SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Just look at this cretin, trying desperately to scam us..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mark Anthony
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EXCUSE CAPITALS..

DEAR FRIENDS AT 419 EATER..

JUST LOOK AT THIS SAD PATHETIC MORON TRYING TO CONVINCE ME THAT HE IS HONEST ETC..

EVEN AFTER I SENT HIM EMAIL OF ABUSE AND TOLD HIM THAT I KNEW THIS WAS A SCAM FROM THE MOMENT I READ HIS IDIOT EMAIL..

BUT AS YOU KNOW CRETINS WILL BE CRETINS AND HE STILL THINKS HE CAN SCAM ME.. YEAH AND PIGS WILL FLY..

HERE IS THE EMAIL I RECEIVED Mon, 20 June, 2011 9:10:29 PM

BELOW IS ORIGINAL DRIVEL I RECEIVED A FEW DAYS AGO..

I WANTED TO INDULGE IN SOME SCAM BAITING, BUT I JUST DO NOT HAVE THE ENERGY OR PATIENCE..

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SCAMMED, I AM JUST ANGRY AT THIS LOW LIFE SCUM THINKING THEY CAN JUST SCAM US HARD WORKING FOLK AND FLEECE US OUT OF OUR SAVINGS ETC..

I WANT TO CONGARTULATE THE 419 EATER, HAVE READ SOME OF THE LETTERS AND MAY I SAY.. EXCELLENT WELL DONE, I LOVE IT..

Mon, 20 June, 2011 9:10:29 PM
Re: RE: INTERESTED SEND MORE INFO
Is like you don't get this, I hate when i ask you for your own benefit, you talk as if a matured human like me will be willing to rip someone of his or her hard earned money. Am 54years old with four(4) kids, and get paid handsomely every month to take good care of my family, all am doing is my job and to help you, do get that correct, because your money is not what i can't pay for you but is your duty as explained to me by the court that only the beneficiary will have to pay for the ownership affidavit fee.

Remember you are not the one to pay for the diplomat and the rest documents, do you know how much the rest expenses costs? i know maybe you scared which i don't blame you for but you have to understand that this is the procedure and if you still don't comfortable with it after my explanation, just let me know so that i send you a disclaimer certificate so that you sign and return back to me so that the court will have prove for future purposes that you don't need the funds, then the funds can be award to a new beneficiary in your country that will be willing to follow the court's instruction.

I will be awaiting your swift response,

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
Mr. Kenneth Dzirasah
CHAIRMAN GHANA REFUGEE BOARD
+233-5479-86-283

ORIGINAL EMAIL..
ATTENTION:
Thank you for your quick responds to our notice, First of all, I need you to know that immediately your consignment was returned to my office as ‘UNDELIVERED’ we tried our best to locate you the original foreign beneficiary whose details appeared on the file. We however register some luck to locate you now. I must say that I am absolutely happy to hear from you. Because the safety and security of the boxes was topmost to us, we went to deposit the boxes in a Security company here in Accra Ghana.

The Security Company then advice us to take our time to look for the actual beneficiary otherwise we would be denied access to the boxes. We have also been told that we need to go to the High Court here in Accra Ghana to prepare both a POWER OF ATTORNEY and LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION in your Names; confirming that you are the actual foreign beneficiary of the boxes which contains US$10 MILLION USD.
it will interest you to know that at the moment we are having a difficult time with taking care of the refugees here

Ghana happens to be among the few spots in this sub region where there is relative peace comparatively speaking. Little wonder then that the refugee population is swelling geometrically. It has now become a big challenge to take care of the refugees now. We are committed to helping you receive this fund so that when the fund gets to you in your country, you can donate generously towards the African Refugee Welfare Scheme, you shall be doing this on your own free way .

Well i palce a call to the Board Barrister in charge and he told me that the security company need the POWER OF ATTORNEY and LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION before they will be able to release the boxes for urgent delivery to you, so i want to know if you will be able to come to Accra Ghana and do things your self it will be much better but if you know you can not come, that means i have to place a call to the Board Barrister again to see how much it is going to cost you to get the POWER OF ATTORNEY and THE LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION in the High Court Of Justice,

so i will inform you immediate i hear from the Board Barrister, Because the two documents is what we need to present at the Security Company before the Consignment boxes will be released to the diplomat for urgent delivery to you. Mind you,

Everything is legal and passing through a legal process, due to this you can even check on my personality on this link below as the new appointed refugee Board Chairman,
http://www.ghana.gov.gh/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4443:new-refugee-board-chairman-appointed&catid=27:politics&Itemid=166 }

With this you can be rest assured to know my personality and who you are really dealing with, and i do hope you will understand this situation and cooperate with the Board Barrister to be able you legally receive your boxes.
Rolling Eyes
I look forward to hearing from you soonest.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Kenneth Dzirasah
+233-547-986-283
Chairman Ghana Refugee Board.
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Mark Anthony and welcome to Eater. Be sure to read ALL of the stickies, Eater University and sign up for a mentor. Very Happy

Now regarding your email to the lad: We NEVER EVER burn a lad (accusing them of being a scammer) no matter how disgusting and downright evil they turn out to be. They are very aware that they are scamming and telling them will not help things at all and make them more suspicious of you (pretending to be a genuine and complaint "victim") and then they will drop you for someone who is more compliant and willing to "send the money" which we don't want because we are trying to keep them away from potential victims not lead them toward them. Also if you were using your REAL LIFE email address I suggest you drop him immediately and set up a fake Gmail, hushmail or other email service that hides your IP address as that is not considered "baiting safe" and the scammer (even if he may seem stupid) could use your personal information as a part of his scam (hence why we NEVER bait with our REAL emails that could contain very personal information.)

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^What Koko said! Cool

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mark Anthony,

Are you going to join us, or just tell us stuff we know?

bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Mark Anthony and welcome to Eater! I hope you will stick around and read a little bit about what we do. Baiting is a lot of fun Laughing

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Mark Anthony
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarassed Dear Friends,
Please bear with me I am brand new here as I am new at Scam baiting..

I posted this so you guys can see how totally idiotic these illiterate morons are..

Yes, I am using email address I opened just to scam bait, I never use my own or tell the Scammer anytrhing personal about myself..

Love the comments here, excellent.. And HUGE thank you for having me among you..

This is an awesome website.. I LOVE it..
Cheers to all from Mark Anthony and Cleopatra.. Lol..
Cleo is my siamese cat.. Very Happy
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Mark Anthony!
Welcome to Eater! New baiters are always welcome here. Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Mark...we know they are idiots....really. Wink

Always good to have a new baiter. Take it slow...read, read, read. Knowledge is power,

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Mark Anthony (and your cat).

I am not sure why you think scammers are idiots. See, sadly their stories catch plenty of people unaware. They have figured out how to steal without using force.

As I am certain you know, the scammer whose script you received did not pick you out personally to try to scam. Scammers send out these kinds or scripts in batches using rather sophisticated means.

Just like an advertising flier, they hope that one percent will turn into a paying victim for them.

It is important to have a level of respect for your opponent or you are likely to under estimate their ability.

Do stick around and read how to be effective as a baiter.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Mark Anthony
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Thank you so much..
I am laerning howe to scam abit, loved all the stories from Shiver Me Timbers, especially the Photos..

I am so happy to be here, my Cat is loving it as well.. Laughing
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Koko.Dk wrote:
Now regarding your email to the lad: We NEVER EVER burn a lad (accusing them of being a scammer) no matter how disgusting and downright evil they turn out to be.

Damn. No one ever hipped me to that little trick. Wink

Koko is right to a point. Ending an epic bait with a "Ha, ha, I've been playing you all along..." has fallen out of favor, but there are exceptions. A lot of great baits have started with something like: "I know this is a scam, but that doesn't bother me. You're just the kind of person I need to help me with..."

Welcome Mark Anthony! There are lots of ways to get involved, do a little good, and have a blast in the process. Or to put it another way: "say goodbye to your free time." Wink

We're here to help! Very Happy

Mark Anthony
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How thick are scammers.. I had one twerp emailing me despeartely trying to convince me that The Trunk boxes are real..

Keeps telling me HE Has Evidence that these boxes are for me.. Yeah and pigs will fly, he has no idea who the hell I am, but he is convinced these boxes of useless black paper are mine.. Lmao..

When I told him I know this is a scam he went back to original email again trying to scam me..

The emails have identical email address on both the loon emails..

Are these scammers really retards, or they forget who are they are spaming in the first palce.. Very Happy

I am in the process baiting this loon, he thinks he is in for some big cash from myself of course..

I was invited to Nigeria to discuss this further.. etc..

Again thank you all for having me and my cat here.. We both Love it..
Cheers to all and happy scam baiting..
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mark Anthony. I suggest you read this post which is in one of the threads you started. Also read the thread below. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1716493#1716493

I hope you are capable of learning, but so far... Rolling Eyes

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Luckey: The Ibrahim bait comes to mind now that you mentioned it. Where this lad was burned at the end of every call that was made to him and he still didn't figure it out. Laughing

Mark Anthony: Not to be rude or anything but scammer's mentality and success rate on getting victims varies. Some are a lot smarter than others and thus very difficult to bait (ie Romance scammers who have a paying victim, will get suspicious of a baiter ASEM(Accidentally Sent E-Mail) to him and thus making it difficult to bait. If a scammer is successful, then he (90% of the time it will always but a "he" even if "he" is playing a "woman" but there are exceptions.) by all means he is not "stupid" because he got "money" from his victim(s). Simply insulting them over and over will not get you anywhere (even if it is mildly hilarious on the insults that they send back to you) so I suggest if you want to learn how to bait these "lads" then just do as I said earlier: "Read ALL of the stickies, rules and Eater University as well as signing up for a mentor to get you started."

ParaNoid: Patience, buddy. Patience, he's get it soon enough.. Wink

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mark-If you intend on doing any actual baiting,assuming that the lad is stupid is going to produce a very short,worthless bait.It is our job to waste thier time,frustrate them,and otherwise burn up resources that would be spent on real victims.A bunch of experienced baiters are telling you otherwise,but you insist on sticking with your assumption that all scammers are fools.As I pointed out to you in another thread,the cultural differences are a huge part of what you perceive as ignorance.
I welcome you and hope you have a lot to contribute here,but I doubt that will happen unless you start to listen to those who have arrived here and learned before you.
Have a look at some of our sig lines.I'll grant you that some were a result of insult baiting(an art all it's own),but most were the result of extreme lad frustration when things went bad for them after investing a lot of time in a bait.You don't get to that point by assuming the lad is a moron and calling him one.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ParaNoid wrote:
I hope you are capable of learning, but so far... Rolling Eyes

Hey, let's give the guy a break. We all needed to learn as newbies - heaven knows I still have quite a way to go. I'm perfectly sure that he'll come around, given time. Wink

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be honest I thought the same as you when I first started baiting. I went in thinking these idiots and their trunk boxes of gold shesh. That attitude caused me to fail miserable on my first trophy bait attempts. I thought I could tell these idiots anything and they would do it. I couldn't have been more wrong. I don't go in thinking lads and their scripts are stupid now (even though I admit I've run into some lads that are an enchilada short of a combo platter). The simple fact is if these scripts the lads email did not work then we would not be here.

Get a mentor if you haven't yet and read a little more. I do hope you stick around we can always use more baiters.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Mark Anthony
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Thanks guys..
I am trying my best, I am a NOVICE at this baiting thing.. etc..

I have one MR ODA, who has these trunk boxes and he says he has ERXTREME STRONG EVIDENCE taht I am the beneficiary , the boy from the camp told him so..

In fact he tells me the boy in the canmp has my name address everything, but all I have to do is give my Banking Details, Passport, My Id and everything will be smoot according to MR ODA..

I am trying to get a few phots out of MR ODA..

Mr ODA is asking for it.. Just give me time tee hee... Wink
Wish me luck guys..

Cheers to all from,
mark and cat..
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mark - Try this out:

(a) Set up an untraceable e-mail address (fastmail, gmail etc.)

(b) Go to 419baiter and click on the "big list" of scammer e-mail addresses.

(c) Send the following to a bunch of scammers:

"My name is Kenneth Anderson, I am an American living in Ghana. I just got your e-mail and I am VERY INTERESTED but I have lots of questions. Please call me as soon as possible at [Insert scammer Kenneth's phone number]

(d) By bcc'ing a number of scammers at once, you can send several dozen e-mails in a few minutes to various scammers, inviting them to call Kenneth.

(e) The next day, do the same thing, with a new set of scammers from 419batier, but this time use an insult script - various people on this board are great on west African insults. Dare the recipients to call you if the are real men! Give Kenneth's phone number and name.

Rinse. Wash. Repeat.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Mark Anthony
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Dear BRUIN..
HUGE thank you for the advice.. LOVE it.. I am brand new at this but I think I can do it..

Cheers from,
Mark and Cat..
Mark Anthony
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Confused My scammer I am baiting has Big Trunk Box and is asking for my address where to send box, he is also asking for my Bank Details, plus my passport.. Confused

Does anyone know where I can get some fake lloking Forms as I am brand New at this baiting thing.. All advice will be graetly appreceated..
Mark and Cat..
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mark - obviously, don't send him a passport!

There are lots of options instead:

- It is attached. Attach nothing.

- here is is! (attach a COPY of a large dll file from your computer, renamed passport.jpg

- I don't have a scanner. Can I mail it to you instead?

Bank details - make it up!! Your bank is Cheatham & Steele, Investment Bankers LLC. He will ask for a SWIFT code I am sure - ask him to explain what that is because you have never heard of it - then send him a made up number.

Address: There are save drop boxes available to premium members. Sign up for a premium membership!

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As far as your address and bank details just make something up. The lads very rarely check to see if it's real. It's just their way to see if your hooked.

As far as a passport do not send him one even a crappy fake one. If it can fool a lad it could fool a potential victim.

There are tons of modalities for passport replacements. You can of course just ignore the request say you don't have one, the government took it for your involvement with cat juggling, your scanner is broke and so on.

If you feel you need to send one just search your computer for a .dll file COPY AND PASTE IT on your desktop and rename it passport.jpg they will not be able to open it and usually move past it just keep them focused on the $$

Edit Nijaed by the Handsome singing man!

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Last edited by bravo95 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget Mark that there is a real danger that your original baiting character's wife/husband/significant other/life-companion etc. will find the e-mails on the computer, and will want to get involved. The relationship is already on the rocks, and the goal of this newcomer will be to "take over" the transaction from your original character. Murder is a definite possibility.

Bruin

South Africa

Mark Anthony
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HUGE Thanks friends.. I will definatelly use this advice..

Again huge thank youa ll..
Mark and Cat.. Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic