SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rankle Jones - new story

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Laeder of the Gang
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightly o/t, but for any fans of the author of Rankle Jones (he's not a scammer, just a Nigerian guy with ambitions to be a movie writer), I've managed to elicit a new story synopsis from him:

"THE SCARY OF CALIFORNIA (Horror with pain of been ostracized in American with Human Right Laws but nobody longer care as the killer baby vampire rampage California) Much to this movie than you can seat and imagine. Merchandise is made by a capitalist of the predicament of the state of California. Why rankle between a top military Officer and his wife as both are now extremists in the scary."

He does seem to like that word rankle as it features again here. Does he mean that Rankle Jones The Golfer is "between a top military officer and his wife"...?

EDIT: He's expanded the the synopsis which has just been added to his blog - http://www.bighavilah.blog.com/

Very Happy

"moroons and useless thiefs! you will smell jail forever! i will show you what a woman can do" - MRS F£GAL

"Youre my chairman now" - ALF0NS 0DU£KE

“I believe that life is more precious than riches and gold you need to send the sum of $470 upon your receipt of this email this amount is to buy 3 pint of blood” - DR £DM0ND C4NARA

"please stop that stupid manner of you whitemen" - REV PAULS0N S4MUEL

"you are a mad he-goat. eat the money and save small for ur burial" - Oga of ALF0NS 0DU3KE
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow... Those synopsis were... something. If I was filthy stupid right, I might actually produce one of his movies just to add a little bit more, WTF to the world.

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some choice stuff there for certain Rolling Eyes But if he is not a scammer and simply has a horrible blog,should we really be messing with him?

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Laeder of the Gang
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

doc holliday wrote:
if he is not a scammer and simply has a horrible blog,should we really be messing with him?

We're not really messing with him, are we? We're not sending him on safaris or making him work hard for the promise of a big pay day. Nobody forced him to set up that blog. A lot of people get his e-mails in their catcher accounts and are amused by him. I certainly don't put in any effort beyond "send me another synopsis" - and I only do that because I find his unique use of language both baffling and strangely wonderful. Like I said, it's off-topic really.

"moroons and useless thiefs! you will smell jail forever! i will show you what a woman can do" - MRS F£GAL

"Youre my chairman now" - ALF0NS 0DU£KE

“I believe that life is more precious than riches and gold you need to send the sum of $470 upon your receipt of this email this amount is to buy 3 pint of blood” - DR £DM0ND C4NARA

"please stop that stupid manner of you whitemen" - REV PAULS0N S4MUEL

"you are a mad he-goat. eat the money and save small for ur burial" - Oga of ALF0NS 0DU3KE
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My thoughts too. I had no intentions on messing with him. I'm just in awe of his work. Shocked

Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to agree with doc holiday here, it may amuse you, but in his shoes I wouldnt be amused.

Especially considering he's now googlable on scam related site despite being a scammer.

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ Right you are.

I'll delete this one in a bit. Smile

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic