SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Oldie but Goodie

View next topic
View previous topic

Ménage
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Full thread found here:

http://bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302431

I just don't understand it. Do these scammers think people are stupid enough to believe this kind of b/s? Long story short, I was looking through Cycletrader and came across a gorgeous 2008' Triumph 675 with 3k miles for only $4800. I knew it was too good to be true from the start but I e-mailed the guy regardless. Here is the e-mail I got:

Hello,

The bike is still for sale for $4800. Priced to sell. I have attached some photos showing the current condition of the bike. Has 3,800 miles on it.

I bought the bike from United States. I was living in Walton Beach FL at that time then I got married and moved at my wife place in London(United Kingdom).

I was selling the bike on ebay motors. The winner of the auction is located in US. I went to a local shipping company to deliver the bike to his location. The buyer payed for delivery taxes and the shipping was started. While the bike was on transit, the buyer changed his mind because he had to pay an old dept to a bank and don't have the money to pay for the bike no more. So the bike was delivered to United States but there was no buyer for it. So my only chance not to waste a bunch of money to bring the bike back is to find another buyer for the bike located in United States. The price is $4800. Priced to sell. I will pay all the costs to bring the bike to your door address so there will not be extra taxes.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. Looking forward to hear from you !

Best Regards,
Robert

I was going to reply with a "Thank you, go f**k yourself with a goat, and have a nice day" but I want to get back at him somehow. I've heard of people scamming scammers... and basically I'm just sick of the situation.
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
Baiting Guru

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Ménage!
Welcome to Eater!
If this scammer has your real life information it's better to drop him. Get yourself an untraceable email account, with made up info, and grab a lad or two from the surplus letters forum.
What we do is called "scambaiting". The scammers do the scamming... Laughing

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with [email protected]
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re [email protected] has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic