SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Here's a stupid question....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
themormon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know that either I must be dumb or maybe it is all those drugs I use to do coming back to haunt me... but when I got a mentor his name and such was suppose to be sent to my in box....
Either I am missing somehthing but I cannot find an "Inbox" here in this site and nothing arrived for me in my computer....
Sorry to ask but "what in the monkeys brass you know what's" is this "Inbox" that they are talking about....
Wanna get to learning how to bait guys....!!!! Let see what a Mormon can do.... hahahahahahaha ...... Joking......!!!!!!!

The Mormon
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi,
the inbox should be under the "Messages button" and usually you get an email when a new message is there.
I would assume your mentor had not time to contact you yet or is in a completely different timezone... which is not sooooo handy Wink

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Top right of the screen, click *messages*

Have fun. Very Happy

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi themormon, and welcome to Eater!

Your mentor will get around to you, I'm sure. Smile If you want to check your provate messages, go to Profile>Private Messages, and you will find it.

While you wait fr your mentor to come around, feel free to post any question you might have. There are always a lot of friendly, competent and expierienced baiters hanging around, and you will soon get your questions answered. Also, read stickies, read Eater University, bait safe, bait safe, punish lads and have fun while doing it. Very Happy

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome.

You don't have to wait for your mentor to contact you. Some of us contacted our mentors first. Just click on the "messages" button at the top of the page and enter the mentor's name. Mostly we refer to messages as PM's, but as you go along you will pick up the "lingo". I, too, would have been confused if I was looking for the Inbox here and would have tried the "search" button trying to find the inbox.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome themormon!

What everyone else said. Your inbox for private messages (PMs) can be accessed either by the "Messages" thingie up in the right hand corner, or through the "Profile" thingie and then going to "Private Messages."

You can also have a notice sent to your email address by fiddling with these buttons in the notification choices in your Profile:

Quote:
Notify on new Private Message:
Yes No

Pop up window on new Private Message:
Some templates may open a new window to inform you when new private messages arrive.
Yes No

If I understand correctly, checking "yes" on the "Notify" choice will send a notice to your email address letting you know that you have a PM waiting for you on Eater. Since I'm pretty much always on Eater anyway, I have it checked for "no." The second one works for when you're on Eater and you get a PM. A little popup window will appear to tell you that a PM has arrived in your Message box. I have that one checked for "yes" because, as I said, I'm pretty much always hanging around here (mostly in the Fake Site forum, I don't get out much). Razz But if I get a PM and I'm not on Eater, I won't know it until I logon.

I hope this isn't too confusing. You'll get the hang of things, and as has been said, everyone here is friendly and very helpful. Read, read, read, make sure you're baiting safely, and be patient at first. The tutorials at Eater University are invaluable, as is the guidance of a mentor.

Good luck, and happy baiting! ♥

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Learn something new every day. When I am on Eater and that PM message pops up when I am writing a post it makes me see red, because I lose what I have written. Thanks for the tip.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic