SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Nearly a year later, and they bit yet again!

View next topic
View previous topic

crotcheecher
Agent 003-1/2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Dear Mr. Denver,

You refused to pay $15,780.00 which is the amount required to clear your consignment and why would l be writing you when you have refused to work with me. However, whenever you are ready to proceed in the clearing of your consignment, you let me know and l will contact the Customs - Clearing House and they will advice me on how much your consignment had accumulated in demurrage charges and a soon as you pay it, then l will complete my due diligence responsibility.

Respectfully,
Chuck Anderson.

Lloyd Offshore & Investment Bank SA.
Phone: <I'm removing these> EXT.1
Fax: <These numbers too>
Email: <If anyone wants in, pm me and I'll give you the info>

Now, I told him I had SIDS, but I'm making a good recovery.
This is after almost a year it seems and I just decided to shoot him an email the other day. He actually replied! So I take it Lloyd Offshore Banking is quite successful.

Any ideas on how I should proceed?

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg 2012

"You are playing with your life and your family life..." - Mr no Name

Listen the the Eater album made by Eater members!
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
BRUIN
Inside Man

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him that, since your health has improved and you inherited $3.2 million from Uncle Cedric, you are now in a position to pay the demur rage fees (be sure to spell it wrong - there is nothing like de-education).

Otherwise, I suggest that he will NOT remember exactly what was said a year ago - try introducing new concepts that allegedly happened a year before as if you and he had discussed them previously.

Example - "As I mentioned last year, I need an anti-terrorism clearance form from you to file with Homeland Defense to comply with the Patriot Act. Do you still have the form I sent you or do I need to send another copy?"

At some point, introduce new characters. Your wife/significant other/neighbor finds the e-mails and wants "in" on the deal. You can never have too many characters involved!

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
crotcheecher
Agent 003-1/2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, 3 of my piggies came from this lad in the past. I told him that I can arrange for a bank transfer in the near future. Going for 4 Very Happy

I'll also send an emissary to meet with him somewheres Twisted Evil

good idea on those forms though. I think I'll use secureptv again XD

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg 2012

"You are playing with your life and your family life..." - Mr no Name

Listen the the Eater album made by Eater members!
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
vonpaso xlura
Different and Distinctive

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BRUIN wrote:
demur rage fees

My current lad said "dumоrage", so I told him I'd save him from the wrath of the angry Dumо. He then changed it to "dоmus", aged two years, and added some other inconsistencies.

×110
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
This is very frustrating ... their said they is know transaction ... I feel very ebasared right now ... I feel very dissapoited again
YOU CAN'T EVEN KEEP YOUR BULLSHIT SCAM STORIES STRAIGHT!! YOU AREN'T EVEN A SMART CRIMINAL!! YOU ARE GOING TO PRISON!!
E NO GO BETTER FOR YOUR MAMA NAA ME U DEY WYNE ABI GOD PUNISHED YOU AND YOUR GENERATION
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic