SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Amos Amos

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^yeah Very Happy

he replied:

Quote:
Rosie, you know what you send me the kathrin's mail id once again i must have deleted it. ok. i dont know what to talk about here.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Slapparama, I LOVE it!!! Nice one, I look forward to hearing from your lad! Let's see if I can make the Ditz even MORE stupid than usual...

Chrysis

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I hope he´ll write to you soon.

Quote:
Dear (),

the Nintendo is on its way to Ditz. That´s her email address: (email)

Tell her Kelvin´s address (or yours) so that she can deliver Kelvin´s Nintendo. She only lives a few minutes away from you guys.

I cant wait to hear what Kelvin said when he got the Nintendo. He must be the happiest boy in the world.

I´m at work right now. I hope you´ll be home with Kelvin soon. I´m sure he misses you. I miss you too.
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He replied today:

Quote:
ok i will contact her soon but one thing i want to go to Australia soon and come back to Africa again cos am gonna spend some months here for the work so want to know if the things are really coming to me if not need to come back to get things for myself.
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

my reply:

Quote:
Dear (),

I miss you. Ditz asked me to be honest with her and if you are real. She knows I had trouble with men the last years. Sad

I assured her that you and I are together and that we want to move in soon. Please tell me when you are back in Australia. I want to come to you. I had sleepless nights and been tired the whole weekend. I´m crying a lot. You dont tell me anymore that you love me. Please tell me that we´ll move in together soon. I could work from Australia. I´ll open a new agency there. My team´s backing me all the way. They know how much you mean to me. You and Kelvin.

Have you contacted Ditz yet?

I think about spending the 12000 Euros I got from my father for the burglar alarm to move to Australia with you. That and the other money I have are enough to start a new life with you. Smile

The parcel is on its way to you. I´ll let you know when I know something.

Miss and love you a lot!
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laddo isn't biting, probably because he isn't where he's claiming to be. I'll wait a day or two, then email him directly letting him know his parcel's arrived and I need to know whereabouts on the gold coast he actually is

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

his reply yesterday:

Quote:
Dear to be honest i love you so much but now hmmmmmmmmmmm. am not happy like how we started. Am just confuse here but will tell when am coming back to Australia? so tell me what i should tell Kathrin. any way you can give her my id to contact me too.

I just replied to him:

Quote:
Dear (),

how are you today? You must feel better with all the things I sent you. I´m sure you smell so good now. How did you like the razor? It´s a Gilette one. When I saw it I had to get it for you.
Have you tested the iPad yet? Isnt it great? It´s so small but you can do a lot with it.
Tell Ditz your home address in Australia. I already told you that twice!! Why dont you listen when I ask you for something? You received so nice things yesterday but I get nothing from you. Sad
I´m sure she must get the parcel soon. I sent your and hers around the same time.

I´ll be busy with work today.
Miss and love you!
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent this to you (with lad CC'd):

Quote:
Schatzi,

Yes your package has arrived. What's an iPad? you know I'm not terribly tech savvy, but it sounds exciting! But the Jagermeister is always most welcome! My gal pals and I will have a lot of fun with it tonight, when you get to Australia I will introduce you to them, they are as crazy as we are!

Especially Mitzi, who is German like us. though we'd better keep her away from your man, you KNOW how she likes her men! Speaking of men, when is your man going to give the delivery details for this nintendo thing? Let me know schatzi

Ditz

The "gal pals" are named after characters from "Priscilla: Queen of the desert" & "To wong foo, lots of love, Julie Newmar" Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

now, we´ve got an address. Hope you´ll find my new son, Ditz.

his reply:
Quote:
(), i have not gotten anything yet, how can you send something without any tracking number or details. Any way i dont think about it anymore just finishing some part then go home to get things for myself then come back. Why should i give her my address? Am only giving you Kelvin's address. 2041 putty road, Singleton NSW 2330. That is it. Need to have shower now.

my reply:

Quote:
Dear (),

I just got home. I´m not satisfied with the new collection. Sad The young models are also too skinny. I sent them to McDonalds today but they didnt want to go.

You even signed for the parcel, silly. I went to the post office yesterday and asked them when you´ll receive the parcel I sent you. It took them awhile to find out which one I sent. Then they told me that it was delivered yesterday. It was signed by you. They even showed me your signature. They had it scanned in their pc.

btw, I like your signature. Pretty cool to see something personal from you.

So now tell me how do you like the iPad? Are you already using it for work? It´s great, isnt it?

I´ll give Ditz your son´s address. I´d love to see his face when he gets it. Smile

Amos, I miss you sooo much. Please give me your address in Australia so that I can come down to you. Let´s spend some time together before you have to go back to Africa.

Love always
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

his reply:

Quote:
Look Rosie, i hate liars ok? How can you just say you have sent me ipad and whatever. And you saw my signature where? Infact i dont like this game anymore.

he must hit himself all day

my reply:

Quote:
What game? Then send it back to me. You are a liar! You still havent given me your address in Australia. You hide something from me and I know what it is!! I´m not stupid. You are still with your wife. I hope you had fun playing with me. I´m sure you two shared so many funny moments when I told you that I love you. I do love you and I dont deserve all that!!
You only wanted someone for fun. You are still with your wife. That´s why you dont want me to come down to Australia! I hate you for that!!

I want the iPad back. You dont deserve it at all. And dont lie to me. I´ve seen your signature. I can go to the police!
I´m gonna go to the post office later and let them print your signature so that I can show you. You are mean!!

EDIT
he replied:

Quote:
Look i have not received anything ok i told you to send them through Fedex. But i did not give you any post address. If its true send the perfume and pomade and forget the ipad.

that´s what I just sent him:

Quote:
You gave me your address in Ghana. I dont know why you are doing this to me. You´re lying and I dont understand it. We had such a good time. What happened?? It´s your wife right?
Just say if you want to get rid of me.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it! According to Google Maps, his son's address is nowhere NEAR the Gold Coast, in fact it's closer to the Ditz's actual addy in Yalbraith. anything to make sure the Ditz can't help him. I do love how he's squirming right now though, and I can't wait to see what he makes of the signature.

Incidentally, there IS a putty road in Singleton, but there's almost NO housing on it, so 2041 is safe to say not there. I wonder if he too used the fake name generator Embarassed

"You are a dead meat!"

Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he replied:

Quote:
Rosie am not a liar ok, its true that am telling. Take the address the post address is BOX AD554, ADENTA -ACCRA, GHANA. Make it care of me since i dont own this address. Kisses. Hey one thing want to hear your voice on phone. Please use your cell number to send me sms ok. Am waiting now. (phone number). Ok.

he changed his address. What should I reply to this?
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slap him for it! Tell him it isn't the address you originally gave him and accuse him of cheating on you.

Become really clingy and tell him how much he's the only one, and you thought he loved you and it hurts so much to think of him with another woman.

And exactly WHY isn't it his address he's using? Is it because it's his LOVERS? Maybe it's his wife's address. Write it like a real vic would. Make it obvious you've "fallen" for him... But are EXTREMELY jealous!

"You are a dead meat!"

Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^thank you! Thumbs up
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Like I said, "I love the smell of lads squirming in the morning" Very Happy

"You are a dead meat!"

Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chrys, looks like our friend doesnt want to email you. He gave his son´s address to me instead of you. I think he´s afraid you´d ask him things about Australia he doesnt know.
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chrys, I just sent him this:

Quote:
(), that´s a totally different address!! You gave me another one. What does that mean you dont own this address? Is it one of your friends or your WIFE??? Sad I knew you were cheating on me. I dont want to spend my money on your friends and your slut wife! I love you!! Dont you understand it? You hurt me a lot! It´s very hard to imagine you with another woman. I should be the one in your bed. We should make love and NOT you and her! Who is she anyway if she´s not your wife?? Can I talk to her? I want to tell her that you are MINE. I love you so much and you keep hurting me. I wanted to support you in Africa. I know it´s not easy to be in a foreign country. The first step was to get you an iPad and you dont even care for it. You betray me and now you want me to send things to another address.

I dont want you to touch another woman. You shouldnt even look at one. Look at me. Kiss me!

You disappointed me again! Sad You make me cry a lot lately.

I´ll have a drink now. I have to think about us.

EDIT

He replied:

Quote:
() the first address is street address and this is postal address.besides whatever you may send will come to me ok. I can vow that am not with any lady.i dont like blacks.Rosie i love you so much but you make me unhappy. Why cant we talk on phone? Or even text message. My co- workers laugh at me when i talk about you. You sound so sweet but you dont show it. Hmmmm so much confuse. I tried to tell them about missing items but they laughed at me for the whole day. I love you Rosie but i cannot tell my friends just keeping formyself so prove to them please. And am no more with my wife ok.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
() I can vow that am not with any lady.i dont like blacks.

Oh PLEASE tell me you haven't sent him a photo yet, 'cos if you haven't, you have a whole new world of slappage to give your lad. "I don't like blacks? You do realise me grandfather was African American and I am a quarter black! While I always suspected you were cheating on me, I had no idea you were racist as well"

Sometimes they almost bait themselves

"You are a dead meat!"

Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chrys, I sent him two pics of a white woman. But dont you remember my half-sister who´s black? Wink
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sure as hell do NOW Wink Give that effer hell!

"You are a dead meat!"

Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he sent another email:

Quote:
() you are not talking to me.

I replied:

Quote:
(), I have to work for my money. I have to pay bills. I cant be online all day. You as a business man should understand it.

I´m disappointed in you. And I´ll tell you why. You said you dont like blacks. My half-sister Shermaine has an african-american father. I didnt think you would hate blacks. Shermaine´s father was always good to me even though I wasnt his child and still have my own father. You are a racist!! You make me cry. My sister is 9 years younger than me and I wanted to tell her about you soon when she´s back to Germany. She´s giving birth to her first child soon. It will be black and you already hate that kid. I didnt think you´d be able to say such hurtful things. Sad

I better not tell her about you. We dont like racists. Imagine you would be black. Would you like to be hated just because of your color??? You travel to different countries and hate the people there? OMG!

First you cheat on me and now you are a racist. I thought you were a caring man who respects all people. You dont seem to be the one I thought you were.

I dont know what to think now.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I LOVE IT!!!!

"You are a dead meat!"

Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That´s all I got:

Quote:
May be you dont get what am saying. I dont hate blacks but i dont want to marry one that is it. But am very sorry anyway.

He disappoints me again.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That IS disappointing Embarassed I think he needs to be more accountable

Quote:
you said and I quote"I can vow that am not with any lady.i dont like blacks".. THAT is racism and I will not tolerate it, not with my future husband. Do you deny you said that? Are you accusing me of being a liar... AGAIN! I thought you were the one, someone truly special. And I find that you're a racist monster! why are all men the same, I just want someone special, someone just for me and instead, I get racist pigs

feel free to use all or none of it

"You are a dead meat!"

Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chrys, thank you!!! Thumbs up

I only added a smiley:

Quote:
You said and I quote "I can vow that am not with any lady.i dont like blacks".. THAT is racism and I will not tolerate it, not with my future husband. Do you deny you said that? Are you accusing me of being a liar... AGAIN! I thought you were the one, someone truly special. And I find that you're a racist monster! why are all men the same, I just want someone special, someone just for me and instead, I get racist pigs. Sad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic