SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The French Conniption

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bradley Morrihan frustrates some French lotto Lads.

http://www.scamorama.com/morrihan_llipi.html

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very funny stuff.

I love how the lads just keep putting the WU details in every email. You didn't send money via WU after the first 14 times they sent it, maybe you will for number 15....

Did the bank account get killed?

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The translation mistakes - when I could figure them out - are very funny. "Your enamel has just been drawn on more than 3000 enamel" - "émail" is French for "enamel", the French word he meant is "courriel". Of course being an Ivorian, his French isn't up to Académie Française standards.

The name of the bank sounds very familiar. I've been baiting a dying widow scam involving "Alquilado CONFIANZA Banco" and other mixed-up translations. The address is different though. Also I speak French, English, and Spanish; my lad doesn't speak French or Spanish and has been running English through a computer translator, with humorous results.

ETA: "Sixty Ten Thousand Euros" - only a computer translating from French (or maybe Celtic or Basque or Mayan or Nawat) would say such a thing!

I keep misreading the baiter's name as "Morbihan" (in Brittany).

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic