SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

North Korea's odd explanations

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I couldn't make this up myself!! Very Happy

http://news.yahoo.com/nkoreans-musk-deer-meds-cause-failed-wcup-tests-213229644.html

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
North Korea officials blamed traditional musk deer gland medicine used after a lightening strike

The fashion industry would want to know more about that.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This can be used in N.O.R.A's baits. Wink

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
username14
Please Taunt and Ridicule Me

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, if only Barry Bonds thought of the "lightning" excuse... Maybe we wouldn't be having these congressional hearings and other such nonsense. Laughing

Offering baiting tools and taking requests at http://un14.webs.com (Updated: 8/6/11)
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think the lightning excuse is gonna do the team any good. It is a retarded excuse and even if it did happen the Korean players and leaders still would have the responsibility of seeing so that they don't take any illegal shit.

In my opinion this is is just a reflection of a much greater problem. And that is that the Korean leaders (and possibly their players as well) doesn't give a rats ass about rules and regulations. They have showed that before when they changed their lineup before the match. They had submitted one lineup an hour before the match against Sweden. But when the players walked into the pitch there had been changes. And even though this might seem as a small infraction it does show their attitude and negligence towards rules. They think they are above it.

The players will of course get suspended but in my opinion that is not enough. I'd say kick the whole team out of the next world championship qualification and consequently out of the tournament itself. Harsh yes but they need to learn.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Hygiene
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a perfectly reasonable explanation.
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
They said they had a serious lightning accident with several players injured and they gave it as therapy

They were just giving first aid! That's FIFA for ya, corrupt liars all of 'em! They should get their act together and govern the world of football properly, rather than bothering peaceful athletes of the Motherland.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
username14
Please Taunt and Ridicule Me

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happen to come across this. N Korea isn't the only ones that have problems. The President of Nigeria decided he didn't want to play anymore and took his ball home. Laughing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodluck_Jonathan#World_Cup_controversy wrote:
After the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa, in which the Nigerian team failed to advance beyond group stage, Jonathan decreed a ban on international games for the football team. FIFA objected to the president's decision and threatened to evict Nigeria from the association. Subsequently he lifted the ban

Offering baiting tools and taking requests at http://un14.webs.com (Updated: 8/6/11)
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The only real problem I have with the North Korean situation is that there is a realistic likelihood that the N.K. players involved (who were, no doubt, required to take steroids by their government-supplied coaches and trainers) may be imprisoned or even executed upon return to N.K.

There have been reports in the past that N.K. has punished unsuccessful athletes for not winning in international competition, and I see no reason for the looney-toons regime to handle this situation any differently.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic