SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Reply in Chinese from lad

View next topic
View previous topic

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just starting off with Jim Frohling (IP = Ghana) who is running a NoK aimed at an Asian speaker.

Quote:
from [email protected]
reply-to [email protected]
to
date 8 June 2011 07:55
subject I am Jim Frohling a solicitor at law

Hello
I am sending you this private email to make a passionate appeal to you for assistance. Kindly accept my apology for contacting you this way and forgive me if this is not acceptable to you.
I am Jim Frohling a solicitor at law. I am the legal counsel /sole executor to the late Mr. Antoine Khoury. I am compelled to write you this email for the following reason: - The above named person is of Asian Descendants and now deceased but once resided in my country United kingdom, in His investments, left for someone his entire Estate and Cash deposit of US5Million. The truth is that, l know that you are not the beneficiary, but an Asian whom I shall present as the bonafide claimant/beneficiary of his abandoned personal estate is needed. For Three years now, l have tried effortlessly to locate the name on the will without success hence l have contacted you, Can you please get back to me urgently, to facilitate the release of the funds to us which is logical if you imagine yourself in my position right now.

Please do open a line of conversation with me only if you are capable of handling the magnitude of the situation at hand with no skepticism .But please bear in mind all entails will be formalized with due protocols if you compel to work with me then I shall prepare a valid transaction agreement which will entail you keeping 40% of the total proceed to your self and 60% to me provided you do not betray me .
Do get back to me urgently at my private Email for further details at ([email protected]) Do not forget to include your

Telephone

Fax numbers,

Full names..

Address

Occupation
I will be anticipating to hearing from you
Jim Frohling
Blackpool
United kingdomll

So, I drum up to respond.

Lad writes back:

Quote:

from jim frohling [email protected]
to
date Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 2:20 AM
subject READ AND UNDERSTAND

亲爱的先生

为感谢您的回应,并愿意参与这一崇高
交易。

然而,在我们开始之前,我会像你充分了解这一交易的性质作为我的动机纯粹是建立在互利因此,它是绝对不可能单独为我为实现这一基金。

注意,这是纯粹的商业风险是因为没有合法involve.The主人去世了,自2003年以来直至目前为止,从来没有人就本基金提出索赔fund.The来到即将收购国家如果不采取紧急步骤是由我们。

基于这些理由,你声称该基金将自动适合作为合法的candidate.All,现在的目的100%
重要的是你充分合作,奉献精神,尽最大confidentiality.If你答应上述情况况

在这种情况下,我将团结一致立即敲定汇款到您指定的账户安排在最短
可能的时间,而总数的百分之40将继续向你和60percent我。

因此,我,我确认,必须符合下列以文件立即对你有利的主张:

电话

传真号码,

全名..

地址

职业

Jim frohling
Blackpool
United Kingdom.
Phone +447024047986

... fortunately he added an English version... Laughing

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
vonpaso xlura
Different and Distinctive

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you get English words in the Chinese, that probably means he wrote it in English and ran it through a translator. The translator either didn't recognize a typo or didn't lex the word because of a missing space. I get the same in messages my lad sends in Spanish. What does the Chinese actually say?

×110
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
This is very frustrating ... their said they is know transaction ... I feel very ebasared right now ... I feel very dissapoited again
YOU CAN'T EVEN KEEP YOUR BULLSHIT SCAM STORIES STRAIGHT!! YOU AREN'T EVEN A SMART CRIMINAL!! YOU ARE GOING TO PRISON!!
E NO GO BETTER FOR YOUR MAMA NAA ME U DEY WYNE ABI GOD PUNISHED YOU AND YOUR GENERATION
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I noticed the English words too; you can see where he's missed a space between words:
Quote:
involve.The
fund.The

Still, if laddo wants to waste a little cafe time running his [poor] script through a converter, that's fine by me. Smile

This is his English version:

Quote:
Dear Sir

Thanks for your response and willingness to participate in this noble
transaction.

However,before we proceed,I will like you to understand fully the
nature of this transaction as my motive is purely on mutual benefit
hence it will be absolutely impossible for me alone to actualize this
fund.

Note that this is purely business as no risk is involve.The rightful
owner has passed away since 2003 and up till this date,no one has ever
came for the claim of this fund.The fund is about to be acquired by
the state if urgent step is not taking by us.

.It is irrelevant whether deceased is actually your brother or you
know him during his life time as the most important thing is your
affirmation.

Based on these grounds,your claiming of the fund will automatically
fit the purpose 100% as the rightful candidate.All that is now
important is your full cooperation,devotion and utmost
confidentiality.If you promise the above ,then I will be rest assured
that my proposal is acceptable by you.

In this case I will work cohesively to finalize the immediate
remittance arrangement to your nominated account within the shortest
possible time while 40 percent of the total proceed will go to you
and 60percent to me .

Therefore,confirm with me as I shall require the following to file for
the immediate claim on your favor:

Telephone

Fax numbers,

Full names..

Address

Occupation

However its essential you confirm your willingness to handle this out with me without any intention of absconding with the funds when its finally in your controlled bank account.

I will await your go ahead order before anything further

Do please confirm the recipient of my mail

Jim frohling

BTW; If you want to have a crack at him, be my guest. Wink

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
vonpaso xlura
Different and Distinctive

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know Chinese or any other Asian language, so no. The fun with baiting a lad who's using a computer translator is that you get to mess with him by using typos that any native speaker would see through immediately, but which leave the computer user scratching his head. In one message I suggested that she use some "hiervas" for her illness. The right word is "hierbas" (herbs), and Spanish speakers often mix up "b" and "v", but "hiervas" means "you boil", which you might do to the herbs, but the grammar of the translation would be mangled.

×110
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
This is very frustrating ... their said they is know transaction ... I feel very ebasared right now ... I feel very dissapoited again
YOU CAN'T EVEN KEEP YOUR BULLSHIT SCAM STORIES STRAIGHT!! YOU AREN'T EVEN A SMART CRIMINAL!! YOU ARE GOING TO PRISON!!
E NO GO BETTER FOR YOUR MAMA NAA ME U DEY WYNE ABI GOD PUNISHED YOU AND YOUR GENERATION
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Translators make the lad do that extra amount of work so I'm in favour of them. You can get them sidetracked with the accuracy or not of their words so getting them off script is easy.

Another goodie is having a non English speaker bait victim who insists on writing in mangled English being responded to in dual languages and misunderstanding all the lads instructions.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic