SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Awax
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any body heard of this twit, calls himself DR and Governor of Nigerian reserve bank. I have hes ID to prove it. Have been ripping him of and on for 3 years???
Now seem to have changed hes name to Dr. Mrs. Veronica Amadi,have her ID as well
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Zillions of lads pretend to be Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. They used to impersonate Charles Soludo, when he was head of the national bank. Lads routinely take on the identities of famous people in order to seem important. Keep baiting and you're bound to get emails from Robert Mueller of the FBI. Wink There are more lads pretending to be the head of the FBI than there are actual FBI agents.

Just play along. It's all part of the game.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep anybody who is anybody seems to send out scam emails.
I had one today off WILLIAM HAIGH, the UK Priminister, offering me an ATM card????
dont quite know what went wrong overnight but Cameron was PM yesterday lol.

Regards PG

An unfortunate member of "The Todger club 2011"

THEY ARRESTED TWO OF MY FRIENDS AND DETAINED THEM IN A POLICE CUSTODY, ACCUSING THEM OF ABUSING CURRENCY.

You are Unworthy of my complimentary ending, bastard

Unfortunately,we were happily married for 13 years
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I once got emails from two lads claiming to be Sanusi Lamido on the same day. That gave me about three weeks of amusement playing them off against each other and making each of them convince that he was the authentic Sanusi Lamido.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I once got one Sanusi trying to chop another Sanusi's dolla. I had great fun with both of them. I got a letter form the chopper today after a few weeks of silence. He is reluctant to go to Cameroon and needs time to think. He have been with me since November so it's been a while.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sloghtly o/t, but I was surprised to learn that there was a real Charles Soludo. He had become such a legend that the relaity was quite a surprise.

lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Lads often use names of real people to run their scams -- just as I often do in baiting, though I refrain from using any real person who is still alive.

For example Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh, the second name in my signature line below, is a prominent businessman in Nigeria.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My character has at least two of them as friends on Facebook. Laughing Other common lad characters (some less common now): Mariam Abacha (Her son Mohammed Abacha and the ever so rare Sani Abacha (which my character also added on Facebook), Charles Soludo, Sanusi Lamido/Lamido Sanusi/Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, Ibrahim Zango/Zango Ibrahim, Farida Waziri, our lovely axeman: Usm4n B3ll0 (He used to be a dollar chopping character too if I remember correctly. Read Tserd's signature.), Tina Johnson, Sharon Williams/Williams Sharon, to name a few. See this link for more scammer names: http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/namesusedinscams.php

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"The Axeman" was an old favourite Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic