SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Poll: will he travel?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Will he travel?

Yes
50%
 50%  [ 5 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I send out an ASEM and this is the first time I try the WIMP modality (and first time I try for a safari AND this is litterally the first lad I approached). Bait started 2 days ago.

Scammer
Me

Quote:
*insert scam mail here*

Quote:
I know this is a scam. Frankly, I don't give a sh*t about what you do, so I'm not going to report you or anything.

I have a business deal for you, that would be very profitable for the both of us. It isn't exactly legal, but that is why I am writing to you.

Let me know if you are interested, and I'll explain further.

Quote:
stays on script

Quote:
As said..not interested in your scam. If you dont want to make some
easy money, that's fine. I'll find someone else.

If you change yourmind, contact me.

Quote:
Thanks once again for your respond,i understood all you said and i want you to know that i am not a scam as you call men that is why i sent you my passport,so please stop calling me a scam.because i am not.

i am really interested in your deal,please can you explain to me the type of business you want us to do,i am really interested.

please let us forget about the transaction,tell me more about your business.

i wait to hear from you soon.

"Passport"

Quote:
* I explain that I work for WU, orphan MTCN's etc etc *

Quote:
I am really happy to have somebody like you, who understand am very happy that i have sent you my passport only for you to know that i am not a scam as you called me.

i am really happy to do this business with you but i want you to know that i am a born again Christian to tell you the truth I am an elder in my church , i don’t want any thing that will stain my image, .are you sure that what you are telling me is really?? if so i swear with the name of almighty God that i will never betray you in any.

I will give you the name which you will use to send the money, to my country, I am from Lome-Togo west Africa .

If what you are tell, me ,is really I am very interested on it and I promise to send you the money back through money gram as you said.

Trust me I will never betray you in any way.

Below is my name.

First name J0hn

Second m3h@n

Country Lome-Togo

As soon as I get the money I am going to send you, yours though Money Gram without waist of any time.

IP confirms Lome, Togo!

Quote:
*AAH what a shame, I can't do Togo, can do nigeria though!*

Quote:
Dear Phill,

Thanks for your respond, i understood all you said but my dear from all this country you mention i am not there and i don't think i can be able to travel to those country,so if you really want us to do business i am here to receive your money and also send it to you through money gram as you said.

Again i will never eat your money if i do let God who i serve take away my life and the life of my family,but make sure that this is a really business???

Please try to know how to do it and send them to my country but i can not travel to those country mention.

Kindly do something about it,just change the location let it been my country.Lome-Togo.i don't know any body in those 4countries and it is very far for me to travel there.

i wait to hear from you soon.

Quote:
I understand what you are saying, but I'm afraid I can't send anything to Togo. I am only to send it to the four countries I mentioned.

It might be a long travel, but I think the rewards are worth it? There is a lot of orphan MTCNs in Nigeria, quite a lot with high dollar amounts too. See attached screenprint! *Attached a screenprint from the WIMP helper*

John, this could make us a lot of money! Think about it.

Quote:
As i told you i can never go to nigerian,if you want us to do a nice business, let us do it here in lome-Togo, i can not travel to any country please.

i am really want to do the business with you but i am sorry i can never travel to any other country.Try to understand me.

i promise to do the deal with you but i can not go any other country,if this is a really business let us do it here, i dont know any body in nigerian or those country which you called,

i saw what you send to my Dear i dont want to do anything fraud of scam if this is a scam or any type of Fraud kindly forget it but if it is real let us go ahead but it will be in my country.

For your information dont be afraid,if this is real we have to start from here in my country before i can travel to anyother country .

Note before anything i really need to see your picture or any of your passport to know who i am dealling with.
consider this and get back to me.

Quote:
I'm sorry, I can't do anything in your country. I'm sorry.

I will have to look for someone else to help me.

Quote:
Thanks for your respond,can i have your photo so i will know and see the person i am dealling with before i will travel to any country.

i wait to hear from you.

Quote:

I'm not sending a photo, ID or anything that could identify me.You must realize that I am the one taking all the risks here. I'm basically giving you access to an unlimited supply of money, but if I get caught, I will lose my job and I will go to prison for a long time.

Either you are in or you are out. Let me know if I need to look for someone else.

and just now I got:

Quote:
OK i understand, i will be traveling to Nigerian, Tomorrow evening, so i don't want this to be joke or play,so when are you going to send the first money and how much is that for the start.

i will be honest to you and try to be honest to me.

i wait to hear from you.

Quote:
EXCELLENT! Remember don't tell ANYONE about this!

When exactly will you arrive in Nigeria (local time)?. If needed I can arrange for a shift change so I will be at the office when you get there.

About tomorrow: mail me when you have arrived, and I will activate 20 MTCN and mail them to you. As far as I can see, it will be a bit less than $11.000,00.

Actually, I'm afraid it will be quite a bit less....

Casts your votes![/url]

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be truly, truly tragic if a "surprise audit" at Western Union occurred just when the lad reaches his destination - - then lasts a couple of days.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Follow-up thought - if your original baiting character suddenly goes silent (after the mugu reaches his destination and the surprise audit begins), then you can try this:

Quote:
I am from Western Union Internal Security (WUIS). We have arrested [insert original characters' name]. Before we arrested him, he was able to delete everything on his computer. But we found a slip of paper in his pocket with your e-mail address on it. We are NOT after you. We want your video-taped testimony to try and convict [original baiting character]. If you will help us, we will meet at a secure location known as S1mba's Safari Camp (it is a luxury resort in Africa). You will have an all-expense paid vacation on us. We will videotape your testimony at the camp, plus we will pay you a $10,000 USD reward. If you will help us, please advise and we will make reservations at the safari camp.

You might get a second safari.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Deviousle excellent!

Il doubt he will go to Nigeria though

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We can hope he goes Smile

Sand Timer ( Hit-Lad Ali Moses aka Gomerboy Kelvin)
Tattoo x 1 (Gomerboy tat), Tattoo x 1 (cooperation with Entomologist)

Dont you thing that you are a badstard or you are using goat brain? FULLblack goat. - Salif Ibrahim

MONKEY DEY WORK BABOO DEY CHOP IF YOU LIKE CHOP EM BUT GOD WILL GET YOU ONE DAY... - Kelvin, former hitman turned Gomerboy
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crossing Fingers!

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Think of it this way, Bertje - - if he does not travel, there are other fish in the ocean! And some of these other fish are very willing to travel.

Bruin

South Africa

Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yeah.. I'd actually be surprised if he goes.
If he does my Safari success rate would be 100% Smile

Don't know how you came up with this stuff Bruin, but it"s absolute gold!

PS did you know that Bruin means brown in Dutch!

Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i will be honest to you and try to be honest to me.

Of course you will be honest with him Laughing

Excellent job BertjeAass!

Sometimes lads use another guymen on their behalves. If that happens, just tell him that an application in your Iphone exposed his location (don’t explain how this happened), he uses someone else and he didn’t travel. That violates the agreement of not telling anyone about dis business!

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Good Morning,

i just want to let you know that i am in Nigeria right now,i left Togo Last night so right now i am in Nigeria.

Listen let this never a joke,becuase i have spent a lot of money live my country to another country and i am in Hotal Right now.

Can you kindly send me the informations.

Best Regards

Quote:

* ##.###.162.250 Togo Telecom n/a Togo

Booo!!

thinking of a good firm slap on the wrist. Probably going with Subway's suggestion.

GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Swift kick up the arse might be better than a slap on the wrist Laughing

Often lads will initially claim to have travelled when they haven't moved an inch, thinking you won't know the difference. Here's hoping you can get him moving Thumbs up

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ And don't forget to capitalize keywords such as 'FOOL', 'FRAUD', 'GOAT', 'DARE' and 'HELL'. Wink

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
g121ffs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice try BertjeAass Very Happy

The same happened to me loads of times Crying or Very sad

Don't give up Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Goat Closed lad accounts x59 Malaysia x2

Safari Chelad, Prague - London (643 miles)

Safari Eunice Sukri, Senegal - Gambia (456 km)

YOU ARE A FORKING IDIOT, Jacob Jacob

If I knew you were such an irresponsible man I would not have anything to do with you, Mrs Benson

Thank you for your disappointing attitude, you have succeeded in ruining this transaction, Barr Paul
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IIRC you could first ask him to send a photo; that blocks his attempt to send an accomplice.

Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's ok BertjeAass !

Don’t worry, that happens all the time. Lads are lazy as hell. Just slap the shi* out of him and try again.

This time, the money can be received only in Porto Novo, Benin. It’s not far but the lad will cross some nice borders and he will be harassed Twisted Evil

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I'd ask him for the name of the hotel and tell him I'd be ringing reception shortly...
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him that secret Western Union software allows you to trace e-mails (don't tell him how to REALLY check an IP) and that you know where he is - Togo - and that he is still in Togo.

Tell him this is his last chance or you will find someone who you can trust.

Bruin

South Africa

Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

...second try

Quote:

Dear mr. M3h4n,

I am detective Harry Callahan. I'm with the Cyberpol1c3 Western Union S3curity T4skf0rce.

We have arrested mr. XXXXX on the suspicion of International Money Fraud. Before we arrested him, he was able to delete everything on his computer. However, we found a slip of paper in his pocket with your e-mail address on it.

At this point I would like to make clear that we are NOT after you. We want your video-taped testimony to try and convict mr. XXXXX.

If you are willing to help us, we will meet at a secure location known as S1mb4's S4fari C4mp (it is a luxury resort in Africa). You will have an all-expense paid vacation on us.

At the facility we will videotape your testimony. The reward for aiding in the arrest of an International Money Fraud criminal is $10,000 USD.

If you are willing help us, please advise and we will make reservations at the safari camp.

I'm looking forward to your reply.

Det. H. Callahan
CWUST

Thanks for the idea BRUIN, and thanks D11 for the Cyberpolice email addie.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic