SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Surprising Lad Move

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought this was sort of interesting. My character (a 19 year old girl) is talking to a lad. When he found out about my age he was concerned that I would not be able to handle the transaction, and told me to tell my parents. I'm surprised he isn't telling me not to tell my parents, out of fear that they will be wise to the fact that he is a scammer.

Quote:
ATTN SARA,

I GOT YOUR MAIL NOW I BELIEVE YOU CAN NOT BE ABLE TO HANDLE THIS VERY FUND BECAUSE YOUR TENDER AGE. THEREFORE I ADVICE YOU TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOUR PARENTS AND TELL THEM ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION SO THAT THEY WILL BE THE ONE TO RECEIVE THE FUND TO USE IT WISELY AS MATURED PEOPLE.

IF YOU ALSO HAVE ANYONE THAT IS MATURED THAT CAN USE THE FUND WISELY WHEN HE/SHE RECEIVE IT STILL INSTRUCT THE PERSON TO CONTACT ME TOO. BUT IT WILL BE BETTER FOR YOU TO TELL YOUR PARENT ABOUT IT FIRST.

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL AND TALKED TO YOUR PARENTS AS INSTRUCTED.

I SHALL WAIT HEARING FROM YOU ASAP,

DAVID

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

your parents probably have more money than you Wink

Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^haha right, that's what I was thinking too. I would have expected him to say something like, "If you need to borrow money from your parents then do that, but DON'T tell them what it's for." In my experience lads usually want the deal between only you and them, so nobody can tip you off before you get scammed.

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His script has him calling you "Daddy", that's thrown him! Laughing
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with Nailgunner - I think he doesn't believe a young girl could have the money he wants.

You can assure him you have plenty of funds that you got:
Through inheritence
Pole dancing
Selling a kidney
Blackmailing older men

Take your pick.

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could say your parents haven't spoken to you since you married a ninety six year financier when you were only sixteen, even though he died on the wedding night and left you all his money.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I were you, I'd pull in my parents as seperate characters, one at the time to waste maximum time, and then in turn have them not believe the scammer and forbid Sara to contact him. "He's a Nigerian no-good hoodlum!" That wastes more of the scammers time than just saying "I'm an orphan", and opens for a range of new directions for your bait, if you want to go down that road.

You will of course secretly keep contact anyway, without your parents knowing, but now you're afraid to send money, in case they find out. Your daddy will take your American Express away! So what can she do? Does the lad have any ideas? You do have an uncle, a wealthy one, but he's very weird, and you never really liked him and the way he looks at you.... you get the picture. Wink Twisted Evil

Let your imagination run free, have a blast and screw this lad over. Very Happy

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
bigdaddy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^That is a great idea!

Madam F**k you with your game ok and dont write to my email or l will track you down with FBI you play with me .

You are nothing but an idiot , You must die by motor accident by fooling with a man that is old enough to be your father .
soon you will writing from your grave .
IDIOT (Barrister after I closed his bank account)

Safari Ch4nt4l Posse-Accra, Ghana > Cotonou, Benin (Co-Bait with GnarlySpoof+psychicbait)
Closed lad accounts x 11 Easter Egg 2011

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you could do "ALL" of the above.

Mum wants to run away with lad, unhappily married & spoilt rich kid (your char lol)
Dad wants a young bride, mother cheats with the tennis coach, and the butler even the maid
Uncle well hes weird, you can have lots of fun with that alone hehehe

And you, you just want to do the transaction lol, and contract on your uncle in the bargain too roflmao.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheDane wrote:
I were you, I'd pull in my parents as seperate characters,

I like doing that. It has the added advantage of you being able to give the lad a lot of verbal abuse without jeopardising the bait. First hand and second hand abuse.
Quote:
My pa found your emails when virus checking my computer, and told me that nobody was trying to kill me, and that you were a lying dipshit fucking scammer who couldn't find his ass with both hands. At least I think that's what he meant. I didn't know all the words he used. I'm only ten

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic