SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Lt Gen Damian Miller

View next topic
View previous topic

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was contacted via Skype by a person calling themselves Leutanant General Damian Miller. He sent me many original pictures of (?) himself. US Army pictures (in uniform) and private pictures of the same person. This went on for 10 days until I pasted some of the research I found on the net regarding 'army scams'. He then deleted me. He has a facebook page (Damian Miller), yahoo address, skype address from New York. I know that the person I was talking to was not the person in the pictures, but can not imagine how these pictures got in to the wrong hands. I'm just regretting not hanging on a while longer as he was going to send me a video.

I moved this out of the Photos and Videos Forum - Connie
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi 2007 and welcome to 419Eater. You came to the right place, if you want to report everything you have about him over on our sister site: http://www.scamwarners.com that would be fantastic and it would alert others of being scammed. Unfortunately we do NOT burn the scammers here. Otherwise it makes it very difficult to obtain more information, evidence, etc and will not be of help.

Spiel: Be sure to read all the stickies, sign up for a mentor and most importantly (if you so choose to do this) bait safely. Very Happy

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello 2007 and welcome to Eater. The pictures could have been lifted from a Facebook or other social networking site. They could also be someone who was a victim of a scam and the scammer is now using the pics to try and scam other people.

Also everything Koko.Dk said.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and [email protected] : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my [email protected] Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of [email protected] and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Togawa
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have this one on my sights. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the source of the pictures.
A couple things worth mentioning, the guy in the picture is not a Lt General. It's hard to see his shoulder ranks but I see bars, at least one. He's a Lieutenant or a Captain. Funny thing, in the other picture of him in uniform he has Sargent ranks in his sleeve.

I'd say that, as a rule, anyone coming at you too fast is a scam. Anyone popping out of the blue is a scam. Maybe there's one in a million worth talking to.

But if you're willing to take your chances, check the details. Dig deep, ask questions, check other sources, don't take what he says at face value.
There are a lot (and I mean A LOT) of fake us army profiles going around and an even bigger lot of plain fake profiles.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Top of the morning guys;
he is also on us army dating sites; as soon as I joined them, I found him 1) glowinglove37 he is called there. Couple of free army sites have him, withing a few minutes I had a request from somewhere in Africa for a Skype contact. The original contact with him was by Skype from New York, US. Our cheater site has all his pictures there. I have worked out which infantry he belongs to and contacted them in US, also US consulate in Canberra. So far I've managed to shut his facebook down!! Twisted Evil
Togawa
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The one I'm looking at has artillery ranks. And the FB profile is still open. Maybe we're not talking about the same. Can you post the URL to his profile?

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Togawa wrote:
The one I'm looking at has artillery ranks. And the FB profile is still open. Maybe we're not talking about the same. Can you post the URL to his profile?

The facebook profile I had is no longer (Damian Miller); he must have created another one. Can you send details please.
Togawa
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002436700069

He may have changed the name. I saw a couple doing that after I warned all around them. Do you have the URL of the original profile? Even if the name changes, the id number remains the same.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Togawa wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002436700069

He may have changed the name. I saw a couple doing that after I warned all around them. Do you have the URL of the original profile? Even if the name changes, the id number remains the same.

No he hasn't on facebook; 'he's just locked me out'; http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100002436700069
Togawa
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now it makes sense. Facebook never ever takes a profile down no matter what.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1217690345#!/profile.php?id=100002251941584&sk=info

This is the man I saw (when he turned his web cam on) pretending to be Lt Gen Damian Miller.
Togawa
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How did you get to that profile?
Is related in any way with your relation with the other Miller?

It's hard to tell jut by looking at one picture but it could be the same guy.
(or relatives... or absolutely unrelated...)

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you type Miller on facebook - all Millers on facebook are listed. When I saw this particular picture - Bingo - it was the Miller Damien that tried to scam me via Skype. During our skyping, he did turn the camera on twice for a short period of time. That is the man and the room I saw each time. Twisted Evil
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

100% sure!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic