SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Not want have scuffles with the authority

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sitting here wondering if these idiots actually understand that even the most cretinous of people are going to think the following things about this e-mail.
1) This e-mail is too damn long
2) and complicated.
3) Mentions NIGERIA
4) Riddled with spelling mistakes, bad grammar
5) .. and full of nonsense threats,
6) is potentially the worst mixed modality ever

Quote:
From: "Federal Bureau Of Investigation"<[email protected]>
Subject: *FBI ALERT*
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 03:44:05 -0700

ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONITORY CRIMES DIVISION
FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
J.. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001

Attention:

BENEFICIARY,

You are to contact the ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC) Lagos, Nigeria to obtain the Clearance Documents, find below their contact information's:

Contact Person: Mr. Adewale Philbert

PRINCIPAL STAFF OFFICER ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC)

Mr. Philbert's Email: adewalephil@b l u m a i l.org

Lagos Office Address 15A Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos Nigeria

Ensure you contact them (EFCC) with your Full Name, Address and phone number/cell number.

Contact the EFCC via Email with the information above immediately, once you contact them i will get back to you or else i will have an agent come visit you at home for questioning.

Furthermore, be advice that according to the United State Law together with the FBI rules and regulations, you are to obtain the document from the EFCC OF Lagos Nigeria where the fund was transferred from. Also Note that you are to take care of the cost of the Document, which will be issued in your name. due to the content of the document and how important and secured the document is, you as the beneficiary will send to the EFCC OF NIGERIA the sum of Usd250 Dollars only for the issuing of the document right away and your Usd1.5 million will be release to you, That is the lay down rules for EFCC OF NIGERIA to release such sensitive document, EFCC will issue you the authentic and original copy of the documents with seal on it for verification and approval.

You are here by advice to Contact them through the email address above to make an enquiry concerning how you will send the official fee to them. Note that you are to observe this immediately, if you really want your funds to be credited to your personal bank account and to avoid any legal battle with the security operatives over this matter... We have already informed the FCC OF NIGERIA about the present situation, go ahead and contact them immediately. Your fund is under our custody and will not be release to you unless the required document is confirmed, after that the fund will be release to you immediately without any delay.

NOTE: We have asked for the above document to make available the most complete and up-to date records possible for no criminal justice purposes. The documents will clarify the intensity of this fund; exonerate it from money laundry, scam and terrorism.

WARNING: failure to provide the above requirement in the next 24 hours, legal action will be taken immediately by arresting and detaining you as soon as international court of justice issues a warrant of arrest, if you are found guilty, you will be jailed........ As terrorism, drug trafficking and money laundering is a serious problem in our community today and the world at large. The F.B.I will not stop at any length in tracking down and prosecuting any criminal who indulges in this criminal act. FORWARD THE DOCUMENT TO US VIA EMAIL ATTACHMENT AS SOON AS YOU OBTAIN IT. No body is above the law and the law is not a respecter of anybody. We presumed you are law abiding citizen whom would not want have scuffles with the authority, in and outside America.

We are charged with the responsibility of implementing legal norms and our authority is irrevocable so don't dare dispute our instruction, just act as instructed. The person you know will not help you in this matter rather abide by this instruction. the funds in question was deposited by those people that contacted you.

Note: You are to contact them (EFCC) with your full names, phone number/cel number and full address via their email which i stated above immediately for the processing of your Clearance Documents within the next 48 hours.

Faithfully Yours
Robert S. Mueller 111
FBI Director

Note contact the EFCC office: adewalephil@b l u m a i l.org

You have less than 24 hours to contact them.

CC. TO:
Supreme Court of the United States
U. S. Courts of Appeals
U. S. District Courts
U. S. Circuit Courts
Courts of Special Jurisdiction:
Bankruptcy Courts
Court of Claims, 1855 - 1982
U. S. Court of Federal Claims, 1982 -
Customs Court, 1890 - 1980
U. S. Court of Customs and Patent Appeals, 1910 - 1982
U. S. Court of International Trade, 1980 -
Commerce Court, 1910 - 1913
Territorial Courts
Courts of the District of Columbia
Temporary Emergency Court of Appeals
Judicial Panel on Multi-District Litigation
Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court
Federal Courts Outside the Judiciary
Laughing

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012

Last edited by wowwow on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh I get these from Robert Mueller all the time, he really is up on this document thing!! Very Happy

TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, Robert Mueller goes all hit-laddish! oooooooooo
Too funny, best laugh I've had yet today. This is my favorite part:

Quote:
CC. TO:
Supreme Court of the United States
U. S. Courts of Appeals
U. S. District Courts
U. S. Circuit Courts
Courts of Special Jurisdiction:
Bankruptcy Courts
Court of Claims, 1855 - 1982
U. S. Court of Federal Claims, 1982 -
Customs Court, 1890 - 1980
U. S. Court of Customs and Patent Appeals, 1910 - 1982
U. S. Court of International Trade, 1980 -
Commerce Court, 1910 - 1913
Territorial Courts
Courts of the District of Columbia
Temporary Emergency Court of Appeals
Judicial Panel on Multi-District Litigation
Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court
Federal Courts Outside the Judiciary

OMG, I can't catch my breath. I'm sure the Commerce Court, 1920-1913 is on the case. Laughing Laughing Laughing

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is where the mugu copied his cc list from:

clicky

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OH, that Robert Meuller (or "Bob" as I call him based on our long acquaintance).

I really think he should stop obsessing about Nigeria and take some spelling and grammar lessons.

I wonder if he has this on a plaque on his door:
Quote:
No body is above the law and the law is not a respecter of anybody.

It sounds so ominous!

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to bait this soooo bad!!!! I don't have any pets right now. My sandtimer lad finally twigged and won't contact me anymore. Sad

I hope the email addy is still good!

Philbert:

wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone baiting this lad yet, if so PM me.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic