SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Millions? Pocket change!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm getting BILLIONS.

I have to post the whole email. Apparently Christy didn't spend any of her fortune on English lessons.

Quote:
My Dearest,
Greetings to you my dear Brothers and Sisters the good people of thisplain-net earth
i am writing you this e-mail not to disturb you but to askfor your assistant based on my personality and my present condition inlife and in particular what i intend doing for CHARITY.
I am Mrs. Chr1sty Walton the 2nd Richest Woman in the world am a greatcitizen of United State of America, am bring to you a proposal which iwant you to assist me with,
i worth$ 22.5 billion Dollars which rated me as the 2nd Richest Woman in the World. As the going says Money is not everything on earth, is painful now to letthe world now know my present condition as a cry for help I have beensuffering from a Heart disease for the passed 22 years, now just few weeksago my Doctors in America just told me now that is time for me to die, andmy Will been with my Lawyer which my Family is are where about. but nobody is are where about the 40% of my Bank Worth which is $9,000,000,000(Nine Billion United State Dollars).
http://www.theoriginof.com/christy-walton.htmlhttp://www.forbes.com/lists/2010/10/billionaires-2010_Christy-Walton-family_N9CY.html

I intend to give to CHARITY because have not seen anybody from my Family,Relations and Friends which i trust can help me out, because i always havethis DREAM to help CHARITY and i have always promise my self that i mostdo this very big at my end time to CHARITY, can i please trust you to helpme give to CHARITY this heave amount of Money because i have just 2 Monthsleft to die, as I write to you now am full of Tears as I await my death. Please reply me back with your below details to enable us proceed furtherand please keep this confidential.
1. Full Name: ………
2. Telephone Numbers: ………..
3. Your Age: ……..
4. Your Sex: ………..
5. Your Occupation: …………
6. Your Country: …………
7. City: ………..
8. Your Home Address: …………….
9. Marital Status: …………….
God Bless You. Mrs. Christy
[email protected]

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hahaha.... how much can we de-educate lads into thinking that it isn't enough money do you think? Think we can get them to start offering Trillions of dollars soon? Smile

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guess this lad/lass does read since Christy Walton is the second wealthiest woman in the world, (Wal-Mart heir). Actually some reports put her at the wealthiest at $26 billion.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad must be a Googler. I guess he was tired of competing with all the other multi-million dollar scammers and decided to go right to the top.

I just hope I'm not getting the billions in metallic trunkboxes. I'll need to have an entire fleet of moving vans.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic