SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

David thinks he could get my mom

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeannette wrote:
Excuse the paranoia: You are not baiting him with your mother's email address?

of course not. It´s an address I created especially for him last Tuesday. The name and everything else is fake.

He contacted her at a German Chat Website and asked for her email address. I created this one and gave it to him. He was banned from the German Website shortly after that. He contacted lots more other women there and they reported him.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

okay, that sounds good.

by the way, his german is translator garbage. a nice trick is to write the text in english, run it through a translator and then replace some of the normal "a"s with the cyrillic a.

you can get it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_%28Cyrillic%29

if he speaks german, he will try to understand the text. if not, the translator does not know what this letter means and stops translating the word.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^thank you! Good idea.
He definitely doesnt understand German. As you said yourself it´s garbage. Are you from Germany? Your username says yes.

my reply to David:

Quote:
Dearest David,

thank you for your wonderful and lovely email. My heart is filled with your love. You are so sweet to me. Cant wait to meet you.
How´s your son? What´s his name? Our sons should meet soon. They are around the same age. I told my son about your son and he´d be happy to get a brother. He´s an only child and always wanted to have a younger brother. My son´s protective. You should see him with his wife - your daughter in law. So so cute!
I always looked at them happy but also a bit jealous. But now with you I found my love myself. Please never leave me and do as you told me - protect me.
I love to feel protected.

What about the house you told me about? Do you want to build it or buy it?

Speaking of building. I´m gonna get the money for the animal shelter in two weeks. Isnt that great? All the poor animals will get a new home. I´m so glad that you love animals too. We could get some ourselfes when we bought a house. It should be a big house.
I´ve never thought about buying a house before but with you it seems so easy. Thank you for that!

Where do you know the diplomat from? I´m unsure to contact someone I dont know. Can he be trusted?

Did you get to save some people in Afghanistan? I´m sure the people there are glad that you guys are there to help them.
Please tell me some more about your time there? I mean it´s only 2 more weeks and you will be back to England. Are you happy about coming back to England?

I cant wait to meet and kiss you!

Love always
xxx

Since he doesnt tell me things about his work in Afghanistan I have to ask him. And ask him. And ask him...
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These are the pictures David sent me last week:

ImageImageImage
Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone know why the first picture I posted was removed? Why would it violate the Terms of Services?

David hasnt replied to me since June 14. I emailed him today.

Quote:
Dear David,

how are you? I havent heard from you for ages. Are you okay? I miss you like crazy. It´s weekend again and I´d love to hear from you soon. Are you back to England already?

love always
xxx
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you check ImageShack's ToS? - My guess is the real person portrayed in the photo got it pulled.

Pretty´s Darling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks Jeannette

I think I lost him. It´s over a week now that he hasnt replied to me.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic