SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Serious recipe thread. Srsly.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's one I invented last night. (I have a ton of green beans)

1. pick beans
2. snap beans
3. throw in boiling, salted, water for 4-5 minutes until tender
4. drain
5. put on plate and drizzle with a small bit of sesame oil and cover with crumbled feta cheese and a liberal dose of fresh ground black pepper.
6. eat

Simple and delicious.

Edit: I just saw this, it made me genuinely laugh out loud.

next victim wrote:

Fill each pepper half with cream cheese, then grab a strip of bacon, genuflect in the direction of Ohio, and proceed to completely wrap each pepper half.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Sounds yummy, PF. I love runner beans, especially when they're picked fresh from the garden and munched before they even reach indoors.

A snack/dessert that we enjoy a lot is to slice some bananas on the diagonal, long oval slices roughly 1cm wide, approx 6 slices per banana, bamboo skewer them, place on a greaseproof paper lined baking tray and freeze for 30 mins. Eat and enjoy - they taste sensational, better than sorbet or ice-cream. Posh them up for dessert by half dipping the frozen slices in melted luxury chocolate - the chocolate will set immediately, return to freezer until ready to eat. For variety, also quickly dip some of the choc dipped ones in chopped nuts. Best served straight from the freezer as the bananas go a bit mushy after a while as they defrost.

Can't claim the credit for it as it was originally from a Comic Relief (UK charity - RND) chocolate recipe collection booklet of quite a few years ago.

Enjoy!

Goat Golden Goat Closed lad accounts x 40 Easter Egg 2011 x 249
Cellphone x 2
Cellphone webstore x 1

Click here to JITSAMA - acronym invented by Tsnerd
Flying Monkey
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is our Christmas starter and there would be hell on if I didn't make it.
It's a love it or hate it thing.
I have the original handwritten recipe that my mother coaxed from the chef at "Snaffles" in Ireland but have tweaked it a bit...

Snaffles mousse

1 tin of Campbells beef consommé. They don't sell it in the UK though so two tins of Baxters reduced to half will do.

1/2 lb cream cheese. Philly is ok but I like Morrison's budget range as it hasn't got that strong taste

1 Tsp gelatine.

1 handful of prawns / shrimp. I prefer Dublin Bay prawns but frozen cocktail / salad prawns work just as well.

Pinch of curry powder, about half a level teaspoon is used but put in a pinch first of all. Just in case you ruin it.

2 cloves of garlic

Keep a couple of tablespoons of consommé back for glazing the top.

------------

Warm the consommé and dissolve gelatin in it.
Put all the ingredients in a blender and blitz until smooth. Taste it. You need a slight hint of curry and garlic. The garlic taste might not be that strong but will permeate. Line the bottom of half a dozen ramekins with the prawns and strain the mixture on top.
Set them for a few hours in the fridge.

Warm the remaining consommé and dissolve a pinch of gelatine into it. Let it cool and spoon over the top of your set mousse in order to give it a jelly glaze.
It must be well set before you do that or you'll get a cloudy top.
You can add parsley leaf or basil leaf to the top glaze to make it prettier.

Let that set and then serve with hot buttered toast or French toast.

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heres my tomato and red pepper soup recipe. I alsomake a cracking curry, but i never measure anything for it so instructions for that are tricky at best.

But anyway soup:

Serves 1 6-8 ripe tomatoes, 1 red pepper, 2 cloves of garlic, herbs as per your taste (i use basil and oregano) and 1 red chilli pepper with seeds, creme fraiche. 1 veg stock cube.

I begin by rough chopping the toms & peppers, then roast them in the oven with olive oil, garlic and herbs and a genrous pinch of salt to get the juices out. Roast until soft and starting to caramalise.

Once out of oven transfer all veg + jucies into a pan/blender and whizz up (can be messy). Then make up about a pint of veg stock, and stir into the blitzed veg until you have yyour prefered thickness of soup.

Bring to simmer and stir in 2 decent spoons of creme fraiche.

Eat Cool

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic