SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Amos Amos

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
how can i have my shower since i cannot get any nice showering product?

banghead
Anyway, isn't that a lovely quote for your signature?

Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis wrote:
Has laddo sent you pics? I'm wondering if the Ditz should fall for him that's all. Am open to suggestions

Chrys

Yes, I´ll email them to you. Look at the glasses. They are differend from picture to picture.
Yeah, I like that idea. Fall for him. I told him we havent seen each other for years. You could have changed and now take the chance to get yourself a new boyfriend. Very Happy

Jeannette, really? I´m new to this. Dont know when it´s worth to use it as a sig. Thanks for telling me. Very Happy
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's funny as hell - I saw him valiantly refusing to shower until your parcel arrives and starting to develop a funny smell. puke

Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he:

Quote:
sweetheart can you please come online to discuss this? am missing you

me:

Quote:
I´m gonna have a BBQ tonight with the neighbors. I wish you were here with me. I told them about you. Kelvin would love it. There are boys here around his age. They would like to meet him soon. Smile
Have a good weekend.
Please give me your address again. You gave it to me via messenger back then. I didnt save it. I want to send you the things you requested.

he:

Quote:
Dear hope you are good as i am doing here. i miss you? i wish to have the BBQ together with you but hope to have with you very soon including Kelvin, for this i can guarantee you. trust me dear. so what are your plans for the day? are we going to have enough time to chat today? am resting today as well so let me if you can get time today to talk more baby girl. Any way this is the address and thanks in advance because i need these things badly.
Address + Phone Number
hope to hear from you Rosie. i love you.

me:

Quote:
Dear ()
I miss you too. Like crazy. I dont have time today. I´m busy with preparing the food. Wouldnt you want to help me? Andrea is here cutting the cucumbers. She´s the one who´s watching my house when I´m away.
Have you contacted ()? Kelvin should really get it soon. All the boys are into Nintendos.
Thanks for the address.

Have a nice weekend. Love you!

he:

Quote:
dear its good to hear that you are doing fine. I promise that you will get to Kelvin ok? do you doubt? no ok never doubt cos you are experiencing a real thing. and by the close of the day i will get to your friend so no worries ok. let things be smooth. so when are you sending the things? i care about my skin so much and here too the sun is of that higher than what we have there. i love you Rosie. ONE more thing am i included with your food? i like to taste your food one day. i like cucumbers and cabbage. am with my laptop sending some files now will reply to any message from you as soon as possible. love you
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Pretty!

This lad is a quote machine Very Happy

Quote:
it makes me sad when you dont respond to my topic

Well that's a first. It's normally the baiter's complaint.

Quote:
i care about my skin so much
Laughing

That's good. You'll need his skin to be soft and supple for when you turn him into a handbag. "Mugu - designed for you"

Quote:
i like cucumbers and cabbage
hee hee

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
am i included with your food?

Cannibal fetish or what? Laughing

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The ditz sent this back:

Quote:
Dear Scammer,

I have been asked by my dear dear friend Rosie to get in touch with you. It seems she has a parcel of something she wants delivered to you on the Gold coast. I live in Bundall, it is a three minute drive to the Gold Coast.

Let me know where you would like it delivered to. It's been so long since I've seen her, I was beginning to think she wasn't speaking to me anymore. She seems very enamoured of you, you must tell me about yourself. It's good to know she has found someone after all the heartbreak she has gone through.

Ditz

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Phil! I enjoy your "stories". I´m glad you like mine.

Koko.Dk , Laughing

internationalchrysis, LOVE it! I hope he´ll reply to you very soon!

he sent me a poem:

Quote:
Addicted

There's a light, in your eyes tonight.
You know i know that look anywhere.
You got plans, and i'm one lucky man.
Before we get so carried away,
Theres just something i've been wanting to say.

When we make love
Its more to me than just an affair
I want you to know how much i care
When we make love
Oh its such a precious time
We share our hearts, our souls and our minds...
When we make love

Watching you, make your little moves
Well i can tell its gonna be a long night
All day long, we keep holding on
It couldn't be any better than this
I got it all in my fingertips

When we make love
Oh, its more to me than just an affair
I want you to know how much i care.
When we make love
Oh, its such a precious time
We share our hearts our souls and our minds...

These moments..these feelings..mmmmmm

When we make love
Its more to me than just an affair
I want you to know how much i care
When we make love
Oh, its such a precious time.
We share our hearts our souls and our minds...

Now lets make love, sweet love

And an E-Card I havent opened.

EDIT:
I just replied:

Quote:
Awww, it´s so cute and beautiful. I´m so so tired. Let´s talk tomorrow. I sent you the shower gel and everything else. I also included my surprise for you. It´s not really a surprise anymore since I told you that it´s an iPad.

I´ll tell you more about the party tomorrow. I really missed you there.
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bet that the postal service over there just delivers parcels to anyone living at the address or nearby when the addressee isn't at home. Twisted Evil

Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^so should I tell him that this maybe happened?
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No better still, tell him it was delivered AND SIGNED FOR! and the person who signed for it was your lad!

Here's a signature generator, and you can save the final product and send it to him. and then watch him deny it was him. It might even suggest someone is dolla chopping him:

http://www.mylivesignature.com/mls_menu.php

Hope it helps, I've used it. From the tools and tips forum

Chrys

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you! It´s so much fun. Very Happy
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anytime, I love the smell of lads squirming in the morning!

"You are a dead meat!"

Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just replied:

Quote:
Good morning,

I´m at work again. I dont like Mondays. Sad

I dreamed of you last night. You and me were in Australia. You showed me kangaroos and Queensland. You were my guide. Let´s do this when you are back to Australia. I want to see how you live there. Your house, your street and your friends.
About doubts. It´s just that you and me are in love but you dont want me to know where in Australia you live. Your address. It´s like you hide something from me.
Ditz lives very close to you. She said it´s a good neighborhood so you dont have to be ashamed or so. I know you dont live in a slum. It must be so wonderful at yours.
I´d love to cook for you every single day. But I dont like cabbage. It causes flatulence.

When will you fly home? You´ve been working on this contract for more than a week now.

Love you so much!
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent this to pretty and our lad, in the hopes of lighting a fire under his ass:

Quote:
Hi Rosie,

Schatzi, there is no word from your Amos, so I am including him in the hopes he'll get back to us soon. I'm so glad we're talking again, I missed you I really did. You forgot to tell me what I would be delivering to your Amos. If he gets back quickly, I could swing by the Gold coast after putting my place on the Market.

Rose, as you know I am in the market for a property on the Gold Coast. Bundall was nice but after the divorce it's become a bit of a prison. Maybe your Amos could give me advice on an apartment in the Gold Coast. Maybe one with beachside views, though not too high, as I am afraid of heights. What do you say Amos, can you help me?

Get back to me, and I'll find out from my accountant how much I can afford to spend. But since I made a killing in the divorce money shouldn't be too much of a problem. If the place is good enough, I'll even consider giving you a commission.

Get back to me honey, and Rosie, please keep in touch, I miss you schnucki. Wir werden feiern wie in jener Nacht, wo ich nahm alle meineKleider und hatte Sex mit drei Männern zu haben. Haben Sie nochFotos? Ich fühlte mich nie sexier als die Nacht, sollten wir einen anderen so, wie es!

Ditz

The German should translate to:

Quote:
We will have to party like that night where I took off all of my clothes and had sex with three men. Do you still have photographs? I never felt sexier than that night, we should have another just like it!

Let's see if he knows how to use Google translate Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Let's see if he knows how to use Google translate

Good luck with Google translate: It messed up big time, it's inintellegible. Laughing

Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I replied to my friend Ditz (and accidently sent it to Amos as well):

Quote:
Kathrin,

I missed you girl!! <3 The time back then was a real adventure. I cant believe you still remember our youth.
Dont remind me of the pictures. My heads turning red when I think of them. I still have them.
I havent told Amos about our crazy time. Thanks for doing so. Now he must think I´m too wild for him. But I´ll show him that I´m not wild at all anymore.
You remember Ralf? He never liked me being dirty etc. I´m glad Amos is different. He likes dirty talking as much as I do. I think he´s Mr Right. I´m so happy. I´d do anything for him but please dont tell him that.

Amos has a little cute boy and I bought him a Nintendo. You know I dont have kids and I hadnt thought I´d become a mother so soon. He is a tough little boy. He must miss his father every day. Even I miss him and I havent even met him yet! But I know I´ll soon. In Australia. I told him about a dream I had last night. It was so romantic.

By the way, what do you think about my English? I thought I should write to you in English so that I get some practise when I go to Australia to live with Amos.

I´m sure Amos is able to help you with the apartment. He´s a great guy and he knows so many things. He travels a lot. I hope he wont travel so much when I move in with him. He´s the best guy I ever met. So so hot!

Kathrin, let me tell you a secret. I hadnt had sex for awhile now. I cant wait to make love again. I want Amos soo much. I´m getting wet when I think about him.

I´m glad you got what you wanted at the divorce. You really deserve it. I´m not poor but I could imagine what I´d do with all the money you got. Why dont you hire a butler? hehehe

I have to go now. Please write back to me soon.
Rosie

I noticed it and asked Amos to ignore it:

Quote:
OMG,

sorry. I just sent Ditz an email and when I pushed the "send" button I saw that it was also sent to your email address. Please ignore what I wrote about you. It was girl talk. It´s so embarrassing. Please delete that other email.

Thank you!
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent this to our lad (and Rosie):

Quote:
Rosie,

We certainly get up to a lot of hijinks didn't we! Ralf war so ein Arschloch, ich bin froh, dass Sie warfen ihnschließlich. Amos klingt gut, vielleicht dieses hier ist ein Torhüter.

And yes, you should practice your English if you are to come to Australia.

Let me know when you get here, we will catch up and party like we are 21 again. Did Amos ever get back to you with the delivery details? He has written to me at all, and I could in a pinch walk to his place if I had to. Where does he live, maybe I'll check it out!

Ditz

The German should come out as:

Quote:
Ralf was SUCH an asshole, I am glad you dumped him finally. Amos sounds good, maybe this one is a keeper

I like putting in the German, it makes Laddo do more work. and if it doesn't come out well in Google translate all the better Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He replied to me:

Quote:
Sweetheart, am fine as you do. sorry actually i was at camp almost a day so i just got home and saw your messages. i miss you so much. hope you are fine there too. the was very nice and am very sure it gonna happen soon. am even hard now for you, lol. hahaha Rosie i love you so much and think about you. i try to call your cell phone but only different people i talk and they even hang out on me. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i doubt sometimes but later think it is real. so hope am not being deceived? ok let see this, so what the details or any tracking for me to get the things? i really need them. so when do i have to get this dear? ok you are sleeping now so let talk tommorrow. i love you so much.

internationalchrysis, I could write everything in German and send it to both of you - accidentally.
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he again:

Quote:
hello dear, hope its fine today? are you still in bed or awake? i just got up and my dick is too hard and since i dont have anyone in mind apart from you , i decided to check on you. i miss you so much dear. please tell me you are not going to be busy today so that we can talk for a while. i miss you so much. when are my things getting to my hands. i need it please. I LOVE YOU ROSIE.

and another one hours later:

Quote:
hi dear, i have been waited for so long baby, so where have you been? please i want the things now. sorry anyway may be you are busy. but please think about me as well. take care

I should tell him now that it wasnt sent via fedex.

EDIT
My reply:
Quote:

Work keeps me busy lately. It´s crazy. We have to get winter collection done. Sometimes I hate to work with models. Especially the ones that dont understand a word.

I think every day of you. I kiss you in my dreams and I hope my dreams will come true very soon.

Your parcel should arrive soon I guess. They said it would take a week or so. They werent sure.

Have you contacted Ditz yet? She asked me about you. Dont let her wait. She´s an old friend and very important to me. We share so many memories. She´s just a great woman.

Andrea is here bringing over some dinner. She knows that I´m busy. I dont even have time to cook. She´s worried that I´d lose weight. She´s so caring. Smile

Talk to you later. I love you so much!
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he replied:

Quote:
hello dear, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm its cool dear but can i have the details? ok think i have to contact new person to help me with this cos am tired of waiting. i love you anyway but i need this urgently. talk later

My answer:

Quote:
I know that feeling. You havent contacted Kathrin yet. You keep us waiting. Why are you doing that??

There are no details. I put the things into a parcel and sent it to the address you told me. That´s all.

What do you need a new person for? I dont understand what you´re talking about.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ pretty. I don't actually speak German, my character does 'cos the woman I based the Ditz on is German, so a little bit might be fine, but please don't do the whole thing unless it's translatable...

I haven't heard a peep out of Laddo, but I'm a bit concerned the number the fake name generator spat out seems to connect to someone.

From Laddo:
Quote:
i try to call your cell phone but only different people i talk and they even hang out on me.

The whole point of the fake number is not to include Innocent third parties. The number fakename gave me doesn't work, I rang it to be sure. Maybe we should double check it, and if it does connect to someone get a new number. Or it could be lad saying that to get a different number outta you, after all, lads lie (for a living)...

"You are a dead meat!"

Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didnt give him the area code from Germany.
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he replied:

Quote:
dear you are sounding strange ok. i need someone to help me for the things because i cant take this lie anymore. the Africa product are not good for my skin too. OMG Rosie you have disappointed me so much. my friends doubt you as well. please proof this to them.

and me:

Quote:
You are unbelievable!! Sad I bought things for you! I sent you a parcel with the things you requested! I went shopping for you and all you tell me is that you are disappointed! You´ll get your things but I dont want to talk to you anymore! I´ve got enough things to do at work. I cant take a man who isnt really a man and cries like a baby.

Consider the shampoo, iPad etc. as a gift. I dont want to hear from you anymore!

You havent contacted Ditz at all! She must think I´m lying. And that you dont exist at all. Thanks for trying to destroy my friendship to her.

You dont seem to love Kelvin since you dont want him to get the Nintendo. You arent a good father. You are selfish and dont deserve that cute boy.
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooo! BIG SLAP!! I like it.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic