SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New man, new love - this time for ever?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To be honest- the headers look so 'full'. (where can I find infos about the details?)

The traceback goes to the USA anyway- it is always the same- to Sunnyvale, USA.

I was just wondering, in the beginning he did really mess around with the story, by now he should know there is more money to get then just the 'peanuts of 2000£'.
I cant pick it of his english if someone else would take over- I just have this feeling.

For a while, he was asking for a photo, now I did sent one, and another original photo of me in London - no reaction.

Anyway, the story goes on, we build up faith again- I am so happy, he still loves me, even if I dont give him this 2000 £. Very Happy

to be continued....

"i need money so bad sugar, can you help me out my son must not die please help me"

"oooooh my life is down, you are heartless and wicked..i wish i never meet you" (Ex-fiancé)
Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad is so boring.... Sad

He was telling a bit about our house (2 swimming pools, 5 masterbedrooms and so on) and how he got the money of his uncle.

I am just wondering how the story will continue.

Then I told him he is just writing the same thing everyday. (how are you, how was your day...)
Today he told me he has trouble at work, and he might loose his job. Sad

I guess it is time to tell him about the job offer I got. (the lovely man I met in London works as a doctor for an international help organisation)
They want me as an international business coordinator. Laughing

Orange Rose

"i need money so bad sugar, can you help me out my son must not die please help me"

"oooooh my life is down, you are heartless and wicked..i wish i never meet you" (Ex-fiancé)
Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess I lost him Sad

me:
Quote:
Its always the same, I am fine, I am busy at work, my doughter is fine as well.
I might get a new job offer. Do you remember this men I met in London? One of them contacted me now, he is working as a doctor for an international help organisation. they want me as a coordinator for the donations. This is really interesting.

I cant say much to your job situation, as I dont understand what is going on. Hope it will be fine soon.

You'll not find me in the phonebook or so- I have been stalked in a really nasty way, thats why I am very carefull about that.
wish you a wonderfull day!

him:
Quote:
Well thank you for getting back to me since you have find another man no problem you can go on with your life I know I have been honest and sicerely with you but I can see that you have other men wating you and you want them as well you gave them your number and you can not give me your phone phone number so how do I know if you really love and want me? Well I think I am been hurt and jilt again its not a problem I will go on with my life but I know I did not deserve this I know that for real and thank you very much for making me crying.....Bye for now

me:
Quote:
what do you want? This man contacted me with email- and it is a JOB-offer.
Sweetheart, I travelled to London to see you, what do you expect of me? you did not give me your number... so what.
What do you want?

him:
Quote:
Enjoy yourself

I wonder if he is writing back or if he is giving up. (of course I blamed him for messing the whole thing up)

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

possibly a bit of both. If it IS the end of the bait, why not pile it on thick:

Quote:
"I hate how jealous you've become of me, you don't want me to have the life I deserve. I get a job offer and you threaten to leave me??? This is the 21st century Mr MAN, woman are no longer barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen. the 1950's are OVER!"

Maybe dangle a carrot:

Quote:
Great news, I got the job! and by sheer luck I have a business seminar in [the country next door to your lad]. Why don't you come join me?

just my two cents (rounded up to five)

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and maybe you got a sign-up bonus to go with the new job. money always seems to bring them back. Twisted Evil

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks for the ideas!

He got back, all he wants is me to love him and him to love me. Thats all he wants... I swear!

I am just wondering how he wants to go on- it is really boring.

I'll write this with the job. Beside that we would not be far away- Germany- London. And I went to visit London already and he messed it up.
I thought I ask him if he really makes enough money for both of us... Very Happy

It is really unbeliviable. He doesnt care if I dont take this job, all he wants is to hear 'I love you forever' and doesnt talk about much else.

It seems as if he had today and yesterday off.., or maybe he is preparing the next step.

All I want is another piggy.

Orange Rose

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poooor man. I might looses his job.... Sad He got in trouble because of the worries - no- of course he is not really blaming me...

I feel really sorry, it looks as if nobody will help him. And the 2000£ of last week are gone already.... Rolling Eyes

He is so sad, he cant pay the school fee for his son anymore. so sad.... Sad Sad Sad

Orange Rose

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he is in a really bad shape... poor darling....

him:
Quote:
Yes sugar he gave me 2000£ but I used the money to pay the people am owing here and now I need some more money to get my bussiness going here and I needed to pay my son school fees as well I am just down and wish I could just poison my self am tired of all this shit honey can you please help me out?

Great darling- really well done. Seems as if he is a really bad businessman. I love this emotional blackmail.

should I wait a while or ask him for a bank account?

Orange Rose

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All I get is sunyvale, USA. Can someone check if you get something else? Please? Hes sais he is from London.

Quote:
From David .... Wed Jul 27 19:00:30 2011
X-Apparently-To :<sniped> via 98.138.90.192; Wed, 27 Jul 2011 12:00:32 -0700
Return-Path: <sniped>
Received-SPF: none (domain of yahoo.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
X-YMailISG: _h0.BlMWLDsFvPaTwPx_q2mTBTwW.mx2UJVXCa5.6aAh8QyP
r<snip>-
X-Originating-IP: [98.138.91.133]
Authentication-Results: mta107.mail.ac4.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO nm3-vm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.91.133)
by mta107.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 27 Jul 2011 12:00:32 -0700
Received: from [98.138.90.53] by nm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Jul 2011 19:00:31 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.162] by tm6.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Jul 2011 19:00:31 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1018.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Jul 2011 19:00:31 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 4271 invoked by uid 60001); 27 Jul 2011 19:00:30 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1311793230; bh=PVOENef5m+o3O/TKtQslqiSnBgFxeLj7iWALIe6sQzk=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=QHwimsab2uceSGzXcr/xUBGD<snip>
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
<snip>
Received: from [93.186.31.80] by web121917.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 27 Jul 2011 12:00:30 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.112.310352
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 12:00:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Where have you been?
To:<sniped>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Length: 448

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 98.138.83.194
Originating ISP: Yahoo!
City: Sunnyvale
Country of Origin: United States
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Thank you
Orange Rose

edited header to snip out domain keys--please watch for forum blowout when you post headers, and edit out the meaningless stuff accordingly - Dorothy

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I popped the lot into it, and I got this back:

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 93.186.31.80
Originating ISP: Research In Motion UK Limited
City: n/a
Country of Origin: United Kingdom

hope it helps

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

does it mean he is really in England????

sorry, but I dont get this. (and usually I am not stupid)

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Rose,
I'm back from a short trip and it's great to see your bait is still going strong. Very Happy
In the header, I spotted "NNFMP"; that means the lad is using a proxy. Mad

How about asking him to name a sum to settle his problems for good? Like, a realllly large sum? And then finding out that WU asks outrageous fees so you either
- need his bank account
- or hand it to him in person?

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi Jeannette
hope you had a great trip! Nice to see you back! I see it similar and just go for bank account - as it would be a huge amount.

yesterday, me
Quote:
What? I thought your uncle just gave you 2000 £??? Do you need money again? Will this ever stop?
now I start to worry

him, this morning
Quote:
Good morning sugar, crying crying crying

me:
Quote:
It is very difficult if you just complain and not talk about things as they really are.
I did put so much effort and time in this (travelling to London) and you dont even want to tell me whats really wrong. (and not just one or two lines)

This lad must be extremly lazy- I expect him to do something for "his" money...

him:
Quote:
Well honey the situation here is bad....And I need to set up my self they won't pay me here and I am very sorry if I bother you so much please honey help me crying crying

me:
Quote:
stop crying and lock for solutions.You are a grown up man.
What exactly is happening now? how does your shop work? How big and so on.

him:
Quote:
Sugar the reason why I am crying now is that I have order the toy and other stuff that I want to be selling here and when I called them this morning they said its here and I need to pay them and sugar pls can you help me with the money I promised to give it back to you pls

me:
Quote:
this is a bit strange honey. I am very confused.
what is happening now. Please tell me exactly what is going on and how much do you need.
I am not sure if I want to be with a man who needs money every two weeks...

Whats happening in your job, whats happening in your business. What is your bank saying?
Before I even think about helping you I do need more information.
Just crying is not enough. I like to hear facts.
Do you have bills and so on?

hope he is coming up with some facts... Laughing
In a way it is really fascinating the way they just ignore some questions and just go on with there complains...

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it is still going on- but I needed to take a break.

All he wants is 2000£ - the poor man lost his job, the company told the bank to close down his account and he needs to clear the goods he ordered for his shop.

I asked him for infos to fix it for good, and I said I can just pay to a bank account. And he said he hasnt one.

Anyway- I got a really bad heachache and had to go to see a doc and then had to go to the hospital.

to be continued...

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him to give you the bank account of a friend or relative. You want that piggy. Laughing

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks Jeanette- the piggy is what I am aiming for....
but maybe this love will win??

me:
Quote:
Hello...
I am back into life- i am so happy.
still feeling a bit weak - but I was so lucky to get the right help in hospital.

I'll never fight again for money. Money is just not important enough.
Kisses

him:
Quote:
Oh Sugar i am so much happy to hear from you that the operation was successful......i hope you are feeling a little bit relief now?.......
What did you mean by you will never fight for money again?

He is so kind...

me:
Quote:
darling
there is a lot of relief- just still a bit weak and tired.
About money-issue. I did put effort into it (trip to London) and wanted to ressolve the whole matter as a whole. (make a plan and some facts and I would pay for a clean and really good start) - not just 2000£ now and probably again in 2 or 3 weeks.
Then I wanted to pay it by bank.
You did not want all of this. - Thats your decision- but I dont want to discuss (and fight) about it again. It is your problem anyway.

Money is not that important- but love is really important- real love of course.

He really does understand me; there is hope for our love!

him:
Quote:
Hi Sugar,
I am very sorry for everything that happen when you come to London and i did not came to meet you.........Honey i think this is not the best time we start to talk about money because you are just getting back on your feet and also i did not want anything bad things to happen to you again,Sugar i want you to be fit and start working sugar i love you and i am ready to show it to you and i am ready to show the whole world that its you i want and its you that i love sugar.
Kisses

Oh, I am so curious to find out what this means with 'ready to show the whole world thats its you I want' .... He is so cute...

Orange Rose - full of hope about real love..

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our love is still continuing.... Meanwhile, there was some sweet (pasted) love -junk... As soon as I was feeling better after the stay in hospital, it goes on...

Me:
Quote:
ok, please sent me the amount you need and the the amount you would need until the end of the year. I really dont want to talk about money all the time. As I said, lets fix it for good.
And then I would need the bank account- and dont tell me there isn't one. If you have a business you need to have one.

What about the house? how much did it cost? Is it fully paid?
I need a few facts before I can help. Ok?
Then we can continue our love.

The money-Issue – him:
Quote:
Hello baby baby i quite understand you and also trust every bit of what you are saying but you know what i am actuallly in need of 2000 euro before but like you are saying now i i think my budget will be like 5000 euro beccause my thought before was like after i must have started little by little i will be getting some profit to fix some other things i want to do.with 5000 euro i am so sure that every thing will be sort out till the end of the year as you said.meanwhile the total money remaining from the mortgage is up to 25,000 pounds, so if you decide to send through the bank then i am sure not to get it because the moment the money gets into the account it is going to be removed by the mortgage , as a matter of fact i have it in mind that once i am able to sort the mortgage i can sell off my house back and get good returns because i have

some one who is already on my neck for it, so that is the reason i said the bank issue cant work. now i will implore you to please give me your address and country code, i mean your location so i can trace a western union sport for you that will be so close to you so that you can get it send down to london.Baby i really need you to please calm down and reason with me as regards this issue and again i do not want you to go through undue stress because of your health may God grant you good strenght my love.

Nice as I am:
Quote:
I'll go and check it out what I can do.
darling- I am able to find out a western union. I am talking to my bank.
I need your full name. address and so on.

him, more lovely promises
Quote:
Dear God’s Gift,
I know I can't give you the whole world, but I can promise you I will always love you. My heart is yours, and even though I know I’ll make mistakes, I will never break your heart. I’ll be right beside you as we chase our dreams together, and you will never have to wonder if I still care. I think about you all day long and when I'm not near you my mind is consumed with thoughts of being close to you again. When you’re near me I feel like everything in the world is right, and I know I don't have to ask God for anything because as long I have you in my life I have everything I could ever want. All I want to do is spend the rest of my life making you as happy as you have made me. I know you have me already , I hope that You feels the same way I feel because i know that its me you deserve,

Here is the Details you will need to get the money sent to me........And you will get back to me with every information they gave to you at the bank.

Name .....
Address...No, ...
Country...United Kingdom
City.......London
Post Code....Se...

Him:
Quote:
Good morning dear, how are you feeling and how is the weather? Hope you are doing great...... I have been waiting to read from you since yesterday but I haven't so I decide to write you this letter what is wrong over there that you did not write back to me honey
am scared about everything now cos its doesn't take you much time to write me before, but now its please my love what is going on? Did I offend you? And please just let me read from you so I will stop worried about you...... Love you so much

Me:
Quote:
Darling, I am abset and tired of this.

I have spoken to my bank, they said it needs a proof about your idendity- because there is so much fraud around.
This is NOT what I WANT. To spend a lot time and nerves just because you dont want to give me a bank account.

If I would pay the rest of the mortgage- why should you sell the house?
I am really tired of this money issue.

Quote:
Good Morning Sugar,
How are you doing and how is your health now........Hope you are feeling alright?
Right now i am Fucking mad (this is what we want) now what is the bussiness of Western Union or your bank with who you want to send money to? Well Honey you own your money so i think you are in best position to tell them what you want to do with your money And also Don't you tell them that i am Your husband and in needed money so bad right now......
Honey please and please help me out i am bord and not fine with this your letter this morning,And about the Mortgage If i can pay the money there is no need for me to sell it and Honestly i won't lie to you i don't plan to sell the house cos that is where you and i will be staying for the rest of our life.....Honey to be honest with you i am crying while i am writting you this mail, My Love please help me out i know you can help me sugar.
Kisses and Hugs

Him, shortly later:
Quote:
Sugar i want you to trust and believe me i can not fraud you or make you mad i love you and i want to be make thing going fine with you and i but i don't know why the bank said i am a fraud Honey do you think i can do that to you? Honey tell them that i am your Husband and that i can not do such thing............ I awaiting for your mail sugar

N.B Am mad right now

wonderfull, he is mad now. Thats what we want... I guess I'll just blame him a bit more and just ask for the account and nothing else

hope this is not too boring for you... Wink

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ lad pain is never boring Orange Rose! Keep torturing him.
Everyone knows that mortgages are paid monthly. All you and he need to do is make sure the 5000 euros goes into his account before the mortgage comes out. There is no way they can stop him having that money so any of his excuses will be obviously because he is hiding something.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Phil

well, I am not familiar with the english custom, so in this aspect I stay 'stupid'. Many things in his story are really strange- but I dont want to educate him... Very Happy (it is different here)

But I could tell him or blame him he did not tell the truth about the mortgage.

In the mean time, I said I wanted to pay him the whole 30'000 £, but he will not get anything as he is not able to proove his identity (for my bank) nor give an account. And I told him how abset I am.

now- he's newest reply:
Quote:
Honey this is what I think..... If you can send 5000pound through western union and I got it cashed then I can open a new account out of the money and send you the details what about that?Please don't leave me alone like this pls baby. Am sorry if I make you go allot of streess. Sorry my love I will take very good care of you

Any idea how to reply to that?

One interesting aspect is to play the role of my character. Sometimes I believe it to be like that. On the other side I am happy not to be like that...

It is unbeliviable, but this lads really dont care about the woman, how ill they are and so on. The lie an promise everything - just for the money.
I do relize its not easy in this countrys- but still its no excuse to hurt and betray others.

Thanks
Orange Rose

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry Orange! For someone who has been through a lot emotionally you are baiting really well. BUT never feel sorry for them.

There are plenty of people in poor countries who are honest, decent and beautiful. These scammers choose to bring heartache and misery to anyone and everyone they can convince with their lies and deceit. They have no morals, no honesty, no redeeming features. They are not doing this because there is no alternative they do it because they enjoy it. Seriously. They LOVE taking people's money and don't care what the consequences are for their victims.

If it was me I would tell your scammer you will only send the money to a bank account because then you know it will arrive safely and he is sure to receive it. And that is your FINAL word. Then it's up to him. Sometimes as baiters we have to play the dominant one!

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks Phil, I'll do that....

By the way - I am learning alot here... But sometimes it is not just fun...

Orange Rose, sometimes just dominat....

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Orange Rose! I love all those baiters who have the patience and resilience to deal with these love rats.
The other day there was a thread here in "GENERAL" about female victims portrayed in a UK television programme. One lady had been reduced to dole because she lost all her money to a scammer, she was living in a tiny flat in an estate provided by her town. Then they showed a scammer: Elegant clothes and a huge appartment. Evil or Very Mad

As Phil said: Stay firm with the scumbag!

beating

Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Jeannette

Yes it is so bad whats happening with the victims. But I really believe the love rats will get what they deserve.

Anyway, today its a good day- this is fun: (after all this 'hard work')

I have told him about my 'final word', and then, after two little inpatient messages from him:

him, this afternoon:
Quote:
Hi sugar..... How are you feeling today? I am just coming from church so I decide to write you,
Well sugar I think there is a way out I talked to a friend of mine here and he said he will help me with his own account details. Can you help me get it sent to his own bank accout? Please let me know I think that is the only option I have now if you really want to help me with the problem am facing now? Hope you are feeling good? Missed you kisses and hugs

and then again:
Quote:
Sugar please I am begging you for God please what and what do you to send the money to his account...I have damn broke here I can't even get gas for my car I have too go with train to church now I am hungry plesae honey, crying

and again:
Quote:
Hi Sugar,
Please let me read from you i need to know if this is really my love.....How are you feeling?

jump_4_joy
me:
Quote:

darling
I was not feeling that well, so I need a recovery-break. So I am more in the country side. It is a lovely place and it they look well after me. I am happy about this, and I love to go for long walks in the forest and along the little lake.

ok, thats a good idea darling. then send me the details and a phone no in case we need to ask something- ok?

How much do you want my sweet darling?

I cant go to the bank before tuesday- as we have a public holiday tomorrow and the bank is closed. You can ask your friend to help out a bit- as he'll get the money back in a few little days.

Orange Rose
PS: he is working on the weekend... Laughing

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping Well, what can I say - this is brilliant work, Orange Rose. I've just re-read your thread over at ScamWarners, you have come a looong way.

By the way, I've noticed, too, that a lot of lads seem to be working this weekend. Economical crisis?

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I've noticed that too. I love lads who work weekends, Doughnut's boyfriend seems to be one of them Very Happy

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic