SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Why we do what we do.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Firstly i would like to thank everyone, when i first came across this site I knew it was important, i've learned so much, had the best laughs of my life and knew each and every one of us is making a difference.

The facts can be read in the stickies about the victims, but i wanted to focus on you guys.

Heres what i believe, had it not been for this site, overall scam victim numbers would be much higher, and as the costs are more than just financial thats simply unacceptable. So every action you take is working.

There are no numbers of how much impact its making but keep it up, keep doing what you can to support this website, and grind the lads to hell.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
username14
Please Taunt and Ridicule Me

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Being a lazy lurker, I'm hesitant to post much but this seems like a good place to start.

I just wanted to say that I agree wholeheartedly. You provide a much needed (and previously under manned) service to the world at large. While I may not be comfortable yet to follow in your footsteps, you have inspired both laughs and thought. I only wish I had some story to share or statistic to cite to give proper perspective but alas, all I have to offer is my praise.

Now I will sulk back into the shadows.
Olly3008
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After hearing about the greek man brutally mutilated, and after countless attempts of people scamming my parents, i knew i had to atleast try and help.

And i feel good for it, i really do, getting an email from a hacked IT company explaining their thankyou for me helping them really puts a smile on my face.

Me:you gonna poo on me?
Abraham 0gho:Until u become honest

Ming Yang: hold for 15mins please i want make use of the bathroom
chrisredfield
Master Baiter

Location: Patrolling the lawless wasteland known as the internet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I whole-heartedly agree. We do what we do because we can. Anyone with an imagination, and a little knowledge of the human psyche can make an excellent baiter. The more baiters we get, the better. Sadly, there are a lot of victims out there who pay a lot money, but if we can waste so much as 20 minutes of a lads time, we've done our job. With that said, try to waste more.

Closed lad accounts x13
Closed lad accounts x1 in awesome dolla-chop w/Subway 1

South Africa x1 Easter Egg 2012
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And to everyone who is lurking here, there are still plenty of lads waiting to be baited. The baiting army is always in need for more volunteers.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here here! And many fake sites to report, too. Whenever I report one and it's taken down, I will never know how many innocent people will NOT lose money and NOT be victimized! Can't really count what didn't happen but could have, so I guess that's why we get silly flags. Razz And we like 'em, because every site kill is a lad on the other end saying, "Crap, there goes my payday."

Seriously: If you're looking around, truly see what's happening here. Every effort counts. You don't have to get a pic with a lad who's wearing a fish on his head (it's amusing, though), etc. The purpose is to get between a scammer and any potential victims, while keeping yourself safe and anonymous. The rest is how you go about it.

I'm throwing an insta-party for lurkers. Come on, I know you're watching!

Dancing Banana
EDIT: I ordered more dancers.
Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana jump_4_joy Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana Dancing Banana

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
HarmlessBunny
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do it, because of my twisted sense of justice Smile

I hear about good people, albeit careless and stupid people, getting caught on the idea and belief that after all the crap in their lives they feel there is a quick way out and relief to their problems. A simple response to an email. They will get the fortune, love, and/or security they desire. Hearing that they got suckered by a lad burns my blood. Greedy pests who should be laughed at for being bottom feeders, actually manage to be successful and hurt many good people.

Once I almost fell for it when I hit rock bottom and lost my job. The lad I was conversing with actually had a friend here in the city. After an interesting confrontation in the front of my former home... I moved away and started to bait them. Soon I found this website, and well...I became more encouraged Twisted Evil

Sand Timer ( Hit-Lad Ali Moses aka Gomerboy Kelvin)
Tattoo x 1 (Gomerboy tat), Tattoo x 1 (cooperation with Entomologist)

Dont you thing that you are a badstard or you are using goat brain? FULLblack goat. - Salif Ibrahim

MONKEY DEY WORK BABOO DEY CHOP IF YOU LIKE CHOP EM BUT GOD WILL GET YOU ONE DAY... - Kelvin, former hitman turned Gomerboy
Chugg
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think being baited will ever stop a lad, but slowing him down even for a few hours is worth the effort.

419 is estimated to be a major part of (just an example) the Nigerian economy. In a country of over 155 million people, that's a massive amount of money. In my country alone, between $750 million and $1 billion CDN is lost each year just to internet fraud.

I used to think baiting was only about my own twisted amusement. I still get twisted amusement out of it of course, but now it's also about putting a dent in the operation. We can't save the world, but maybe we can save little pieces of it.

Do our efforts make a difference? Ask the mugu who spent months with a baiter, gave up several bank accounts and maybe drove to another country and back - and still never got paid. Ask him how his day went.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic