SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Face book

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bleekmon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

from Facebook Mary Walker 15 June at 23:49 Report
Hello Handsome Its great to hear from you and how was your weekend, i would really like to get to know u and see if we have anything in common, as for me, i am 30 years old a 5ft and 11in tall,stocky body brown hair,Blue eyes. I am from Florida Hollywood. I'm widow with one Daughter who is my life. i'm a very cheerful, sociable, responsible, open-minded man who is always ready to help. I am caring, understanding and faithful. I am a kind and sympathetic guy. I'm family-oriented person. I want to find my true love and to create a family based on love and mutual understanding. but i would like to start from friendship, as i have been hurt too many time so i don`t want to rush and get burnt again. I'm wanting a special person to be a friend,A true friend walks in when the whole world walks out and one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows.I want someone who is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal,sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime thing,Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart. I want to love and to be loved..... I would like to meet a very kind, caring, trustworthy and reliable woman. I would like my partner to be straight forward, trustworthy and independent..I recently joined this online stuff few days ago and i don't even know how it works. it seems not everyone use Face book for dating well, i don't know I am here to meet someone special...I want to someone i can start a new life with but would like to start from friendship and see where its goes from there...I am sick and tired of getting hurt that's why i am trying out the online thing so if you are also looking for the same thing as i can then get back to me and we go from there ok...tell me more about you.Are you also looking for a long term relationship or you just use Face book for friends only?
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Mary
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic