SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My character has been a victim of Identity Theft !!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
chrishill2011
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Attn The manager,
Foreign Operations.
Central Bank OF Nigeria
Tinubu Square Branch.
Email;([email protected])
Phone number +2348037673067

Attention Dr. mallan Disu,

Re: Application for the transfer of USD $ 8.5 Million inheritance to my account as the next of kin to late Engr. Michael Paul Dalzen

I am Mr. Ciaren Dalzen from England, i wish to apply to your bank for the immediate transfer of the sum of USD $ 8.5 Million which my late brother Eng. Michael Paul Dalzen deposited with your bank on account number 00986574289.I wish to let you know that i am his next of kin and the legal beneficiary of the fund so i hereby apply to your bank to approve the funds in my name and transfer to my bank account as stated bellow.

Bank Name and address.......................
Swift Code.................................
Aba or Routing Number.......................
Account Number.............................
Beneficiary name.............................

Finally, i will appreciate your kind effort to approve and transfer my inheritance to my account above as you know that the funds has been overdue in your bank.I will be expecting your urgent reply .

Thanks!.

Mr.Ciaren Dalzen
Address........
Phone number....

Emailing me with my own character, this is a genuis new tactic!

YOU ARE CLEARVER ENOUGH , IF NOT SO, I COULD HAVE FUCK U HARD IN YOUR ASS WHEN U COME HERE - jerry smith

you have wasted a hard working mans time and now i will be slacked - Owen Hughes
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think in this case, the scammer has prepared this document on your behalf which you are meant to fill in with your bank and contact details, then send to the manager of CBN (who will eventually make the demand for payment).

So it's not quite identity theft, but the scammer "helping" you along in the deal.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
chrishill2011
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohhhh......that makes more sense!

I know they are stupid, didn't think they could be quite *that* stupid!

YOU ARE CLEARVER ENOUGH , IF NOT SO, I COULD HAVE FUCK U HARD IN YOUR ASS WHEN U COME HERE - jerry smith

you have wasted a hard working mans time and now i will be slacked - Owen Hughes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic