SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Cuba Gooding Jr's "The Hit List"

View next topic
View previous topic

Trekie4ever
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol, so I decided to create a fake email after responding to one of these. It's a work in progress, but here we go! Smile. Although I have scoured the internet many times in the past and there is no identifying information on the net, but I don't like them knowing my first name even.
Quote:
DEAR BROTHER/SISTER,

PLEASE HELP ME OUT IN THE NAME OF GOD

IT IS TRUE THAT THIS LETTER MAY COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE SINCE WE HAVE NOT MET OURSELVES PHYSICALLY.BUT BEFORE I PROCEED; I WOULD WANT TO INTRODUCE MY SELF TO YOU. MY NAME IS MR,ALBERT WILSON AM 19 YEARS OLD I AM THE FIRST SON OF LATE ALBERT APIAH. MY FATHER WAS A VERY WEALTHY MAN WORKING UNDER GOLD MINING COMPANY BEFORE HIS DEATH FOUR YEARS AGO.

HE MARRIED TWO WIVES OF WHICH MY MOTHER WAS THE FIRST, BUT SHE DIED THREE YEARS AFTER MY BIRTH AND THAT WAS THE REASON WHY MY FATHER TOOK A SECOND WIFE.SINCE THE DEATH OF MY FATHER, MY STEP MOTHER HAS BEEN NEGLECTING MY RIGHT AS THE FIRST SON AND DOES NOT WANT ME TO HAVE ANY SHARE IN MY FATHER'S BUSINESS EMPIRE.ALL HER CONCERN IS ABOUT HER PERSONAL CHILDREN AND BECAUSE OF THAT NO ATTENTION IS BEING GIVEN TO ME.

BUT BEFORE THE DEATH OF MY FATHER, AS HIS FIRST SON, HE SECRETLY DISCLOSED TO ME THAT HE DEPOSITED THE SUM OF {$32.5M} IN SECURITY COMPANY AND ALSO KEPT UNDER MY CARE THE (DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE).DUE TO THE CONDITION OF OUR FAMILY, AND AS I DO NOT WANT ANY MEMBER OF OUR FAMILY TO BE AWARE OF THE DEVELOPMENT, I CANNOT CLAIM THE MONEY MYSELF.

IN VIEW OF THIS,I WANT YOU TO PRESENT YOURSELF AS MY FATHER'S FOREIGN PARTNER SO THAT THE FUND WOULD BE RELEASED TO YOU AFTER WHICH I WOULD COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR THE SHARING OF THE FUND AND START MY EDUCATION IN YOUR COUNTRY.YOU ARE ENTAILED TO RECEIVE 50% OF THE TOTAL SUM AFTER THE FINAL CONCLUSION OF THE TRANSACTION.

BEAR IN MIND THAT HONESTY AND SINCERITY SHALL BE OUR WATCH WORD IN THE COURSE OF THIS TRANSACTION.AS SOON AS YOU INDICATE YOUR WILLINGNESS TO HELP ME OUT,

FORWARD ME BELOW INFORMATION,

1] FULL NAME;

2] DIRECT MOBILE NUMBER AND FAX NUMBER;

3] CONTACT ADDRESS;

4] NATIONALITY;

5] AGE;

6] OCCUPATION;

HAVE MY BEST REGARDS AND GOD BLESS YOU.

REGARDS

ALBERT WILSON
Email<[email protected]
TEL,+233205746780

=

Response:

Quote:
Why don't you just kill your stepmom? Problem solved right?

Quote:
Wilson Albert. <[email protected]> Hide
To:
Dear Danny,

Top of the day,

Many thanks for your reply,However if really wanna help me out in this problem God will bless you and your family and also note that i will give you the part of the founds if you will are assist me,

Regards

Albert Wilson

Quote:
Yah I'm totally game for helping. What's your stepmoms name? I'll knock her off for you no questions asked. Send me a picture and where you live and I'll see what I can do. Consider the 50% payment for my services. No one has to know and I won't leave a mess. I'll probably hijack a cab or somethin or snatch her up at a gas station. It's pretty easy to do these sorts of things because people are so careless nowadays.

So what's the plan my friend. You want me to kill her for you?

Quote:
To: trekie4ever <[email protected]>
Sent: Sat, Jun 11, 2011 2:56 am
Subject: RE: YOUR URGENT REPLY

Dear Danny,

Top of the day,

Many thanks for your reply,Regarding your request my step mother picture is not with me I will only send you my own picture if you need it note that I don want any member of my family to know about this transaction am only leving alone in Accra Ghana if you can help me out in this problem both of us will rejoys after you received the founds,

Secondly I want to know if you can come down to West Africa so that I will persent you as my late father business partner,

Regards
Albert Wilson

Quote:
Dude sweet! I'm African American, but I've never been to Africa. I'd love to come. I know some people native to Ghana and they're great people.

However, I do not think you are following me.

I'll gladly come to Ghana, but I'm not doing the whole lawyer thing. If your moms is the one who is stopping you from getting the money, then SHE is the problem. Think about how she treated you while you were growing up. You hate her. I know you do. I'm offering you a solution to all your problems. The abuse, the neglect, the nights you spent alone because she didn't care about you. You weren't important to her, and now she wants to take the only chance of a better life away from you. Is that fair? Is that right? No.

I need her name and the city she resides in. The rest I can take care of.

Just way the word, and I'll come and kill her.

As I said, I'd rather him email me with a faux persona... so... call me Jonas Arbor Smile

Quote:
Jonas Arbor to albertwilson

show details 12:38 PM (38 minutes ago)

Hello

I hope this message finds you well and in good health.

My business partner trekie4ever CODENAME: DANNY (Destructive Ankle Narking Nasty Yorker) has forwarded the details of your business proposition to me. He is incapable of handling money or politics, so I advised him to allow me to handle any transactions in his stead.

What is this 32.5 mil transaction? You asked for his information? He does not like those sorts of request, and I advise you cease all communications with him. Who are you and what do you do for work? I need more information about yourself. A picture and an idea of where you are from.

And what's this stepmother business he talks about? He says you are his friend and have a bit of a problem with her. He seems very insistent on traveling to Accr, Ghana to meet with you or to handle your problem himself.

Meanwhile.... from crazy Trekie lol (me)

Quote:
I sent you a message over an hour ago. Time is of the essence. I am very hopeful with our transaction and I wish to help you with your money problems and STEPMOTHER issues. Please respond back ASAP. I will be flying out to Ghana in a week. I would come sooner, but I must sort out some business here first.

More to come Smile
blip.block
I Don't Deserve a Custom Tag

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a good bait in the making. Can't wait to see how things pan out for your lad and his stepmom Wink

"now i know that you are not ready to get this loan bye and do not contact me again in your life"
"YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBER, JUST LISTEN AND BE WATCHING, BECAUSE ONE DAY, (ONE DAY) YOU ARE GOING TO HEAR PUUUUUUUUUUUU. SON OF A WHORE"
"I am very angry going to Τhe bank to fool myself... Await your respond..."

Click Me

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic