SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tips on Abusing a Phone Number!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's assume your bait has just ended - - all you have left are fond memories, plus your mugu's phone number.

Here are a couple of fun filled activities involving the mugu's phone number, which will help the mugu remember you fondly:

(a) Keep the phone number, address, and other contact info for Mugu #1. On your next bait, let Mugu #1 be the dolla' chopper. Write Mugu #2 the following e-mail: "I did not send the money by Western Union. Your assistant called me on the phone and told me to transfer directly to a bank account, which I have done. I got his name and phone number off my caller ID." Provide Mugu #1's contact information.

(b) Using a new e-mail account, copy e-mail addresses from 'the big list' of scammer addressed found at 419baiter.com. Send the e-mail right back to the account, but blind copy the e-mail to a dozen mugus. The text should read: "I just got your e-mail. I have lots of questions, but I am definitely interested. Please call me at ______ as soon as possible." Sign with Mugu #1's first name, and provide Mugu #1's phone number. By copying and pasting, you can resend this e-mail to several dozen mugus before your e-mail service hits its 'per day' limit.

Repeat these mass e-mailings every day or two. Alternate with an insult script. Be sure to include your mugu's phone number!

(c) About 2:00 AM Nigerian time (or whatever time zone is applicable), call and order pizza. Repeat every night for several nights, for maximum effect.

(d) E-mail (using a new e-mail account) to lots of other scammers that mugu #1 is trying to chop their dollar, or is sleeping with their woman, or is trying to chop their dollar. Use the same bcc technique outlined in (b) above. Provide mugu #1's name, e-mail and phone number.

Any other thoughts or ideas?

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

one thing that really gives them the pig is
Quote:
To: any lad
Subject: Re. ur maga the english woman
Guy abeg call me soonest, ur maga don send to my box but she is ready to send monie. call me urgently, na late but i awake for ur call. +234*******

or

Quote:
Subject: Ur maga the english woman
big full for not guard ur jobs ... u shall go hungry all ur days if u do not raise ur level. ur maga don mail me n pay in my bank a/c. but let us work 2gether, call me late 2nite mek we discuss business. +234********

Send this periodically throughout the evening and into the small hours, on any nights you choose, to as many lads as you can.

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nailgunner - love it! Alternate with the other suggestions above, using 2-3 different e-mail addresses, for maximum suffering.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

how about aseming him? I mean a call to the wrong number, telling that a lot of money is ready to go, but you want to confirm the account number, he should send it per mail. It has to be quick because the bank officer is waiting. I think, whereever he is, he would run really quick to the next pc.

does running across lagos within half an hour count as safari Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
El Scorcho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Western Union survey? Laughing I can just imagine the question "How often do you use our service?" would be answered interestingly.

"when am am in school dey use to call me intelegent engin map drower" - The Prof

Closed lad accounts x 36
Cellphone x7
Safari George Smith Wilson's WIMP Safari - Banjul [The Gambia] > Ziguinchor [Senegal] - 63miles/102km
Tattoo - The legend. The myth. The Prof.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All good ideas. How about having a pass-the-parcel of lad phone numbers. Everyone should add them to a single database and I can write a software app that sms them a random number from the list every other day including a message.
We would all have to add some funds into an sms account but pool our resources.

how does that sound?

http://www.sendsmsnow.com/

most sms services have an api and we can easily host a webpage with a small database somewhere.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bruin, you are an evil mastermind

http://www.mwahahahahahaha.com/

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bruin, You very bad. Laughing

Using the modality I explain Here.

I either send a mass mail suggesting they should GO FORK!!!! themselves/ their mama/pet goat or whoever. And add a number as the only way they can reply.

Or if I get a UK based lad's number I do the same but say I am very interested.

After a day or two has passed. Get back to them. Only this time use the correct addy so they can reply. Wink

I also save those premium rate numbers that seem to going around by sms lately for no win no fee injury claims, and use those instead.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget to set your autoresponder to
Quote:
I don tell u call me, i no type all this shit for u. call me ok
Twisted Evil

donmanolo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Software for making cheap phonecalls, such as POIVY or FREECALL also offer some funny possibilities. You can connect any phone in the world to any other, (for free between landlines and some mobile n°s) ....That way you can make them call each other, without either of them understanding who called who, and for what.

You can also make them call for Pizza delivery at weird times several times a night, or even just connect them up to the police in case they feel inclined to own up and confess their evil ways..The possibilities are endless....
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@BRUIN You are downright evil! Wink

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bruin, I do the same except I usually have the lad's e-mail as the reply-to address and his phone number in the signature.

Have to admit I had a lot of fun sending this one:

Quote:
GUY HOW FAR?
I READ UR MESSAGE, I THINK U BE RIGHT GUY FOR US NA WORK TOGETHER.
I HAVE GREAT JOB FOR U BRODA. IT CAN MAKE US HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS, YOU CAN BUY CARS, HOUSES, BOATS, WHATEVER U WANT IF WE MAKE JOB WORK. BUT I NEED KNOW IF WE CAN GET JOB DONE, SO U CALL ME AT THIS PHONE
ANY TIME IS GOOD TO CALL, MY PHONE ON 24/7. WHEN I PICK CALL, ASK FOR (lad's real name), SAY (lad's alias or associate if you have one, otherwise think up any vague professional sounding name like “John the banker”) TOLD U TO CALL. SAY YOU WANT TALK TO ME ABOUT OPERATION MADATUSKAMA. THAT WAY I KNOW IT BE U AND U BE SERIOUS ABOUT JOB, NOT SOME JOKER. THEN NA ME TELL U MORE ABOUT JOB.
IF I GO AWAY FROM OFFICE AND PERSON TAKING CALL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU TALK ABOUT, DAT BAD NEWS, MEAN ONE OF MY BOYS PICKED CALL AND PRETENDS TO BE ME. TELL HIM CHAIRMAN GET VERY ANGRY, CALL HIM SON OF DISEASED GOAT, TELL HIM OGUN NA MAKE HIS AMU TURN BLUE AND FALL OFF.
I DEY (lad's location) NOW, FONE ME, GOT READY MAGAS, WE MAKE BIG MONEY.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ This is brilliant Very Happy

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

donmanolo wrote:
... You can also make them call for Pizza delivery at weird times several times a night, or even just connect them up to the police in case they feel inclined to own up and confess their evil ways..The possibilities are endless....

Nice ideas, just those last ones quoted are not ideal. We don't want the mugus to harass a pizza delivery or waste police time. Pizza deliveries and police are both understaffed and overworked as it is.

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with Jeannette -

Donmanolo - please do not involve ITP's (innocent third parties) in baits!

Bruin

South Africa

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've blasted out similar ASEM's, received death threats as a result and used www.Evaphone.com for the free calls but have been working out a new scheme.

I tell my well hooked lad that I was a manager for a global oil exploration company. I tell him about WATS or wide area telephone service. I give him a list of local WATS terminals to call for local telephone service. The telephone numbers are mugu mobile phones. I tell him that the numbers are only to be used for official purposes but to dial the number, hit SEND, SEND, dial my K7 number and then hit send again. The result should be a long distance conference call that eats up phone credits. I would love to have someone set up a webpage that lists pimped out WATS phone numbers for many countries.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@BRUIN you should live in a secret underground lair and keep a cat on your lap.

Bookmarked!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

like this?

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I keep telling myself that one of these days I'm going to WIMP the respondents, but then something always intterferes.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
(b) Using a new e-mail account, copy e-mail addresses from 'the big list' of scammer addressed found at 419baiter.com. Send the e-mail right back to the account, but blind copy the e-mail to a dozen mugus. The text should read: "I just got your e-mail. I have lots of questions, but I am definitely interested. Please call me at ______ as soon as possible." Sign with Mugu #1's first name, and provide Mugu #1's phone number. By copying and pasting, you can resend this e-mail to several dozen mugus before your e-mail service hits its 'per day' limit.

^^This one is about to happen right now to a lad who just pissed me off. It's a lad I have always baited and gotten some great trophies from over time from various different characters. One of my favorites is here: Image

He is starting to wise up to sending me trophies (on my different, new characters), and when he doesn't think things are going his way anymore he really lets me hear it. He will turn from a nice helpful lad to throwing out insults at me at the drop of the hat. (Even when it isn't my characters fault. i.e. WU screws up or requires something and the lad will flip out on me as if it's my fault and tell me to never email him again). So since he is being so mean to my 19 year old girl character who has been compliant all along, I think he will be getting lots of phonecalls from other lads. Thanks for the idea Bruin! Twisted Evil

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One question to Bruin or anyone in response to his option B for abusing a lad's phone number:

Is there any reason I shouldn't also write to my lad (from an email he doesn't know) and act like a guymen who thinks the original lad is trying to chop my dollar, so as payback I sent his phone number to a bunch of other lads? That would give me the opportunity to not only get a bunch of random lads calling the phone number lad, but also give me an opportunity to taunt the original lad about it first hand. And he wouldn't even know that I am the person who he was attempting to scam on a separate email addy in the first place. I can't think of a reason not to but I want to check with the experts here at Eater before I do that.

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't see what that would not work!

Bruin

South Africa

Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I shall do that then. Any editing tips on how to sound more like a guymen? Would this do the trick?

"Me oga don say you try choppa me dolla. I send guymen you phone"

I'm not good in lad speak, so any help to sound more lad-like will be taken gratefully.

dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I use VoxOx for spoofing caller ID numbers. I call a lad and do hang-ups, or blast music in his ear. I spoof my number to show a lad's number. It's primitive so far as annoyance, but if the lad can check the number, it shows as my other lad Smile

EDIT: Tonight, I called one ex-lad in Ghana who I chopped. I spoofed another lad's number to show up in caller ID. Shouted and had music blaring. Then I hung up. 10 seconds later I get a phone call. So, I reversed things, and called the other lad and spoofed the other number. Both lads are calling each other.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
DuckOfDoom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel that I have no right to contribute to this thread as I am only a raw beginner at this game. Yes I have done a few baits, but they were pretty simple ones like getting them to show up at airports, etc.
Now may I just say:

EEE Bah Gum, Gordon Bennet and Ecky thump! Likewise WOW!
Quack!

I have read with mounting admiration and awe every single one of the responses and ideas in this thread. Most of the time, I got lost halfway through and didn't understand what the blummin ummers was going on.

Three themes are going through my head.
1/ You lot must be super intelligent, cos I dont think I could come up with all this complicated brilliant stuff in a month of Sundays! You also must have been doing this baiting for ever, just to KNOW about these things you suggest.

2/These sort of baits must take simply ages to set up and carry out. I can now begin to see what is meant when Eater says:
Forget any free time you used to spend doing so an so.
You are all REALLY into this aren't you? I think it is ace, because not only are you (obviously) making life difficult for a lot of very nasty characters, but you are excercising your brains and your intelligence to the full.

3/ Am I likely to get so into it and so clever and crafty that I myself might be doing this sort of stuff in the future? Well, first I would need to learn lots and lots, then maybe build up a sort of 'armoury' or 'store' of facilities, knowledge and how to apply both? In a word, I am looking at
EXPERIENCE.
Both envious and admiring here! You are all talking an unknown language to me at the moment, but I love it!
Quack!

I CAN TELL YOU THAT YOU WILL BE KILLED THROUGH SHOTING AND YOU WILL BE PROYECTING YOURSELF FROM BULLET ONLY TO DIE THROUGH PILLOW SNIFFING
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic