SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone remember this bait?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember seeing a bait published many years ago (can't remember if it was on this site). The baiter had a love lad hooked. He began by sending a picture of a beautiful woman with only the face showing. He then proceeded to get the lad excited as he sent additional pictures. Each picture was the original picture, but with a little more showing.

After 3-4 pics the lad got to see that "she" had some large breasts. The final pic revealed that the lad had been sending very dirty love letters to a transexual man who was quite well endowed.

Obviously, the bait was over at that point, but I believe it evoked some classic responses.

Another post made me think of that bait (still one of my favorites). Not sure if anyone has tried this, or if it inspires some new baiters.

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never seen that one but it sounds hilarious. I'd love to read the lad's response at the end.

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic