.

For frying chicken
2lbs brined chicken
2 cups flour
2 teaspoon pepper
2 teaspoon sea salt
2 teaspoon Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning
3 eggs
½ cup water
Cooking oil (I like peanut oil).

Rinse off brine from chicken and pat dry. Fill frying pan half full with cooking oil heat to 350 degrees. Mix flour and Creole seasoning (this may be hard to find you can substitute with hot sauce mixed with the eggs and water). Lightly beat eggs and mix with water. Season chicken with salt and pepper then dip in egg water mixture then flour mixture do this TWICE. I separate the white and dark meat before cooking since they take different cooking times. Drop chicken in oil and flip once browned. White meat takes about 10 minutes to cook and dark meat takes a few minutes more.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My wife makes this. Only dish with fish I actually like

No idea what it is called

-400 gr Pasta
-2 cans of Tuna in water
-large onion
-Boursin (Creamcheese with herbs and garlic)
-200 ml of Creme Fraiche

Boil the pasta like you normally would.
Glaze the chopped onion, add the boursin and Creme Fraiche. Let simmer, not boil untill pasta is ready.

Done! enjoy[/b]

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PF said:
Quote:

^^ The color turns lovely, doesn't it?

Yes, it does.

As to the KFC chicken taste, years ago there was a recipe book published which gave away many of the famous eateries' "secret" ingredients.

I know KFC does using a pressure-cooking method for their chicken and their are 11 herbs used in the recipe.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To save time and space here is the recipe I use for pickling watermelon rind. Easy to do and lots of pictures

http://www.pickyourown.org/watermelonrind_pickled.htm

It is a 2-day process but you are not always doing something and have lots of free time in between for baiting. Laughing

Edited to add: We cracked open a jar last night. Wonderful! Smack dab good!

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs

Last edited by Morgain Le Fay on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My recipe for Spaghetti Bolognese is as follows: (apologies in advance to any italians)

500g minced beef
Tin chopped tomatoes
1 onion
half a tube tomato puree
cube of beef stock
few leaves of fresh basil
dried italian herbs
2 cloves of garlic
nutmeg powder
Worcestershite sauce
Salt/Pepper seasoning

-Fry the beef and onion and drain any excess fat
-Crush the stock cube into the meat and stir
-In a food processor mix the tomatos, puree, crushed garlic, herbs, nutmeg, worcestershire sauce, and seasoning
-Add this sauce to the beef and simmer
-chop the basil leaves and add to the sauce.
-Serve with boiled spaghetti pasta and garlic bread
-Parmasan cheese optional

Serves 2

Very quick and dead easy.

Very Happy

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Mmm, sounds good, very similar to my recipe (well, the recipe I inherited from my mum). Change the nutmeg for a dash of red wine and stick in a bayleaf, and you're there. Also, once the spaghetti is cooked (al-dente, natch) drain it, return to tbe pan and add a knob of butter to melt. Stir through with the teensiest pinch of paprika - not so much to be a strong flavour, just enough to give it a little bite. Yum.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ oooooh, that sounds like a plan. I will try this next time Smile
The red wine addition sounds good, especially as it's an excuse to open the bottle Wink

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Best to drink it AFTER the cooking's done though. Wink

Don't forget the grissini, and a side of crispy green salad.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry guys, I got distracted in Fake Banks. Very Happy

Here's my veggie chili recipe. I made it up a few years ago, and when gathering with friends it's expected that I bring a batch along (we always do pot-luck). Thumbs up

Quantities vary -- it depends on how many people will be attending, so I'll just post the ingredients for one large stew pot and you can adjust. I'm going to a bash this weekend and about 25 people have already RSVP'd "yes", so I'll probably make two stew pots.

4 15 oz. cans dark red kidney beans, rinsed

3 or 4 15 oz. cans (or one huge one) "ranch style" beans (these are basically pinto beans that have already been spiced and have jalapenos mixed in) (don't rinse)

1 or 2 15 oz. cans 'white kidney beans' (I think they're called cannonola or something like that, I recognize them when I see them in the bean section), rinsed

1 or 2 15 oz. cans white corn (or "mexi corn" which already has green and red peppers in it) (rinsed)

1 big can Rotel diced tomatoes (the original style has diced green chilies in it; the 'hot' version has diced habaneros in it; etc. There are several styles), or 3 - 4 10 oz. cans (if you can't get Rotel, use diced tomatoes and then add chilies separately)

Baby portabello mushrooms, sliced (1 or 2 quart-size packages, depending on taste. These give the chili the 'meaty' quality.)

Chili powder (1/4 cup to 1/2 cup, depending on how spicy the canned veggies came prepared)

One large onion, preferably sweet, diced

One each green, yellow and red bell peppers, diced (gives good color to the mix)

Diced garlic to taste (I use between 4 and 6 cloves)

Black peppercorns (1 or 2 tbsp)

Dash or two of cayenne pepper

1 or 2 bay leaves

Optional, depending on the season:

Use half black peppercorns and half "Grains of Paradise." These are nutty and a little sweet, and play off wonderfully with the portabello mushrooms.

Add diced zucchini and/or summer squash (the long yellow kind, not the globe-shaped ones)

One jar pimentos (good for winter when bell peppers are crap and cost a fortune)

Depending on the chilies that already came with the canned stuff, add a few sliced Anaheim chilies (they are mild green chilies available in the summer)

***I drain and rinse the plain beans and corn because the mushrooms will render moisture and that way they can be tasted more intensely. The fresh veggies will render too, and I found that if I use the corn and bean 'juice' it's just too watery.

***I don't use jalapeno chilis, they tend to get too hot for most of my friends and I don't like to see them cry (it happened once). Razz

***I usually cook for 2 - 3 hours the night before, let it sit for an hour or two, then pop in the fridge. At the gathering it will go back on the stove and brought to bubble, then set to warm for the rest of the evening.

This recipe is very flexible. Basically you want to balance the sweetness of the fresh veggies, the meatiness of the portabellos, and the heat of the spices, taking into account whether or not you used canned veggies that are already spiced. In the summer I dial back on the spices and increase the fresh veggies and mushrooms. Winter is the opposite. One autumn I threw in some raisins -- it wasn't terrible, but the texture was all wrong and crowded out the portabellos' taste, IMHO.

I hope you like it. I can tell you that I never bring any leftovers home. If by chance there's some left in the pot at the end of the night, I leave it with the hosts to enjoy the next day. This is one of those recipes where the character changes as time goes by. It will keep in the fridge for 4 days or so due to the acidity of the tomatoes, and can be frozen as well.

Enjoy! Very Happy

PS: I'm always playing with the spices to 'match' the season, and have had only one batch backfire. One winter I used some cloves instead of black peppercorns. It may be to your taste of course, but we all found it very cloying.

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
crotcheecher
Agent 003-1/2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All good so far... Looking for a recipe that goes good with lad tears, though.

I got here a great snack that is great with baiting.

1 pack of ritz crackers
1 block of sharp cheddar cheese
4-5 fresh jalapenos (Okay, you can use the sliced and jarred if you want, but it really is best if you get them fresh, like thos eof us who can grow them Smile )
I think you know where this is heading.

Yep, slice cheese, slice jalapenos. Deseed if you want to. Lay cheese on cracker. Put jalapeno slice on top.

Jalapenos and cheddar, is there anything better?

I like to stack these things up, out of boredom. Looks cool, a leaning tower of Tastiness.
Anyone wanna try for the record?

View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

THE BEST!! But our pals in the UK don't like their food to have much flavor (flavour) So we might have to substitute jalapenos with green bell peppers for them!! Very Happy

crotcheecher
Agent 003-1/2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bart: oooh, good point. Seems to me the sharp cheddar might have to go too. Some mild colby or something.

Twisted Evil

GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
But our pals in the UK don't like their food to have much flavor (flavour)

Hey... don't tar us all with the same brush Wink The more Jalapenos the better, and make sure the cheddar is as vintage as possible Very Happy

Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jalapenos. Got some from a local farmer.

I put them in the dehydrator and when they were finished, vacuum sealed them for later use. I left a few seeds in for "warmth" for the winter season.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
crotcheecher
Agent 003-1/2

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While we're on the subject of Jalapenos, here's a recipe I pulls off the jalapenomadness website a while back, as my whole family loves jalapeno poppers, and I know you do too. Only problem is, my family is vegetarian and I'm a carnivore, so I gotta eat them all myself.....

Cheeseburger Jalapeno Poppers

* A boatload of Jalapeño Peppers
* 1 pound ground beef
* 2 cups shredded American cheese
* 1 small white onion, diced
* 1 teaspoon garlic powder

1. Cut jalapeno peppers lengthwise in half. Soak in cold water.
2. In a large pan, brown the ground beef. Stir in diced onion and garlic.
3. Stir in American cheese and mix until cheese is melted.
4. Stuff jalapeno halves with the cheeseburger mixture, and close up with another jalapeno pepper half.
5. Serve!

Delicious.

The website also suggested to grill them in foil for 10 minutes or bake for 15 minutes to get a grilled pepper taste, but either way is great.

Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Morgain Le Fay's Steroid Banana Peppers

If you can get the largest size you can -- hopefully the ones who look like they have been on steroids!

Cut them in 1/2. Set aside

Cornbread dressing (we can get it frozen so I use that) Thaw if needed.
Dice (mince) onions
Can (tin) of minced/chopped crab meat (or baby shrimp if you like)
Grated cheese
Garlic (minced/chopped) if you like garlic (we do)

Mix cornbread and other ingredients well.

Lightly grease a cookie sheet or flat baking sheet. I use some parchment paper instead of greasing a pan.

Put cornbread ingredients in side each 1/2 of pepper, sprinkle with more grated cheese. I mound the mixture as high as I can.

Pop into the oven for about 20-25 mins at medium temperature. I like 350 degrees F.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This Looks nasty and is a dangerous process but the results are awesome.

Unstoppable Sauce

Take a small bottle of brandy, whisky or rum. Remove about 30% of its volume and drink it (or save it for later).

Find a bag of scotch bonnet chillies (best chillies ever) and bulk out with popular hot varieties like Super Fresno, Naga, Firewax and Bird's Eye. Top and tail them, split along their axis and leave the seeds in.

Place the chillies on a baking sheet and roast gently until they are dry and crisp. You will need the windows open here.

Put them in a spice blender and razz them to a fine powder.

You will need air extraction for this bit, the dust is like riot gas and things can go very nasty. Carefully pour the powder into the bottle and swirl until it mixed in. It should end up the consistency of paint and dark red-brown.

There you go - Unstoppable Sauce. It is ready to use immediately but improves with age. Simply top up with any spirit of over 35% abv, and any dry, roasted and ground chilli pepper. Don't add any wet ingredients or it will spoil. Keep it fed regularly and just keep it going. I've had mine for about 6 years now. 'tis lovely.

Use sparingly in nearly anything. I mean, sub-1cc doses. This stuff is VERY strong especially if made with Scotch Bonnets.

Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ What a wonderful idea for a Christmas gift!!!!! And he can take it straightaway to the hunting camp!

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's one I tried yesterday, outstanding! (I also added some toasted walnuts on the top and dry roasted the corn)

CLICK

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

What about cheddar and scotch bonnets on toast. Mmmmmmmmmmmm

@Nailgunner

Nagas for "bulking"???? No way. Anything else I might agree but not nagas.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great for breakfast.

CHEESY HAMMY EGGY
Ingredients

Two slices of white bread
Two slices of good ham
Enough grated cheese of your choice to thickly cover two slices of bread
Two large eggs
Cooking oil
Margarine or butter

Method

Toast the bread on both sides and then butter. Place one slice of ham on each slice of toast and cover thickly with grated cheese. Place the toast under the grill until the cheese is brown and melted.

While the cheese and toast is under the grill, heat cooking oil in a frying pan and fry two large eggs.

Remove toasted cheese from grill and immediately place one egg on each slice.

As for hot sauce? Try this shit: http://www.bbqaroma.com.au/shop/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/121
A single bottle lasts me about 3 or 4 years, it's that hot. It's also a great party gimmick - get some smartass to dab a bit on his finger and try it and you get some interesting results. What's so amazing about this shit is that you can even wipe it off your finger and it will still be hotter than any sauce you've had before. I spent ages trying to track down the hottest sauce I could find. This stuff is by far the best.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ music man - makes it go further. they are insanely hot though, for delicious tastre stick to scotch bonnets.

@sooi - that stuff has a reputation Wink tried and tested madness.

Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Slightly That is good stuff (CHEESY HAMMY EGGY). A friend fixed it for me when I was out in Croatia.

@Pastor Frank Well, aren't you the chef!! I am saving that recipe. I have been putting that radish stuff on sandwiches....hmmmm, mmmm good.

Since I live in the Deep South, we are in our 3rd planting season so I will have more veggies (zucchini) available in another month or so (providing a hurricane doesn't wipe out the crops!)

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Morgain Le Fay wrote:
I will have more veggies (zucchini) available in another month or so

I have'em coming out of my ear, I'm starting to leave them on my neighbors doorstep. Today I'm going to try something new. I have a ton of fresh kohlrabi and am going to hollow them out (with a melon baller) and stuff them like a green pepper. Mainly a ground sweet sausage, rice and tomato mixture, for those not familiar.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic