SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My sun and stars...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
EdnaEvaredge
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So going to share my current work in progress. I have been building this up over 28 or so emails now and I'm starting to unleash the hurdles for my lad. Of course feedback and suggestions are always welcome. Smile

Quote:
Hello here!!!
Hello to you!!!

Nice day, isn't it?Smile Despite how that started - now I hope you will
have smile on your face and interest in your soul...)) While you will
read this letter I want you so much to forget about ordinary problems,
things to do and simple relax thinking about me. I will tell you from
the very beginning - I'm not so straightforward in life, like I'm here
now:)He-he) I just saw your profile and I had an intuitive feeling
that you could be mine... Why not at least?Wink I think if you are on
that site you are searching for the same I'm doing - happiness,
stability and sincere relations, yeah, sincerity - this is that what
is too hard to meet nowadays. Here I'm lonely and not in love. I'm not
married, I have never been married, I don't have a boyfriend, but I
had some. I hope you are also ready to start being closer:) I'm here
because I'm too tired of being lonely, probably you feel the same and
you need someone by your side to feel love and taken care of. Am I
right? If you are kind and faithful with me, if you want to be a
friend of mine you are welcome. I will be happy to help you and to
support you no matter what. I wish to you easy day and only smiles on
your kind face! It is only a beginning for us and I feel so happy that
the first stage is complete. I wrote you! I promise you that I will
answer you right away when I have your next letter. Please remember I
will treat you this special way only I know. I'm sending you a photo
to show you the girl who is so interested in you and..... I'm
waiting...

*yawn* So I send back my cut and paste generic response I use for all the romance baits to weed out the decent ones.

Quote:
Dear Lad,

What a wonderfully spirited email you have sent me and you are right, I have been registered on a few websites in the hopes of finding that special someone, to not be lonely and to have someone to make me smile. Please tell me a little more about yourself... You mentioned in your email that you have sent a photo however I do not appear to have one attached so if you would be so kind as to resend it I would be very grateful. Where are you from? What are you looking for in a partner? What are the most important things to you in a partner when it comes to morals, values and ethics?

Kindest regards,
Dr Stabby Stabby

The next email has some pictures attached of a blonde haired, blue eyes bikini model. Big surprise.

Quote:
Hello dear!!!
Hello to you!!!

Thank you for your letter to me! I appreciate your
attention! and I can say that you are handsome man!
this is so great, you are well educated I think and I can
teach you many things:) I think this is the best time to
start learning each other closer. I will tell you the most
important facts from my life - do not be afraid - that won't
be for too long:) I'm 26 years old, I have a birthday in 23
of August. Like you know already I live in Ukraine, in
little town called Beloe. This is not far from Lugansk -
place where I'm working and renting a room! My story is
ordinary for girls here - after finishing school the only
one wish was to enter university in our regional centre,
unfortunately I fell... I won't describe you all mess I had
in my head that time, thoughts of returning to my village
made me freeze from fear - I wanted to live in bigger place!
After nights of thoughts I gave documents to college and
entered that. I was working after graduating as a visagiste
but now I've realised I want something bigger - I want to
have high education! The more I have offer to work in a good
salon as a cosmetologist! So I will try this year to enter
University. And here I'm because I want to find real
happiness! I want to say sincere to myself - I'm a happy
girl! To have good career this important, find soul mate -
this is the more important I think! I want to love and to be
loved! I feel I'm ready to make my dear person happy! I have
strong opinion - in relations this is needed not only to
take - to give also! Friends saying I'm good person and kind
girl. In any case - I won't praise myself:) I will let you
to make your own opinion! All your thoughts are very
important for me so I wait for your answer!

Wow so after graduating from higher education she wants higher education to become some woman that stuffs around with make-up. Boooooooring.

Quote:
Dearest Lad,

Thank you for taking the time to send me such a delightful email. How are you doing today? Let me tell you a little about myself and what I am about as I can appreciate the effort you have made to be open with me. To start with the nature of my career means I do not have time to go meet women the traditional way. I sometimes work 30+ hours at a time so as you can imagine making the time to meet 'The One' becomes a very difficult thing to do. I am 28 years old, 6'4" tall and am very fit. I take good care of myself as it is required of me and I maintain a strict health routine to keep myself in shape. I have been told I am a good looking man but I don't see it, but then we are our own worst critics. I am a qualified Neurosurgeon (brain and spine doctor) which means most of my life is dedicated to my job, I have been published in American Neurosurgeon for my work on using a new technique to shrink brain tumors that would otherwise cause a patient loss of memory or speech. It is my ultimate goal to be the best surgeon in my field.

I guess you may be wondering what a man like myself is doing looking for a soul mate and that is a simple answer. As hard as I work and as much as I commit to my career it is lonely not having someone to come home to, someone to encourage and support me and to help nurture my dreams and my ambitions. I need a woman who is independent and understanding, that is compassionate and committed, that knows that even though she has not seen me for 3 days because of my work that I still think of her all the time and love her dearly. A woman who is ambitious with dreams of her own, to have that desire to want to successful also. I hope one day to be blessed with a wife and children, a family for me to provide for. I do a lot of community work and so my wife would need to be a charismatic, elegant and proper lady who would not cause me embarrassment or shame.

I own my home. It is in a beautiful suburb with plenty of trees, birds and gardens. My home is big enough for myself and a family but not so big that it would feel empty or cold. I take great pride in my home and hope one day that there will be a wonderful woman to share it with me. Thank you for sending me the photographs, they are stunning! You are a beautiful woman indeed. If you had any others you wanted to send me please feel free.

Take care,
Dr Stabby Stabby

He sounds perfect, poor guy, so busy being such a perfect Neurosurgeon that he got all lonely. He's a bit of a Mcdreamy.

Quote:
Hello my dear Dr Stabby Stabby!!
Hello kind and attentive Dr Stabby Stabby!!!

We corresponding for so little time, but it seems to me that
we really have a chance to build relations, to start
thinking about future... Maybe that will be OUR future?))
Who knows! And what do you think about it? I've heart
definitely that saying and I love that so much, truly
speaking reading your letter and knowing you closer and
closer I ask skies you to be that mine angle, my second
wing! You are so kind, attentive an great man! I will wait
as long as that will be needed for you reply here!!! Today
this is warm and sunny and I feel sunshine is not only on
streets but in my heart also. Something warm and very nice
happened, changed me last days... Do you guess what?Wink I
intend here our meeting. Letter by letter, step by step I
feel that you are that man who feels me, despite so little
time together... Time will show of course what we will have
still now all I can tell you - this is I feel fantastically
warm and sweet reading your letters and answering that! I
wonder what is happening inside of you? Have your life
changed? What are your thoughts now in the morning opening
your eyes?Wink My heart is full of love and tender and I've
nobody to splash it out! And now I found you and my eyes
shining with happiness and sense! Even my friends asking me
- what happened? Why am I so mysteriously lucky?... The
reason is you, Dr Stabby Stabby! The only one problem disturbs me
– unfortunately I don't speak English! For this reason I use
the services of the translation agency. I pay them and they
provide me with translation of our letters and Internet
service. I sincerely hope that you are not disappointed in
the fact that right now I do not speak English,therefore i will send
you letter twice in a week. You have to understand –
that I just had now time in my past for it! But
now I have a wish! I will very soon! I'm easy going! Do you
believe in me? I'm waiting impatiently for your next letter!
They are very necessary for me! I re-read them for several
times... I'm very interested in you in whole of your life!

Comes on a little strong eh? I did want to point out that if she is paying someone to translate her emails she may want to get her money back as he does a terrible job. She did include another photograph of the same bikini model but this time in another colored bikini. How shallow does she think my Doctor is? Very shallow anyway, he's starting to feel 'stirrings' for her.

Quote:
Dearest Lad,

So quickly you reply! I am envious of you enjoying the sun today, it is almost 1am where I live and I must go to work in 2 hours. I feel excited though, at the prospect of something new, exciting and special growing between us like a potent fungi. You have no need to feel shamed that you do not understand English, maybe in time this is something I can teach you, a gift for you. My only disappointment is that you can only arrange translations twice a week. If it were up to me I would have you write your beautiful words to me every day! My dear you do not seem at all concerned by the fact that I am a successful doctor, that I work very long hours. Would you not be lonely if you were with me? How would you want to spend your days? Rest assured that I can take care of you financially and help you get the higher education that you want.

Thank you again for another photograph, you have a powerful effect on me lovely Lad. With each word I feel myself falling a little more for you and I cannot begin to tell you the longing I feel for you, the ache in my heart, my loins. Please write back to me soon my dearest.

Love,
Dr Stabby Stabby

Fungi and loins, how can she resist!

Quote:
Hello my dear sweet man Dr Stabby Stabbyz!!!

I couldn't wait for your letter! Minutes without your
letters last out like weeks! I agree to hear such calling of
me!! You've managed very interesting and for me this is very
important to be closer to you, to know you are also
interested in me! I do not know yet if the Internet is a
good way to find the second half of my heart, but nothing
will stop me to try. Why not? Every single moment we dream
about happy future which must be full of joy and pleasures
at sacrifice of our current time. Certainly, if someone says
that nobody can force us to live like this, in any event he
will be completely right. So what I am trying to say that
our life is in our hands! While reading your letter I was
thinking about only one thing - how that great that we found
each other! That's so hard to find close and near person who
completely share all your thoughts! I read you lines and
each word effected on my soul! I have a feeling I was
searching exactly for you whole my life and now finally -
that happened! You are in my life! Dr Stabby Stabby, now I can
tell you really, I feel like you are my dear! It’s not a
game it’s not just simple letters any more! It’s something
more bigger! It’s stronger!! I have to tell you that I was
hurt by men in past and that is why I was a little bit
skeptical and even afraid to open my heart and my soul to a
man I was really afraid to love again. Despite you quickly
made all my fears and doubts melt away. You really made me
feel so comfortable and secure! Dr Stabby Stabby I really
hope you reciprocate my feelings! Your letters so sweet so
warm so sparkling. My darling, I want you to know about
everything what happens in my life! How I spent my day and
so on! I have one simple but very sincere dream for a long
time already - I want to sit with near dearest person and to
hold his hand. Now I want to realize it with you! I feel you
also longing to me! I'm not mistaken? Smile From my side I can
swear you – I'll make true everything I promised! I have a
good memory)) and I really can make even impossible for my
dear! Nothing can prevent is to express out feelings! To
live how we want! I'll learn English, so that will be easier
for us to communicate! Only in your letters I feel kindness,
sincerity. Sometimes your lines overtime my thoughts!
Sometime you write as like you know my minds! It speaks
about our unity! I cannot hide more from my mum and best
friend reason of my good mood every day, I told them about
you. They are really glad you for making me lucky! Thank you
for making my life happy!!! i did like to see a photo of you if you don't mind.

Lot's of kisses and hugs! Write as soon as possible!
Yours Lad!

It hurt my head trying to read that, it really did. I also got this next email an hour later but the Lad spelled their name wrong. What I had also not mentioned was that the sender of these emails is a mans name. I also decided now would be the time to bring that up.

Quote:
hello dear Dr Stabby Stabby!
Thanks a lot for writing me. And for your interest. I am sure that we have a lot of wonderful opportunities to know each other better. And we can�t loose them. I am happy to know such person as you and that is why I would like to know you better! Hope that our communication through letters will help us in knowing each other and who knows may be one day you will realize that you do not need anyone else and the same will happen to me. I will be waiting for your letter.
Lads name spelled wrong .

So I call it how I see it:

Quote:
Dearest Lad,

I appreciate the time you have taken to write to me however I have found your email a little puzzling, You have sent emails to me but they show that the sender is a [Mans name], my dearest Lad please don't tell me this is a farce and you are really a balding, middle aged man. I would loathe to think something like this has happened when I am feeling these feelings for you that we have talked about. Secondly in your 2nd email you signed your name [name spelled wrong]. Please set my mind at ease my charming, beautiful woman!

And now to wait for the excuse:

Quote:
i appreciate your thought and thinking towards my mail information.yes it true that the name [Mans name] you discovered i will tell you from the very beginning about it.here is ukraine we have the servicce tranlation company which i have told you about it before and i will have to type my letter in my language and give it to the company then after this the message will be translate to english and here in ukraine,the company only use one mail as public sending of letter for their customer abroad i just wanna tell you that [Mans name] is the public mail sender use in the company for sending mail abroad but now i have create an europe emai, am sorry if have hurt you in that obligation,if you wanna send me mail but now have created a private mail for me and you,here is it,,[Email].you can mail me there then i will go to the company to translate it coz if you send the mail to [Original Emails] the message will be translated immediately.i juat want to be sincere with you.

Should Dr Stabby Stabby believe her? Should he fall for her lies? Of course he will!

Quote:
Dearest Lad,

Of course, I do apologise. I was not aware of how the translation service worked. As you can probably tell by now I have been hurt in the past and it does make me worry, sometimes unecessarily. I feel like quite fool now and again I can not apologise enough. The email address we have been using is just fine, no need to change anything. Anyway, how are you doing Lad? How has your day been? I have been busy at work and sadly don't have a lot of time to write too much more, I have a surgery to go and perform to save a young girls upper left hemo-thorax. Wish me luck!

Love,
Dr Stabby Stabby

awww isn't he quite the hero. Anyways I have more to share which I will post up later. I'm really proud of this bait. At first I was worried I would sound to cheesy and female in my declarations of love but it hasn't been mentioned so I'll keep on being so romantic it would make a woman puke all over me.

EdnaEvaredge
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And the continuation:

Quote:
am very happy today coz you makeup my day with your sweet word.i understand your thought and feeling about what happened to you in the past.I'm very kind,attractive and romantic girl.
I want to find honest and kind man, who
will support me in all times.I feel very
lonely in this huge world.So I'm very happy
to find you here.
Hope to hear from you soon, Have you ever heard about such an expression: "Angel with one wing...
There is a legend that every person has a wing. So, when this person,
me for example, find another person, you, they need to hug, cause they
can't fly with only wing. If they can fly together, it means that
their wings suits each other and it means that their meeting was a
fortune and they'll live together to the end of their lives. If they
can't fly they need to continue their search. I hope that you are my
other half with your wing... Let's get to know each other better and
see what the future holds for us.

Would appear she is also a very humble girl. This crap about angels with one wings is making me want to heave.

Quote:
Dearest Lad,

Thank you for being so understanding, you are truly an angel. Your words are really inspiring and I can tell now just how caring and romantic a person you are. If you don' mind me asking what are your hobbies? When I'm not working I enjoy trying new restaurants, bushwalking and horse riding. I own 3 horses which I like to get out and see every week if I can, I have them agisted in a good area with a lot of nice trails for riding, some are short and you can complete them 30-45 minutes but some can take up to 2 days, I've done the long trails in summer before and camped out under the stars, it was a great experience and something I'm going to do more often. Do you have any brothers or sisters? I have a younger sister who lives back in Norway (Where I am originally from) and I like to go back and visit her and the rest of my family every 12 months or so. Anyway my dear my breakfast break is over and the hospital calls. I trust you are well and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Love,
Dr Stabby Stabby

She gets a bit lazy here with the reply email.

Quote:
At first let me thank you for your interest and your intention to be my sweet honey, i love reading novels and magazines,am the only single daughter of my parent,i lost my dad when i was 10 yrs old. i don't like telling such tragedy of mine.Why do we close our eyes when we sleep, when we cry, when we imagine, when we kiss? Because the most beautiful thing in the world is unseen. ca you send me some of your pics, Dr Stabby Stabby.

So following her lead I send a photo of a male model. Not too perfect looking but close enough.

Quote:
Dearest Lad,

Another day rolls around and I am happy to see an email from you when I finish work. They bring such a spark of joy to my day. I am sincerely sorry to hear about your Dad and I will not push you to talk about it any further, I don't want to upset you at all. You mentioned that you enjoy reading novels, what kind of novels do you like the most? What would you say is your favorite book? I love to read books about ancient history, at the moment I am reading a fantastic book full of greek myths. I have sent a photo as well, I hope you like it and would still be interested in me after seeing it. I look back on this back and forth exchange of emails and I have to ask how you feel about what is happening here between us? Am I the kind of man you could see yourself being in a serious relationship with? If things between us went well how would you feel about coming to Australia? I have so many questions but I don't want to bombard you with them all at once. Take good care of yourself and try to think a little of me today.

Love,
Dr Stabby Stabby

Of course she'll still be interested in him after seeing his picture, she's more interested in his bank account. I get a lovely response which is straight out of a Hallmark card.

Quote:
hello my sweet Dr Stabby Stabby

how are you doing today,i hope all is well with you.your information reaching me here put my mind at rest.yes i love to read novel by Jennifer L. Armstrong.you are such a handsome guy in your pics,about your suggestion for me to come to australia i reserve my comment for it.I have liked many but loved very few.yet no-one has been as sweet as u.I'd stand and wait in the worlds longest queue.just for the pleasure of a moment with u.

I get so emotional when you are not around, I think the emotion is called happiness.

I find it rather amazing how we've come to know each other and eventually become . Life has its miracles & finding you is a reason enough to believe.

Another month, another year, another smile, another tear, another winter. a summer too... but there? will never be.... another you!

Now I'm done cleaning the vomit off my shoes:

Quote:
Dearest Lad,

You all but make my heart sing with your emails. I am relieved you don't find me unattractive and that you too can see a future for us. I too have liked many in my life but love, real love, only once and she didn't just break my heart, she pulled it from my chest and jumped all over it. I did not see myself ever finding someone I would be interested in ever again after her and I hadn't really wanted to but out of the blue your email comes to my inbox and here we are. I am glad that I make you happy, that is all that I want now, to know that you are happy. I hope things between us continue to develop, we will have a hard road ahead of us as I know my family would not approve of us but I do not care too much for what they think, it is what is in my heart that counts for the most.

Love,
Dr Stabby Stabby

Now at this point I'm a little concerned that there has been not even a hint of wanting his rich doctor money. What a shame. Will have to love her a little harder....

Quote:
hello my Dr Stabby Stabby how are you doing today,i hope everything is in order coz You're only mine wen i dream, When i wake up i wanna scream. You're not mine i'm all alone. I can only text u on my fone. Do dreams lie or are they true. I Hope so, coz Babe, I want you1

I always lose control when i read your letter. u have bcome the light of my life. I always enjoy the time i spend with you. I think i'm falling in love with you!Everyone wants 2 be the sun dat lights up your life. But I'd rather be ur moon, so I can shine on u during your darkest hour when your sun isn't around.please feel free to tell me your mind, my sweet future husband.Meeting U was fate, becoming Ur friend was choice, but falling in love with U was completely out of my control.

When I put the bolded part into Google it spat out a romantic text message service. How charming of her to send me something so original!

Quote:
My dearest, sweetest Lad,

I'm sorry I've been a little neglectful in my emails the last few days, work has kept me away from my computer. I have been well however, my annual vacation is fast approaching and I will be going to Israel for 10 days, I've had to put off my trip twice now due to work commitments but I am finally going. I wish I could take you with me, the beaches in Tel'Aviv are stunning and there is a never ending list of things to do and see. More than anything however I am most looking forward to is having a few days of running around the beach and enjoying the sun. I try to go somewhere new every year when I vacation. So what have you been up to this week? What sort of job do you have? I often hope when I one day get married that my wife will not work, that she could spend her days maybe doing charity work or things in the community while I provide for the both of us. Maybe one day that will be you..... Every day I'm hoping more and more that it will be.

All my love,
Dr Stabby Stabby

Dropping the hints now that he has lots of money. Overseas vacation, wife never having to work. Lad is not taking it yet.

Quote:
hello my one and only Dr Stabby Stabby Between d thousand yesterdays n a million tomorrows, there's only one 2day n I wouldn't let this day pass without saying this. How are you?i always smile when i get your letter,i don't know what i can do in order for both of us to be together cos i cant wait to meet you in person,i wish i could go with you to Israel and catch fun with you there.if you have any way that you can in order for me to come and meet you there for your vacation please tell me,my dear Dr Stabby Stabby i wont be hesitate to come and meet you there.

She's getting warmer. Wants to go to Israel.

Quote:
Dearest Lad,

You wrote back to me so quickly! I am thrilled to have another chance to email you today! I am doing well, I'm sitting on my sofa with a glass of wine, warm and toasty fire in the fireplace and my laptop to catch up on my email. I treated myself to dinner this evening, I went to small Polish restaurant nearby.The food was delicious and I finished the meal off with a stunning vodka. If I get another evening free from work this week I think I might go back again. That's one of the perks of being me I guess, I don't need to cook, I can eat at a different restaurant every night of the week if I wanted to. So you would like to come to Israel with me? I'm sure I could arrange that for us, the hotel I am booked into could easily upgrade us, maybe even a room with a spa. I couldn't think of anything better than relaxing in a hot spa with you, glasses of champagne, a view of the city and nobody else around. If you are serious about it please let me know, so we can plan a beautiful vacation together.

Love,
Dr Stabby Stabby

She's really taking her time to ask for money. I'm starting to get impatient at this stage by the scripting.

Quote:
yes my dear Dr Stabby Stabby wrote you quickly coz am at the service translation company right now so i have the time for me to write you and quick translation of it to your language.i love to catch the fun with you coz am feeling lonely here,i will be very happy if you can take me there and i will be very delighted to be with you but i dont have what it takes for me to come nd meet you,you understand what i mean. They say love is rare, and hard to find. Others say it arrives only once in a lifetime. I say love is in the heart, and never leaves. It grows every moment, deepens every minute. We just have to find someone to share it with.he love we share is not one that can easily be conjured. It was built on trust and a strong bond of friendship which blossomed into a deeper relationship.

And now she's starting to come around! Hooray! Very Happy

Quote:
My darling Lad,

I think I understand what you're telling me. You do not have the money to come to Israel with me? My sun and stars there is no shame in that, I have more money than I need and use and what good is it sitting there in the bank if I can't share some with the woman I'm interested in. Lad I must be honest with you, I have fallen in love with you. I have never met a woman who makes me smile the way you do, who makes my heart sing the way you do or makes me feel like I'm the only man in the world. I need to be with you and I do not care what the cost is. I hope, I pray that you feel the same way I do, I could not bear it if you didn't. Let me love you, worship you, treat you like the Goddess you deserve.

Eternally yours,
Dr Stabby Stabby

Drumroll please...........

Quote:
my husband My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you!You know I wish I can be with you everyday for 8 days a week and 25 hrs a day. I never seem to get enough of you.I finally got my past, present and future tenses correct today. I loved you. I love you. I will love you forever!My eyes Miss U, My Feeling Love U, My hand Need U, My Mind Call U, My heart just 4 U. I will Die without U, Bcoz I Love U.Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world. Finding you is the first,Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.am very happy that my future husband is gonna be a caring person that will care for me whenever am in bad mood.i love you, Dr Stabby Stabby, My lips want to kiss u, my eyes want to see u, my hands want to touch u .....every part of me wants u, maybe bcoz i was made just for u!my lovely Dr Stabby Stabby,you are more than a lover to me that is why i decided to tell you this problem of mine cos i dont want to be with you unhappy.immediately i visit you i want both of us should settle down for marriage that is why i wanna tell you this and if i have hurt by this letter of mine,please don't be angry with me coz i think someone by your side is someone you share problem with.there is a friend of mine that study in united state of America,her name is aloyna,both of us has been a friend right from childhood.she traveled to u s a to complete her education,she also lost her mum the way i lost my dad ever since then her dad has been the one sponsoring her education but unfortunately i got a message last week from my friend through this service translation.i wondered what could be in that letter then when i began to read the letter.am so shocked and confused by the situation my friend is unto she told me that her dad has been suffering from cancer and hes still in the hospital taking care of him.am so sorry with this tragedy situation of my bossom friend,my friend problem is also my problem, what makes me feel sad is that my friend will be drop out of school if she didnt pay her school fees.my friend dad also need financial support in order for him to be alive. Dr Stabby Stabby,i never meant to hurt you in this letter but the way i think you are that is why i try to tell you this and if you know you really love me from the bottom of your heart,i would like you to do me an unforgotten favor.i know you understand what i mean,am sorry if i have hurt you please don't be angry with me,am just childish.

I'm going to milk the medical side of this cancer for all I can!

Last edited by EdnaEvaredge on Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he's changing course from the translation fee (which I thought this was at first) to extract more money from you to save his dying friends dad (it's probably 95% certain that this is a guy pretending to be a female). :yikes: you can tell that it's a script by the way your baiter name is plugged in to the wording of the emails so keep up the great work getting her/him off the script. my only suggestion is not to educate them on any errors with their email. With errors in her email, this hopefully will set off alarms to a victim and maybe save that person from being fooled into sending money. Confused

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
EdnaEvaredge
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

joseywales wrote:
he's changing course from the translation fee (which I thought this was at first) to extract more money from you to save his dying friends dad (it's probably 95% certain that this is a guy pretending to be a female). :yikes: you can tell that it's a script by the way your baiter name is plugged in to the wording of the emails so keep up the great work getting her/him off the script. my only suggestion is not to educate them on any errors with their email. With errors in her email, this hopefully will set off alarms to a victim and maybe save that person from being fooled into sending money. Confused

Yeah I don't do that now, I did it that once just because I'm a smart ass but I've been leaving it now and just focus on dodging paying her/him the money they want. The most recent email which I'll add in when I get home from work is rather amusing.

Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's shaping up well, but I would say that your character's emails may be too perfect. You could be handing an opportunistic scammer a script he can reuse on a female victim.

You might want to take advantage of the chance to de-educate the scammer. Throw some of his errors in your emails so he continues to think they are acceptable (for example, fail to capitalize i in the middle of the sentence). Repeatedly use the same word in the same wrong context, or the wrong word entirely. Teach him some of your (ridiculous) customs--for example, one of my favorite examples of this kind was a few years ago when a baiter convinced a scammer that a Halloween party was also called a "swinger" party, and that the customary dress for Halloween is an Easter Bunny costume with two different-colored socks. This way, if the scammer does decide to reuse things you sent him, it will set off red flags with many potential victims...and you will have the satisfaction of knowing that even after your bait was over, you still have an impact on the scammer!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dorothy wrote:
It's shaping up well, but I would say that your character's emails may be too perfect. You could be handing an opportunistic scammer a script he can reuse on a female victim.

You might want to take advantage of the chance to de-educate the scammer. Throw some of his errors in your emails so he continues to think they are acceptable (for example, fail to capitalize i in the middle of the sentence). Repeatedly use the same word in the same wrong context, or the wrong word entirely. Teach him some of your (ridiculous) customs--for example, one of my favorite examples of this kind was a few years ago when a baiter convinced a scammer that a Halloween party was also called a "swinger" party, and that the customary dress for Halloween is an Easter Bunny costume with two different-colored socks. This way, if the scammer does decide to reuse things you sent him, it will set off red flags with many potential victims...and you will have the satisfaction of knowing that even after your bait was over, you still have an impact on the scammer!

This is good, I'm going to try this. You're right about them being too perfect, the perfectionist in me needs to step back and let other things happen. I have a few things I'm starting to introduce over the last 2-3 emails which I can easily modify. Smile

EdnaEvaredge
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update time! I've been playing around with a few little things, testing the waters, pushing the boundaries and so far my lad is still on the hook.

Quote:

My beautiful Lad,

Your love and compassion for your friend and her family is so noble and it saddens me that you should be burdened with such sadness and such fear that sharing this with me might upset me. You are the love of my life, my world, my sun and stars and you can share anything with me, I will always be here to stand by you. What do you know of your friends fathers cancer? What stage is the disease? What treatment has he had and what treatment will he be getting? While I am not an Oncologist I have a very big network of medical professionals and would be happy to arrange the very best medical care I can for him. I know of fantastic facilities in Germany and in Switzerland.

My Love, the way you make me feel can only be compared to a cheesy poem or romantic text from a premium vendor. I want so badly to hold you, to touch you, to kiss you, and to make all this sadness go away. Let me do this for your friends father, let me do this so you do not have to shoulder this burden. Despite the sadness however I am delighted that you think we should be married, I would love nothing more than to come home from work to see your smiling face. My sun and stars do you cook? Can you make sandwiches well? I enjoy sitting down to a nice meal and a glass of wine.

Please stay strong and think seriously on my offer.

All my love,
Dr Stabby Stabby

I love horrible sexist jokes about women and sandwiches much to my own RL husbands amusement. Had to throw one in.

Quote:
my handsome Dr Stabby Stabby am very happy by the way you reply to my letter with your sweet word and i understand your thought about my friend,I just wanted you to know how very much I care, and that you are always in my thoughts even when I can't be there. As you can see, you mean so much to me!
this friend of mine is more than a friend to me.you may not understand but i just have to be there for her.The cancer has spread to tissues around the lip and oral cavity. The cancer is any size and has spread to more than one lymph node on the same side of the neck as the cancer, to lymph nodes on both sides of the neck, and to any lymph node that measures more than 6 centimeters (over 2 inches). The cancer has spread to other parts of the body.i will be very grateful if you can arrange the very best medical care for my friend father.i seems not to understand what you mean by fantastic facilities in Germany and in Switzerland coz my freind told me that there is quality facilities in u s a too.my friend will be drop out of school if she didnt pay her school fees,my sweet Dr Stabby Stabby i want you to help me out with this my freind education if you dont mind.i would like you to asist her for her school fees,if you know you really love me,Dr Stabby Stabby You give me joy, you give me hope. You give me energy, which helps me cope. I love you darling, more than you love the Pope!You're my everything; Without you I'm nothing.

The Pope? *gag* Could this get any worse?

Quote:
Dearest Lad,

I appreciate you taking the time to give me all that information and your friend is absolutely correct, there are quality facilities in the USA. Why I would professionally recommend a facility in Europe is because they use a lot of new treatments with great success and results that the USA has not even taken the time to approve yet. Cancer spreading to a lymph node should be treated with the most cutting edge of technologies and those technologies are outside of the USA, this I know firsthand as I have to refer spinal patients to neurosurgeons in Germany all the time as Australia and the USA don't offer the same quality of treatment.

Now as to your friends school fees, could you forward me some details as to the fees? Just a breakdown of costs and something official from her school that I can take to my financial planner to look at getting some funds released for. It moves me so much that you are so concerned for your friend, I am happy to help in whatever way I can. Stay strong my sun and stars, I love you very much.

Dr Stabby Stabby

This information I was confident in using, if she googles the right things she will find information that supports what I am saying.

Quote:
my Dr Stabby Stabby Hello, how are you today? May Christ shine in everything you do, with a prayer that you'll always be safe, not only today, but always.am very happy today and May God give us a thankful heart so that we can become a whole person, not just gifted with intellect that can understand, but with heart that truly cares and loves.as you begin to help my friend God will never leave u empty. He will replace everything u lost. If He asks u to put something down, it's becoz He wants u to pick up something greater Hope u wake up with a smile on your face, a heart full of love and a morning full of inspiration, with a prayer that God will bless u always as you try to help my friend,I ask God to bless you, to guide you, to keep you safe, to give you peace, to give u joy and love all the time.my friend had sent me the school fees details The tuition fees for studying at Stanford institutions vary widely between the states, institutions and These are approximate figures per year”Living costs;$3000,Dormitories cost;$2500,Campus apartments;$2000,total amount is;tuition fee;$5000.total amount is;$12,500.that is the information all about,my sweet caring Dr Stabby Stabby,An evening prayer just for you. God blesses your eyes for its window to soul. Your ear's echoes rise and fall. Your nose that lifts your spirit soar and lips that hold the key to heaven's door.
Colors may fade, the sun may not shine, the moon may not be bright, heartbeats may stop, lives may pass but our relationship, I'll treasure 'til the day my heart stops.if you need my friend details on how to send it to her i wont be hesitate to give it to you my love,
It is hard to talk when your in love because when i look into your beautiful i get my breath taken away.i thanks a lot for your kindness towards my friend education and am ready to do anything you want me to do for you if you fulfill this act of kindness.When all seems lost and lonely for you
And you don't really know what to do
Look inside your heart and see
There in a special place, I will be.

Dorm AND an apartment? Well isn't her friend living it up!

Quote:
My dearest Lad,

Thank you for getting me the information I needed so quickly so I can help your friend. I have passed this on to my financial planner who has called me with a few questions he will need to get some clarification on, I'll just copy what he's emailed me so I don't forget anything.

1. The listed summary of expenses show an amount for Apartment expenses at $2000 and Dormitories at $2500. There should only be one cost for campus accommodation, please ask which of the two is relevant.
2. Which campus of Stanford is the student studying at?
3. Please provide me cashier details for the relevant body at Stanford University for transfer of these funds.
4. $2500 tuition is for one semester or one year? If this is for one semester please source costs for a full year of study.
5. I need an official invoice from the University to provide the bank to release the funds on Compassionate grounds without Trust administration charges. A charge of $57000 will apply without this invoice which will far outweigh your forcasted return for the financial year 2011-2012. With the invoice and the corrected information the Trust can release these funds within 24 hours.

My sun and stars I pray these things will not be too difficult to get, I know your friend must be feeling distraught by the turmoil in her life so I would like to at least make sure her education is one thing she will not have to worry about. I trust you are well and your day spoils you with smiles and laughter. You are in my thoughts, prayers, my everything.

Forever yours,
Dr Stabby Stabby

I have decided my persona is a bit of a shady type when it comes to finding ways to dodge getting her/him/it this money.

Quote:
hello my dear Dr Stabby Stabby
Between d thousand yesterdays n a million tomorrows, there's only one 2day n I wouldn't let this day pass without saying this. How are you?for me,am doing good,am so sorry you didnt receive a message of mine is because of network upgrading in the service translation company.i would like to see what you wanna share with me,I'm going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head,so that u knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u.I woke up a few hours ago, but somehow I feel incomplete til I remembered I haven't texted u yet.am very happy for your concern and kindness towards my friend education.i have to tell you that am not in u s a but my friend send all this details of her school.my dear Dr Stabby Stabby,i dont think we need all this details before you can transfer these fund,i want my friend to receive the money privately then she do the rest of it by paying the details list before.my sweet Dr Stabby Stabby i would like you to understand that the listed summary for apartment is $2000 for campus accommodation only,am sorry i made a mistake for that previously,the Stanford campus she is studying is hoover tower,$2500 is for one semester,my Dr Stabby Stabby i would like you to calculate all this coz i don't know about the university obligation you are questioning me about.my one and only Dr Stabby Stabby,my friend also tell me that if you wanna send it is through by wetsern union,i have her details for the transaction if you need it,Ur d reason why I hav sleepless nights. Ur d reason why I tend to hold my pillow tight. It's u dat I'm thinking of when I lay down at night. And ur d reason I can't sleep without saying goodnight.

Pfffft if it's costing him $57,000 he's going to need some documentation.

Quote:
My Lad,

I am so happy to hear from you my dearest Lad, I was very worried about you. I know some parts of your country are not too safe so that concern always sits in the back of my mind. I appreciate you getting back in touch with your friend for me for further information. Now I did want to clarify with you, I do need some of the documentation to get funds released to be able to send it to your friend. I only receive a small percentage of my annual salary, the remainder is gifted to a Trust which my accountants have registered as belonging to a not for profit organisation so there needs to be a paper trail when it comes to accessing funds within the Trust. It sounds complicated but it's something my financial planner set up for me for tax evasion purposes. If I had an invoice from Stanford they would release the funds however at a minimum they would require it transferred to a bank account. I am so frustrated with this my Love, I want to get this money to your friend more than anything because I know it would make her happy and it would make you happy. I have noted that $2500 is for one semester, my financial planner thinks we should pay for a full year of tuition for your friend, will that be ok? Or does she only have 1 semester left of her studies?

What I wanted to show you my darling Lad is this:

http://wwwdotrealestatedotcomdotau/propertydashhousedashqlddashsovereignplusislandsdash107827106 (Replace the words with the appropriate symbol to see the link)

I have a portfolio of property which I have just applied to have refinanced. I am buying this house for you. Well it's for us but I believe you should have a beautiful home befitting a queen. I hope you like it my sun and stars. The owner is in a position to accept a less than ideal price for the property so I have made him an offer at $4,500,000 which my property manager tells me he will likely say yes to. Maybe your friend could transfer to one of our nearby schools, there is plenty of room and I would honored to service you both in a manner that is deserving.

Anyway, I would love to share more with you but it's 8am and my breakfast break is over. I started work at 2pm yesterday afternoon and I'm not likely to get out until 5pm this afternoon, a long 27 hour work day to be sure.

All my love,
Dr Stabby Stabby

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic