SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Facebook E-mail Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

Poll :: Do you think this is going to end up being a 419 type of scam?

Yes
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AnnaLeia
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have long been a fan of 419eater and I have been praying fervently to get one of these comic-goldmine emails. Today, I logged onto my Facebook and practically squealed with joy. A man named Ernest sent me an email in which he stresses that he really must speak with me. This is an on-going thing, but I have a feeling it will turn into a 419 deal. I will update as the e-mails roll in. :)

------
June 12, 2010 - Day 1
--
Subject: good day!!!!
Message: shannon, kindly call me on this line as us to share something very vital okay. +233242669111 enjoy the day...

Subject: RE:good day!!!!

I have no access to a phone at this time. What is so vital that you need to speak to me about?

Hope your day is faboo,
Shannon
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

I take it that you received this on your real life Facebook account? If so, I would recommend dropping him since he has access to your real life information. If you set up an anonymous email account you can pick up some lads down in the Surplus forum and have tons of fun with them. Read the stickies and have fun!

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
AnnaLeia
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I got it on my RL FB. But he's not a friend and I have all my stuff set to private, so no one but friends can see it. I was just reading all of the DO NOTS though and I think dropping him is a safe bet. At least until I get a false FB.
Hary.H
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dont risk it its still easy to find your freinds and one of them may be less carefull than you. As good as it sounds just drop it.
ateabanah
Gone fishin'

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Definitely make a facebook account. When you do, add Ri,ch,ar,d h,eh,d. without commas of course. A lot of my friends are RL 419 scammers. It's funny. They even scam from their real facebook accounts, the same accounts they give away their blackberry pin #'s on, post pics of hanging out with their friends, comment on their families profiles, and all else. The exact reason why you shouldn't respond and bait this guy from your own personal facebook ;]

I have a good one going on right now.

His daughter fell from a 6 story building and is going to die if I don't send him $200 for surgery on her legs. Luckily I promised to send $500 thru western union and he's estatic.

Throw a couple dollars on skype and call them. They get even more excited, unless it's 3am. Then they don't know how to react!

It's a fun time!
-AAB

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic