SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

This is a new 'come-on' to me, at least

View next topic
View previous topic

pugman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received this email from a woman claiming to be in a refugee camp in Sengal. I'm attaching the email below:

My Dearest,
How is your day? i am very happy for your respond, i thought about it for months before taking this very step and i pray that things will work out good between us, The detail is that my father was a successful exporter, producing and exporting beverage products, he even had beverage industry in Senegal but it folded after his death, His sad moment occurred during the war in my country Rwanda in Africa when he was murdered in his room along side with my mother.

After the burial of my parents, i faced a very hard time because no body seems to care for me, the situation became worst when raping and cold blood killing became the order of the day, luckily i escaped to Senegal by the help of a reverend sister who took me to a refugee camp where i am residing now in Senegal, When my father was alive he deposited the sum of $5.7m (Five Million, seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars) in a bank, which he used my name as the next of kin.

I came here with the deposite certificate of my late father death certificate, As my condition became unbearable, i went to the bank for them to release some of the fund to me but they clearly told me that my father deposited the money under a comprehensive clause bond coverage that (1) I must attain the age of thirty years, (2) Get married or (3) I should present a foreigner who will help me transfer and invest the fund in a good business abroad.

I tried to explain my reasons for contacting them about the fund but they don't care to know what i am passing through since the death of my parents, all they advised me is to look for a reliable person who will help me in the transfer as they cannot go against the already stipulated conditions given by my late father and they promise to co-operate with any person of my choice when ever they are contacted for the transfer and that is why i contacted you to stand as my partner before the bank and transfer the money to your bank account in your country so that after the transfer to your account you will send some money to me to get my traveling papers and come over to you there in your country where i will have freedom of myself and prove my love to you, i am writing to you with love and trust.

You as my helper will have nothing to regret, Please try and give me all your informations as below so that i can give you the contact of the bank.

YOUR FULL NAME-------------------
YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS---------
YOUR PHONE NUMBER----------------
OCCUPATION-----------------------
YOUR NATIONALITY-----------------
YOUR AGE-------------------------

The above information will enable me to send a letter to the bank, This letter will allow them recognised you when you are acting on my behalf, Upon receiving this information i will send to you the contact of the bank, so that you can contact them for the transfer of the fund.

Note that all i have said are word of sincere, i am confident in you and i belief in you, You can call me with the Reverend telephone number (00221-766644644) his name is Rev. Thomas Mbata and his email address is ([email protected]) he is the Reverend that is taking care of the refugee camp where i am staying, And whenever you call me, please tell him that you want to speak with Miss Favor and he will send for me in the women hostel to come and answer your call, i am waiting for your soonest reply.
Your Beloved,
Favor.
3 attachments — Download all attachments View all images
vvvv.jpg
46K View Download
Photo 014.jpg
70K View Download
f.jpg
34K View Download
Forward

She sent along three photos of a very pretty woman. Too bad this is a scam.

Any suggestions on how I should/could proceed?
Thanks
Nailgunner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fairly stock love bait/advance fee setup? money and a chick, lucky you, you can pretend to be interested in both. there are lots of these about so just go with it, play it by ear.

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The referent is the scammer, the girl is made up. So hit on her and try to get her away from him with good arguments, marriage or whatever you think is fun. Evil or Very Mad
I let my "fiancee" accuse her of steeling me away from her.

In the end they're gonna need some money and the WU game can start, but you can stall them a long time before that happens.

Have fun, bait SAFE

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic