SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

The Ditz discovers Christ (man) *NSFW

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
raging alcoholic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't wait to find out. I suspect some serious backpedalling is in order jump_4_joy

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Orange Rose3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thats interesting. cant wait as well to read how he gets out of this...

Very Happy

"i need money so bad sugar, can you help me out my son must not die please help me"

"oooooh my life is down, you are heartless and wicked..i wish i never meet you" (Ex-fiancé)
internationalchrysis
raging alcoholic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Backpedalling has begun:

Quote:
Hey Hon...
Good to hear from you...am very sorry if you did not remember i said it in my mail that i will be going for 2week to get paid for my job.and i have been here for more...yes i travel to the state when i was in Australia and then i travel to West Africa.. am not hiding anything for you.. why should i do that? Honey please you should trust me, am sorry but you can check your old mail i said it that i will be going to west africa. am sorry any way..... i will be coming to Australia soon ok...Kindly find it's in your hart to forgive me ok..
mail me back and tell me i have been forgiven ok...
I wait to hear from you soon...

Kiss....Hugs....Much Love..
Christ..

No problemo, since you said I could I will check. ETA: Sabrina gets this in her account. Nice to see Lad works weekends:

Quote:
Hey,
Good to hear from you Sabrina...I Just want to see who you are that all lol....so can you send me your pic's now and because i loved her so much that yes why i want to call her and i believe we are getting married soon..when i get back to Australia.
Kiss.
Christ...

And guess what? There's NO mention of Africa in any of his emails, more backpedalling to ensue. I respond with this:

Quote:
Christ,

As per your suggestion I went back and checked the emails you have sent me. There is NO mention of Africa in ANY of your emails, let alone the west Africa you suggested or Nigeria you mention in your emails to me. Sabrina was right when she suggested that there may be something wrong, I do not know why yet, but you are trying to pull the wool over my eyes as they say here in Australia.

Sabrina, I have CC'd you in this, what do you make of this? You were always the tech savvy one

Ditz

I'll wait a bit before tearing him a new one. I missed you Sabrina, so it's time to throw in your two cents worth... LANGUAGE WARNING Shocked

Quote:
So Christ (you SURE you're not Spanish with a name like that?),

I told you that I would fuck you over if you hurt my Aunt. She has been hurt so many times before by pieces of shit just like you and you promised me that you'd be different. Of course you weren't different, you're a man! And so far, you're living proof that all men are shit!

You want a photo, I'll send it to you, AFTER you prove to my Aunt you aren't a lying sack of crap. and I tell you what, if you send me a shot of you, I'll make mine worth it. Did you know Aunt Ditz used to be a model in her native Germany? I sleep with both men and women, and for the record, if she wasn't related to me, I'd fuck her, she's hot! And I think their may still be shots of her nude modelling days (though don't tell her I told you).

sabrina

Let's see what he makes of that Laughing

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
raging alcoholic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Christ gets back to me, I think he's trying to change the subject:

Quote:
Hey Honey,
Our road to friendship has been a little less then traditional but for some reason it worked for us. I know you will always be there for me and that's one of the reasons I think I may be falling in love with you.
I know you do not have any relationship right now and that you may even be scared to commit to me, but I am patient. I will be by your side regardless of my status with you. I have never felt so connected to a person in my life; I love talking to you or just being in your presence.
I also realize that it is hard to tell somebody you care about that you do not love them as they love you. Please don't ever be afraid to be honest with me, because I will always be your friend.
Mainly I wanted you to know I will wait for you. I don't need 100% of your time, all I need is to know you care, and you do that already. I love your comforting words and I want to say thank you for everything. I have loved you as my friend for some time and I would cherish the chance to love you even more.
Waiting for your reply soonest,

Kiss...Hugs...Much Love...
Christ...

In the meantime, a quick Google comes up with 320,000 hits including the love poem website he presumably stole it from and a link to a different scam warner's site. It seems however he's not above going behind Ditz's back, he sends this to sabrina:

Quote:
Hey,
Good to hear from you, am not a liar, like you said and am not a Spanish am from the US and i was born in Miami Florida... my full name .. Like i have said am not here to Hurt her, am here to love her will all my life ok... okay i promise to make this a secret and can you send me her nude modelling pic... love to see them and you photos as well... just want to know who Sabrina is...
I wait to hear from you soon...

Kiss..
Christ...

Will edit in a reply when I think of it, though there will be a forwarding of said email to the Ditz eventually. I send him this back with a CC to Sabrina Twisted Evil

Quote:
Christ,

Please stop trying to change the subject. You lied to me, on a fundamental level and if you lied about about something as simple as where you are from what else have you lied to me about?

Sabrina what do you think? Get back to me sweetie, I feel so lost about this it breaks my heart to think the one I loved could betray me like this. should I give up on him and try find someone else or do you think this relationship can be salvaged? Oh darling niece, sometimes I rely on you too much for matters of the heart, but I need you in on this darling, so please let us talk.

As for you Christ, don't change the subject and address the issues I have raised. this is important to me and will affect every aspect of our relationship

Ditz

Now, how can sabrina make laddo's life a living hell??? Maybe like this??? (LANGUAGE WARNING):

Quote:
Well Christman,

Seems you have my aunt in a tizzy and I do not like that, not one bit. So here's what's GOING to happen. You WILL send her a recent photo of yourself, preferably something to get her hot under the collar (think naked). I will send you back the pics I promised.

If you do NOT send her the photo as requested, I will forward her the email you sent me promising to go behind her back. THAT my friend will ruin your budding friendship. I've known Kathrin all my life, I know what makes her tick, and the fact you're willing to go behind her back will end your friendship, I guarantee it.

I can't wait to see the photo, are you hot? I hope so, maybe I can fuck you too. How big's your cock big boy?

sabrina

Ah, kids these days Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

Jeannette
Distinctly Average

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ou WILL send her a recent photo of yourself, preferably something to get her hot under the collar (think naked).
So your are going to sacrifice your peace of mind just to inflict lad pain? bow_down

internationalchrysis
raging alcoholic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've done it a couple of times before, then I spend the rest of the evening drinking as much alcohol as possible, so I forget I got the pics! beers!

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
raging alcoholic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laddo writes to both Kathrin AND Sabrina. Laddo doesn't want to send pics (and we all know why Wink)

Quote:
i can't send you my nude pic's right now because i love your sister not you ok...

Unfortunately for Laddo, sabrina has become involved, and she's not going anywhere. It seems this time round Sabrina and the Ditz aren't so tight. and she wants in on the action... LANGUAGE WARNING:

Quote:
No Christ,

You can't send me a picture because you're not who you say you are! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out what's going on here. Fortunately (for you that is) Ditz's NO rocket scientist!

And for the record she's NOT my sister, she's my Aunt! But don't worry, your secret's safe with me.

I fucking hate that Bitch, all prudish and snooty, with all her airs and graces. Fuck her, I hope you rip off every cent that fucking cow has!

I'll even help you do it! I know you're really black but that's cool, I've always wanted a black dick inside me, pumping away like a mad man while I come again and again and again. So go ahead, send me that pic and I'll help you rip off Ditz!

Sabrina

I'll wait awhile before responding as the Ditz. ETA: Here's what he sent the ditz:

Quote:
Hey Honey!
I have this deep feeling really down in my heart that tells me that we are meant for each other, and that we shall not know another lonely day in our lives so long as we have each other. Each time I read from you, my heart warms to the joy you alone gives me. I know its still early yet to make any concrete assumptions, but the heart knows no barriers, and time is reduce to non-entities when the heart decides. I can thus tell you with all certainty that this heat of mine is filled with only thought of you and beginning to overflow with love for you. We need to find out if we are really compatible, but my heart tells me that we are and that meeting next will serve to affirm that fact. My love, I aim to be dedicated to you, and to give you all the love and happiness your heart desire. I do care lot for you, and that is coming from the bottom of my heart. I hope we can be able to meet soon and behold in reality what the goddess of love has for us and then we shall celebrate the craves of our heart, and live a cherished life.
Christ...

And here's the Ditz's response:

Quote:
Dear Christ,

You continue to evade my questions and for some reason Sabrina has not returned my email messages. I think I will stop writing to you until either she gets back to me or you answer my question.

What else have you lied to me about?

Ditz

Oh dear, it looks like laddo will HAVE to deal with Sabrina

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
raging alcoholic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think sabrina may have killed this bait. As part of a fishing expedition, I send him this under the subject heading "So you're a Liar AND a pussy":

Quote:
So, Christ,

I offer to help you scam my bitch of an Aunt and you're too gutless. Pity I was willing to split 50-50, but I see now I'm on my own 'cos you're too chickenshit.

Pity, I have a fondness for Black dick, it would've been great to suck yours. I've attached a pic, here's what you're missing babe.

Sabrina

I sent him a bedside pic of 80's popstar Sabrina Salerno. Let's see if he bites

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
raging alcoholic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad sends the ditz a poem he stole from the net, which I won't bore you with. I send him this, and will be writing as Sabrina a little later on:

Quote:
Christ,

I will not write again, unless Sabrina tells me you are not trying to hurt me and so far I have heard nothing from her. Sabrina, why don't you write to me about this?

So under the subject heading of "So, turdburglar, what's it to be?" sabrina sends off this little gem. Again, LANGUAGE WARNING:

Quote:
Christ,

Are you in or not? My time is precious. Places to go people to piss on, you know what I mean. My offer of 50-50 still stands. If I don't hear back and soon, I'll take it you're not interested and screw her over myself. All it'll take is a quick email confirming you're a scamming piece of shit and she'll drop you like a hot potato. Work with me and I'll have that fucking bitch eating out of your hand.

Christ man, get a wriggle on!!!

Sabrina

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
raging alcoholic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sabrina wins again. I get two emails from Laddo, both saying he's in:

Quote:
am sorry i never read you mail and am in for these, how do you help me get back to Australia.. because am down right here..

I don't get what he means here, so I'll ask him. He also sends this:

Quote:
am in for 50-50 stands

Time to get condescending Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Noooo!! Don't do it, Christ. The cock shall crow thrice and thou shalt be betrayed by the painted Jezebel and damned to Hell (after a short layover in Sodam).

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
internationalchrysis
raging alcoholic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing

You leave Sodam Hussein outta this young man Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
raging alcoholic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I send laddo this:

Quote:
Well pussyboy,

You don't read my emails??? Then how the fuck am I supposed to help you! Pay attention, I'm gonna help you, but you need to do your bit. Read EVERYTHING I send you, and continue to scam Bitchface like I'm not involved! I'll send an email now saying all's good.

And for the record, where's that naked pic i asked for?

sabrina

along with this, cc'd to laddo:

Quote:
Hi Aunty,

Sorry I haven't gotten back, studies have been a bitch! Mid year tests are over now and I can focus on my emails for awhile. Yeah, Christ is a nice guy! We've become quite close lately, so please forgive and forget

Sabrina

Awww, ain't love grand??? Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
raging alcoholic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, it's been a few days and I get this lamo excuse from my lad no pictures:

Quote:
hey hon,
good to hear from you and how are you doing today,i will like you to know that i don't have a camera phone for now,i lost the iphone i was use so are you stlll sending you nake pic's

Oh dear, it seems laddo doesn't wanna get all nakey for Sabrina. Unfortunately (for him) Sabrina's having NONE of it! Her response makes this NSFW. I also pay a visit to the Star trek techno babble generator, to make sure I don't accidentally educate laddo. Bolding is mine:

Quote:
Christ,

Get a new phone then, or borrow someone else's. Since you're a scammer steal one from another scammer, I don't care! For fuck's sake I don't give a rat's ass on HOW you do it, just send me those pictures like a good little cockmeister (or is it you're actually a cockgobbler instead?

You know, I fucking HATE it when another guy steals my man meat from me! I once punched out a guy at Mardi Gras for trying to steal a man from me, And I got arrested at Horden Pavillion and thrown in Jail that year But it was worth it, I got some great lesbian action instead! And for the record Janice and I still get together and occasionally we team up). I do swing both ways, and if your dick's big enough I'd consider some three way action, but ONLY if your dick's big enough!

If you don't however I will change my mind and tell Kathrin you were a scammer after all. I wanna know how big your dick is. Especially if after all this I decide to travel at that bitch's expense!

And for the record, include something that shows me you are who you say you are. NO photos from the net thanks. I'm studying IT, so I have ways of checking where the photos originally come from via Phased Gravimetric Emission Software. And if I find out they're stolen, I will bend heaven and hell to make sure Kathrin dumps your sorry ass.

Look I know you don't wanna do this, but I wanna see your Cock big boy. I wanna be able to imagine your dick in my mouth as I write to you. Whereabouts in Africa ARE you Mandingo??? Maybe I can CUM see you when this goes our way!!!

But I wanna know what you look like, I've already sent you a pic, and I don't normally do that for just anyone. I just wanna know your man meat's up for some SERIOUS Sabrina action. If it aint, I'll move onto the next black dude I see and jump his bone(s) instead!

Oh and for the record, I can't help you if don't actually WRITE to the bitch now can I??? Get back to being all lovey dovey like a good little manwhore and I'll make sure I do my bit to make sure bitchface is gonna give us ALL the cash like we need.

Mandingo, let's get this happening!

Sabrina

I WILL return to the Todger club Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic