SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ebola lad needs a mass bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I promised him $5,000 through the Swiss charity clearinghouse Xperedon, which has reported that the danger has passed in Uganda. Given the urgency of his appeal, I will make every effort to get the donation out by the end of the week. He has three days to make a case for sending the money directly to him.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he seems to have dropped me

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he's gone quient on the doctor aswell, maybe ill have offer some small donations, a few trips to moneygram should be in order, then when the doc is finished norman bates will have to send him a message Cool

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Tonion
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I still have alive this mugu. Smile

What baffles me is, how Jobless you can be to be doing all this and what do you derives in playing Games with me.

You are very  stupid man why will you put money inside the box when you know that they will check in the airport?
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
Safari Accra to Benin
robflub
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems to have gone quiet on me.

China
Closed lad accounts x 2
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

keep at him as long as you can iff he's still on the hook tonion Smile im just sorting out my smaller donation forms for him, several trips to moneygram are coming Twisted Evil

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
BookReader
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been baiting this guy for about a week. He's dropped out on me too. In fact, I was promising him not only money, but that I might know some people who might be able to bring other things (rice, cars, and other stuff). I'll have to prod him today and see if he responds.

Perhaps I'll have to get the whole church involved. Wink

"I can see you are an illetrate, can you tell your mother to fill the form for you?"

"we really need to be talking on phone 24/7 to get this done"

"Please stop speaking like someone who is not matured here."

"am from Bristol London a professional Haired Killer."

"We are in similar age and we need to buy an holiday home once business go smooth."

"I WILL SPARE YOUR LIFE BECAUSE IT SHOWS THAT YOU ARE TRULY
INNOCENT AND TRANSPARENT"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic