SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

new modality idea >:)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the idea whilst reading a paper, and tramadol hehehe, but it might have some scope for wasting lads resources.

The overall concept "prove your rich"

The workings of the modality are simple enough you convince the lad the rules are the poor cannot DATE or MARRY unless they can convince your local government they have means to support you. What you really want is them posing with expensive things there going to have to HIRE etc, its entirely about them wasting there own time and resources.

What the modality is - get the lad to pose with EXPENSIVE TOKENS, get them to pose outside houses in LIMO's ETC, hire "security" hehehe the list is really endless, convince them to waste huge amounts of there resources PROVING they GOT FINANCIALS roflmao.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That´s great! I´ll try this one.

I just used this idea. I told this guy that there´s a problem. He wants to come to me but has no money at all.

That´s what I told him:

Quote:
It´s about our marriage and you coming here to Canada. You said you were poor. My government doesnt want poor people in the country. They say you have to be able to support yourself and me in case I get seriously ill. Can you somehow get some proof that you have enough money? Like photos of your big car etc. You told me you bought that car. Make a picture of it. You should also be in the picture.
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy yup thats the modality

The net result for this one will be mostly pictures, but you could probably push for them to make artwork or at least go to a museum etc.

I think they should burn there own money - as one proof of great riches is as everyone knows having money to burn roflmao, actually they would make some cool pics lads burning there own cash.

Checklist *provisional it can be changed to be more workable and fun.
Proof of riches
Money to burn
Artwork
Cars
Visits places of culture, and historical and national / international interest
Rich people like opera
Fancy resturaunts
Knowledge of knives and forks and spoons (especially when made up)
Beefy security guards
Limos *at least 2
Big house
Boat / Yacht
Rose bush covered in silver tinsel in garden (just because it would be hard for a lad to photoshop)

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
username14
Please Taunt and Ridicule Me

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The funny thing is, some of these lads really are rich (relatively). Forgive my failing search skills, I can't seem to find it but there was a bait where a lad had to record one day in his life. It showed him with a new-ish SUV and a nice collection of consumer electronics. It definitely put a damper on the "They only do it to feed their family" excuse.

Offering baiting tools and taking requests at http://un14.webs.com (Updated: 8/6/11)
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Rose bush covered in silver tinsel in garden (just because it would be hard for a lad to photoshop)
I can't think of anything worse to photoshop, except ... no, that wouldn't cut it. Great thinking there Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic