SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What do the lads think?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Boris_YELLsome
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the problem is isolating them from any other scammer/fraudster in your mind. There are many fraudsters that get caught, and then there are one's with finesse, and then those who have enough money to call themselves businessmen Wink

I think some lads know what this is about, but do they waste their time baiting us back, or do they try and get more victims...since this is a primary income for alot of them, they probably do not care until you have wasted their time, and after that, it's not worth their time to carry on with you.

*edit Unless maybe they have your RL details, which is why we bait safe.

Cannot confirm nor deny I am part of any club having to do with Todgers
<i>"I am so sorry if i sound rude,please pardon me for God's sake"</i>
"please i will not like a situation whereby you call this innocent man funny names"
"let us try to tell our selves the truth sometimes, despite all lawyers are liars."
"I AM A VERY BUSY MAN AND HAVE NO TIME FOR FOLLY"

-
NICOMPOOL, DIE YOUNG K.

Last edited by Boris_YELLsome on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Jim: try to bait a good scammer and you will see...
of course there are stupid lads but there are also stupid baiters... who would say all baiters are stupid because of that.
The problem with clever lads is the same the lad has with clever victims... they will drop you like a hot potato...

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic