SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout


WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!


 tristan freeman

View next topic
View previous topic
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Message
debxen
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 19 Jul 2011
Posts: 10


PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i just want to make people aware of tristan freeman [email protected]. He tried to scam me with the same old song and dance about being in South Africa and needs money fora contract blah blah, then he tried to get meto send him a phone for his poor daughter Fantel, and finally poor Fantel was dying in the hospital needing a blood transfusion and he needed money to save her life.. of course he got nothing from me. when i posted my story on another site. 2other women e-mailed me and we shared pics and stories. I just want to put the name out there. Would love him to get baited. deb

Mod edit to obfuscate email. - JF
View user's profileSend private message
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter


Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Posts: 1342
Location: Back in Asena's sandbox


PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Debxen and welcome to Eater! If you haven't already (you mention a couple of sites that you have submitted the details to already) it would be great if you could post this scammers info over at www.scamwarners.com the sister site to this one.

A little bit of knowledge can go a long way. Feel free to put his details in the Surplus mails forum on this site too. I'm sure someone will pick him up there if not here.

_________________
Closed lad accounts Sand Timer Safari Ibadan-Abidjan-Bouake (with Dr Mike & The Monsignor) "i sleep in the park again and am scaring" Ebay Tattoo (with SheepFishing)
Todger Club (Class of 2013)
"I want your head on a platter between my slapping breast-buds." Doughnut
"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
View user's profileSend private message
Juan Freizwidatt
Forum Admin


Joined: 18 Apr 2004
Posts: 19826
Location: Hanging out at In-n-Out


PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad you weren't scammed and that you are trying to get the word out. Education is key.

However I had to obfuscate the email address because our forum rules do not permit posting of any emails, phone numbers, or street addresses unless they are supported by substantiating evidence.

If you will post the initial email you received, with headers showing the originating IP, we would be more than happy to have his email address posted publicly, and there are plenty of baiters who would be happy to make his life miserable. But without the email and headers it's just an email address.

Please also post the same information at www.scamwarners.com so that a wide audience of potential victims can be warned. Again, it is essential that you post email(s). A lot of people find their way to Scamwarners by Googling passages from emails so those are extra-important there.

_________________
"SATAN WILL KILL YOU . BECAUSE YOU ARE A DAUGHTER OF MERMAID"

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
View user's profileSend private message
Magic111
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 06 Aug 2011
Posts: 15


PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

debxen wrote:
i just want to make people aware of tristan freeman [email protected]. He tried to scam me with the same old song and dance about being in South Africa and needs money fora contract blah blah, then he tried to get meto send him a phone for his poor daughter Fantel, and finally poor Fantel was dying in the hospital needing a blood transfusion and he needed money to save her life.. of course he got nothing from me. when i posted my story on another site. 2other women e-mailed me and we shared pics and stories. I just want to put the name out there. Would love him to get baited. deb

Mod edit to obfuscate email. - JF
View user's profileSend private message
Magic111
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 06 Aug 2011
Posts: 15


PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Magic111 wrote:
debxen wrote:
i just want to make people aware of tristan freeman [email protected]. He tried to scam me with the same old song and dance about being in South Africa and needs money fora contract blah blah, then he tried to get meto send him a phone for his poor daughter Fantel, and finally poor Fantel was dying in the hospital needing a blood transfusion and he needed money to save her life.. of course he got nothing from me. when i posted my story on another site. 2other women e-mailed me and we shared pics and stories. I just want to put the name out there. Would love him to get baited. deb

[
A Tristan Freeman is emailing me but is not looking for money? Just wondering if this is the same guy?color=green]Mod edit to obfuscate email. - JF[/color]
View user's profileSend private message
Jeannette
Distinctly Average


Joined: 21 Oct 2006
Posts: 2158
Location: Stalking Nick Riewoldt


PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Magic111 Very Happy
Good to know you are prudent with online contacts.

So Tristan hasn't asked for money - yet! The more successful scammers can be very patient when they are grooming a victim. They know the longer they wait the more the victim becomes attached to them and the harder it will be for the victim to say "No!" when they finally ask for money.

Could you tell us a bit more about the story Tristan told you, and maybe post the text of one of his early mails?

_________________
Easter Egg 2011 Netherlands United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X 2 X 25
Sister I was even filling the form with pains - Mariam Abacha
star
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
Magic111
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 06 Aug 2011
Posts: 15


PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeannette wrote:
Welcome Magic111 Very Happy
Good to know you are prudent with online contacts.

So Tristan hasn't asked for money - yet! The more successful scammers can be very patient when they are grooming a victim. They know the longer they wait the more the victim becomes attached to them and the harder it will be for the victim to say "No!" when they finally ask for money.

Could you tell us a bit more about the story Tristan told you, and maybe post the text of one of his early mails?

Well, Tristan is at the stage where he wants to introduce us to my parents as a couple. So I guess he will be asking for money any time now ? He is supposed to be coming to Canada the end of this month. Actually, I did confront him with this forum and he has denied it. He tells me that it is someone else trying to ruin is reputation. I did tell him I had no money and I was poor, but he continues to email me these loving emails? I am not becoming attached to him by no means. I am playing the game just to see how far he will get. He tells me that he will take me to Australia, etc. etc.
View user's profileSend private message
Jeannette
Distinctly Average


Joined: 21 Oct 2006
Posts: 2158
Location: Stalking Nick Riewoldt


PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please post the text of one of his emails complete with header over at our sister site
www.scamwarners.com
There are the specialists. Very Happy

_________________
Easter Egg 2011 Netherlands United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X 2 X 25
Sister I was even filling the form with pains - Mariam Abacha
star
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
GloriaA
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 07 Aug 2011
Posts: 12


PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Magic, How long have you been corresponding with him? He is a very patient man and has a way with words. I never could understand how he could say he loved me when he never meet me, so under pressure I went along. He broke my heart with his words not my feelings. His spelling and grammar times are questionable. He does not seem to follow the conversation at times, multi texting and so forth. I must have over 800 emails from him during a thirty day chat. Plus phone calls. Does he still have his daughter Fantel? He is charming and he seems to have booked trips all over the world to visit us. You wouldn't believe how clever this guy is and I didn't send my money to him. This is how he makes his living. If you would like to contact me, please let me know. **** and I have been chatting. I'm very thankful for this website, it saved me. Read the information, RED FLAGS. He also told me about his reputation being tainted. Hi Honey, Hi Baby, you are my breath, my air, your man, your prince, my princess, You are my sunshine the air I breath and everything I think of. Always know that your man will love you . He calls you angel. We are distine to be with each other. Your lovely voice and message. He is pathetic. This are his phrases. Save yourself and do not be a victim.


Last edited by GloriaA on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private message
GloriaA
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 07 Aug 2011
Posts: 12


PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red Flag !! The ability to make dishonesty sound reasonable, even worthwhile.
View user's profileSend private message
Magic111
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 06 Aug 2011
Posts: 15


PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="GloriaA"]
GloriaA wrote:
Magic, How long have you been corresponding with him? He is a very patient man and has a way with words. I never could understand how he could say he loved me when he never meet me, so under pressure I went along. He broke my heart with his words not my feelings. His spelling and grammar times are questionable. He does not seem to follow the conversation at times, multi texting and so forth. I must have over 800 emails from him during a thirty day chat. Plus phone calls. Does he still have his daughter Fantel? He is charming and he seems to have booked trips all over the world to visit us. You wouldn't believe how clever this guy is and I didn't send my money to him. This is how he makes his living. If you would like to contact me, please let me know. **** and I have been chatting. I'm very thankful for this website, it saved me. Read the information, RED FLAGS. He also told me about his reputation being tainted. Hi Honey, Hi Baby, you are my breath, my air, your man, your prince, my princess, You are my sunshine the air I breath and everything I think of. Always know that your man will love you . He calls you angel. We are distine to be with each other. Your lovely voice and message. He is pathetic. This are his phrases. Save yourself and do not be a victim.



Hi Gloria. It does sound like him. He tells me the same things. Has he sent you pictures yet? If so what did he look like?

fixed tags - dorothy
View user's profileSend private message
debxen
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 19 Jul 2011
Posts: 10


PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MAGIC, he will ask you for money, an unlocked phone from amazon, he doesn.t care if you say you have no money, he is going to ask you to break your pension, your savings bonds anything you may have stashed away, he will say his daughter is dying.has he said anything about his darling Fantel. He is smooth and if you believe for one minute that he is coming to Canada to be with you then you are in too deep. I speak to a wonderfullady that also sent you a messege. we still talk and are becoming friends.that is one good thing that came out of this; I met a nice friend. would love to hear your story. i have a picture and someemailsi can exchange with you. according to him and his bull he and I would be headed for Paris on saturday. please contact me on yahoo xen7215 would like to compare stories
View user's profileSend private message
Magic111
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 06 Aug 2011
Posts: 15


PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello and thank you for your email. This Tristan Freeman is a lunatic. I have had my guard up since Day 1 as you cannot fall in love with someone in one week emailing and over the phone. Has anyone given him money yet and how can we stop this guy. I am playing the game right now. I do have pictures that he has sent me of him and Fantel but I am not to sure how to forward them to you. Thanks for your concern but we do have to stop this guy. He is sending me the same emails with princess, darling and angel. What a piece of work. He does tell me he is returning to the UK with Fantel and on to Canada to start our future together. He must think I fell of a turnip truck or something. He does not know who he is messing with. If I have my way, he will be in jail. Take Care
View user's profileSend private message
GloriaA
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 07 Aug 2011
Posts: 12


PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Magic, Was your picture of him on a horse or close up of him with his daughter?(no shirt on) Yuk!!!! He will not give up even if you inform him that you have no money, I had no intention of sending him the money he requested. He suggests stocks, pension to borrow against. When he asked me to talk to my friends for a personal loan, of course I did not ask my friends. I can take care of myself. What stupid idiot would back a crane in a hole and not have insurance, The story just kept getting better and better. He was desperate and hanging on the notion that he was going to get money from me. I let him control me at the beginning and stopped putting myself out there. I will not go back on these internet dating services again, I have meet someone the old fashioned way and he spoils me rotten. If you want to get hold of me let me know. Stay strong and turn him it on the internet dating service. I have also met another terrific lady who was courted by this worthless excuse for a man.
View user's profileSend private message
Magic111
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 06 Aug 2011
Posts: 15


PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Magic111 wrote:
Jeannette wrote:
Welcome Magic111 Very Happy
Good to know you are prudent with online contacts.

So Tristan hasn't asked for money - yet! The more successful scammers can be very patient when they are grooming a victim. They know the longer they wait the more the victim becomes attached to them and the harder it will be for the victim to say "No!" when they finally ask for money.

Could you tell us a bit more about the story Tristan told you, and maybe post the text of one of his early mails?

Well, Tristan is at the stage where he wants to introduce us to my parents as a couple. So I guess he will be asking for money any time now ? He is supposed to be coming to Canada the end of this month. Actually, I did confront him with this forum and he has denied it. He tells me that it is someone else trying to ruin is reputation. I did tell him I had no money and I was poor, but he continues to email me these loving emails? I am not becoming attached to him by no means. I am playing the game just to see how far he will get. He tells me that he will take me to Australia, etc. etc.
Hi Jeannett. New to this site so I hope I am typing in the right area. The story Tristan Freeman told me approximately 6 weeks ago at that time he emailed me from Match.com. His address was Quebec, Canada. Said he was looking for a partner for life that he had full custody of his child Fantel that his discovered his ex-wife was sleeping with married men and was drunk all the time. He continued to email and call me every day with his sweet words. Angel. etd etc. I just cannot believe he did not ask me for money yet? I think this guy should be taught a lesson or even better sent to jail. He as sent me pictures. I did confront him about this forum and he says he will look after it when he returns to the UK. I don't believe it. I am just playing to see how long it takes him to ask for money. Any ideas?
View user's profileSend private message
Magic111
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 06 Aug 2011
Posts: 15


PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GloriaA wrote:
Hello Magic, Was your picture of him on a horse or close up of him with his daughter?(no shirt on) Yuk!!!! He will not give up even if you inform him that you have no money, I had no intention of sending him the money he requested. He suggests stocks, pension to borrow against. When he asked me to talk to my friends for a personal loan, of course I did not ask my friends. I can take care of myself. What stupid idiot would back a crane in a hole and not have insurance, The story just kept getting better and better. He was desperate and hanging on the notion that he was going to get money from me. I let him control me at the beginning and stopped putting myself out there. I will not go back on these internet dating services again, I have meet someone the old fashioned way and he spoils me rotten. If you want to get hold of me let me know. Stay strong and turn him it on the internet dating service. I have also met another terrific lady who was courted by this worthless excuse for a man.
Hi Gloria. Thanks for the feedback. The pictures he did send me. He did have his clothes on. They were close up. One indoors and one outside in the winter. I did ask him last week for a picture. He did send one of him with someone in a superman costume. I cannot believe he did not ask me for money yet. My sense is though, he probably as a few more woman out there that are falling for his sweet words. Angel, princes, etc. etc. etc. If anything, I am doing reverse psychology on him and if anyone is going to get hurt it will be him. Do you think we should contact Match.com and alert them to this. I even confronted him on this forum and he said he did not know why someone was trying to taint his reputation that he would deal with it when he returned to the UK. Any ideas on stopping this guy. And then again, why waste our time. As long as woman are smart enough to Google people they do meet on the internet. I hope they would be smart enough to listen.
View user's profileSend private message
Magic111
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 06 Aug 2011
Posts: 15


PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

debxen wrote:
MAGIC, he will ask you for money, an unlocked phone from amazon, he doesn.t care if you say you have no money, he is going to ask you to break your pension, your savings bonds anything you may have stashed away, he will say his daughter is dying.has he said anything about his darling Fantel. He is smooth and if you believe for one minute that he is coming to Canada to be with you then you are in too deep. I speak to a wonderfullady that also sent you a messege. we still talk and are becoming friends.that is one good thing that came out of this; I met a nice friend. would love to hear your story. i have a picture and someemailsi can exchange with you. according to him and his bull he and I would be headed for Paris on saturday. please contact me on yahoo xen7215 would like to compare stories
Still waiting for him to ask me for money. I don't know why he hasn't yet. I don't believe he is coming to Canada to be with me. Will try and contact you on Yahoo Thanks. This guy needs to be taught a lesson.
View user's profileSend private message
GloriaA
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 07 Aug 2011
Posts: 12


PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel your pain and your unwillingness to accept this situation. Trust me, I fell for his words too. It was devastating and I was in denial that I fell for this scam. I have pictures also of him with a character of some sort. I think it was one of the Incredibles. How could he be in Quebec when he told me he was in Capetown, South Africa? He was stranded with no money, his credit card and bank account frozen in the UK. He couldn't leave the country due to no funds and no airline tickets. Fantel and him were residing in the "guesthouse" He gave me his bank information with passwords, like I was going to fall for that. I have hundreds of emails from him and it is the same. He also told me that when he got back to the UK he was going to straighten this matter out. He claimed he was an educated man but I the only thing he has mastered is his web of deceit. He will try and bring you back trust me. I will be more than happy to send you all his instant messages, daily poems, confessions of his love for you, etc. Stay strong and we are here for you.
View user's profileSend private message
Magic111
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 06 Aug 2011
Posts: 15


PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GloriaA wrote:
I feel your pain and your unwillingness to accept this situation. Trust me, I fell for his words too. It was devastating and I was in denial that I fell for this scam. I have pictures also of him with a character of some sort. I think it was one of the Incredibles. How could he be in Quebec when he told me he was in Capetown, South Africa? He was stranded with no money, his credit card and bank account frozen in the UK. He couldn't leave the country due to no funds and no airline tickets. Fantel and him were residing in the "guesthouse" He gave me his bank information with passwords, like I was going to fall for that. I have hundreds of emails from him and it is the same. He also told me that when he got back to the UK he was going to straighten this matter out. He claimed he was an educated man but I the only thing he has mastered is his web of deceit. He will try and bring you back trust me. I will be more than happy to send you all his instant messages, daily poems, confessions of his love for you, etc. Stay strong and we are here for you.
Hi Gloria: Thanks for your quote. I have accepted the situation, but just wondering how we can stop this guy. I am just waiting for him to ask for money. I do have a son who is a lawyer and also a son who is a police officer and then I will pounce. When he gives me his bank information. This lunatic has to be stopped. Thanks for our kind words. Believe me. I did not fall of a turnip truck. I am on to this monster. How long did you correspond with him?
View user's profileSend private message
GloriaA
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 07 Aug 2011
Posts: 12


PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No one can tear us apart
I love you with all of my heart
More than the moon
More than the stars
Longing forever to be where you are
Cos I love you with all of my heart.

No one can tear us apart
I feel sad and blue
Only dreaming of you
For your love is the joy of my heart.sweet love.

I have 100's of these for you. Let's see it was about 45 days. On the phone three times a day. 2:00 am EST, 7:30 am EST, 3:00 or 5:00 pm EST and sometimes during the evening. This does not include instant messaging and emails every day. I found it exhausting at times and glad this is over. You can get my email address from our mutual friend on this website. This website is a saving grace and I had no intention of giving this leech any of my money. Be careful.
View user's profileSend private message
Magic111
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 06 Aug 2011
Posts: 15


PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GloriaA wrote:
No one can tear us apart
I love you with all of my heart
More than the moon
More than the stars
Longing forever to be where you are
Cos I love you with all of my heart.

No one can tear us apart
I feel sad and blue
Only dreaming of you
For your love is the joy of my heart.sweet love.

I have 100's of these for you. Let's see it was about 45 days. On the phone three times a day. 2:00 am EST, 7:30 am EST, 3:00 or 5:00 pm EST and sometimes during the evening. This does not include instant messaging and emails every day. I found it exhausting at times and glad this is over. You can get my email address from our mutual friend on this website. This website is a saving grace and I had no intention of giving this leech any of my money. Be careful.

Hi Gloria: Thanks. It appears that he really liked you. I do not have this much communication with him as I don't allow it. I don't talk to him everyday. But every am there is a blah, blah email. Well you know. Thanks for the info. I will be careful and keep you updated. I have chosen just to stop contact with him. He is not worth the energy. I am sorry that he hurt you though. But you do know what they say. "What Goes Around, Comes Around" He will have his day I am grateful that I did come accros this forum before I really fell for him. Take Care
View user's profileSend private message
GloriaA
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 07 Aug 2011
Posts: 12


PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This scammer does not like or love anything but money. He is incapable of feelings toward anyone. Words are cheap but very costly in some cases.
View user's profileSend private message
Dorothy
Baiting Guru


Joined: 09 Jul 2008
Posts: 3114
Location: somewhere over the rainbow


PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I do have a son who is a lawyer and also a son who is a police officer and then I will pounce.


Unfortunately, neither will be able to do a thing. He is way out of their jurisdiction, as odds are >95% that he is sitting in Africa or Malaysia (where he is pretending to be a student).Pursuing him would require an extremely expensive investigation with lots of red tape and political maneuvering. In the US, IC3 is responsible for initiating these international investigations, and unless the scammer has stolen hundreds of thousands of dollars or there are very special circumstances, they aren't going to pursue it. as it is too costly.

He took the photos from someone's social networking or photo sharing page. He doesn't know the person in the photos. All names and addresses he gave you were fake. If he has given a real bank account number, it is most likely an account that is shared by several scammers, possibly with a bank known to be slow to respond to fraud reports. If he was just trying to prove he had money in the bank and he didn't want you to transfer to that account, you can be certain that either the bank website is fake or he gave you the information on an account he doesn't own (possibly a real person's phished account.)

As GloriaA said, he is not in love with her or any other woman he is scamming. He sees his targets as a route to money, nothing more. He plays the romantic because it gets him money. Most of his romantic words are simply copied verbatim from the internet anyway; those that aren't are based on romantic things he has found.

Anyone who is still in contact with him, drop him if he has any of your real life info. If you want to learn to bait, stick around here and learn how to do it properly and safely. Do not challenge him on being a scammer, or point out where he is listed. You are helping him when you do that. If you point out he is listed, he will likely change names. If you point out the things that he did wrong, you will teach him to fix them. We want to make it harder for them to scam, not easier.


Please go over to scamwarners and post as much info as possible about him, including as many of his emails as you can. These scammers are often lazy and use scripts--they send the same series of emails to victims again and again, even after they change names and email addresses. Posting the script can help others to avoid being scammed.

_________________
Purple FlowerEaster Egg"I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more..."
View user's profileSend private message
GloriaA
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 07 Aug 2011
Posts: 12


PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Magic,

Would you really want to know what he really looked like? Think about it?
View user's profileSend private message
Magic111
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 06 Aug 2011
Posts: 15


PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="GloriaA"]MI think I have spent enough time and energy on this situation. One should just let it go!! Thanks for the advice. I am fortunate that I did not let this guy get the better of me:} One should be careful though as you say. Good Luck
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



** Find out information about your IP address **


All Content © 2003 - 419Eater.com
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group :S5: FI Theme :: All times are GMT