SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

A short one...

View next topic
View previous topic

GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Headers resolve to Lagos. This lad references a web site (no longer available, alas). Original email deleted, so this begins on April 22.

Quote:

We wish to inform you that we received your email and your reconfirmed contact address where your parcel will be deliver to you. Sir, We received a Parcel from Barclay's Bank of London and this parcel Contains an ATM Card, also the Barclay's Bank of London Ordered us to commence immediately with the delivery of your parcel (ATM CARD).

Mr. Peter, the delivery of your Parcel will take effect by Wednesday being the 27th of April 2011 that is immediately after the Easter break but before then we will insure the Parcel to avoid misplacement and you will be responsible for the payment of the Insurance fee which will cost you the sum of £350 pounds only.

However, here below is our site and your tracking number which you will use to track your parcel and know the time your parcel will arrive to your address, meanwhile we implore you to track your parcel now with the tracking number below and see that your ATM Card is ready for delivery.

http://www.fairways.cz.cc/en

Finally, as soon as we read from you with the Insurance fee, we will insure your parcel with immedaite effect and commence immediately with the shipment of your parcel to your residential address.

Your urgent response will highly be appreciated.

Thanks
Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Mark Collins,
Assistant Secretary General (FEDSC)

I'm not interested at this point, so I make minimal effort.

Quote:

Collins,
\
This is my code: 1113114

Get back e me ta once!

If he responds, I know I have a fish...

Quote:
Happy Easter, We received your mail and like we told you in our previous email before we went for Easter break, the delivery of your ATM Card will commence tomorrow being Wednesday but before then we will insure the Parcel to avoid misplacement and you will be responsible for the payment of the Insurance fee which will cost you the sum of £350 pounds only.

To this end, we advise you to kindly go and make the payment via western union money transfer or money gram with the payment instructions below to enable us insure your ATM Card before dispatching it to you.

Receivers Name: Andy Williams
Amount:.. £350 pounds
MTCN:..............?
Senders Name:...................?
Senders Address:.................?
Scan copy of the payment receipt:..?

However, here below is our site and your tracking number which you will use to track your parcel and know the time your parcel will arrive to your address, meanwhile we implore you to track your parcel now with the tracking number below and see that your ATM Card is ready for delivery.

Finally, as soon as we read from you with the Insurance fee, we will insure your parcel with immediate effect and commence immediately with the shipment of your parcel to your residential address.

Let's play, but off the script. Simple enough, I'll just decline the insurance.

Quote:
Mr Collins,

Don't worry about insurance, I don't need it. Just send the package
uninsured at this time.

REgards,
Peter

Of course he doesn't like this idea at all...

Quote:
We received your mail but your request is absolutely impossible and it is against our working policy, we do not deliver any goods or parcel without insuring it, this is to avoid misplacement of the parcel, we therefore bring to your notice that your ATM Card must be insured before we embark on the delivery.

Finally, if you know you will not be able to pay for the insurance charge, that means you will come down to our office here in person and pick up the parcel because will not deliver the parcel without the insurance fee being paid.

Ok then, let's check out the web site while it lasts. Yep, there is some good stuff there.

Quote:
Mr Collins,

Acordion to your web sight, you say this:

4. My delivery has special requirements
Just let us know what they are, and we will help. Be it from special
instructions on delivery to security clearance on secure sites.

My special instructions is "NO INSURANCE", so as you say, deliver to
me at once without delay.

Undaunted, the lad comes back...

Quote:
We received your mail but you don;t understand the statement "My delivery has special requirements" (Be it from special instructions on delivery to security clearance) you request is not a Special Instruction on Security Ground, but rather you are taking it to the opposite side of insecurity ground because if we fail to insure you ATM Card and it got misplaced that is an Insecurity. (that was some nice improvising!)

Nevertheless you request is against our working policy we therefore inform you that the delivery will not take effect without the ATM Card being insured.

Feeling insecure, I continue to quote his web site.

Quote:
Vollins,

Dont worry it wont get lost or misplaced, as your web site says:

3. Can my package get 'lost in the system'?
No - your package will be always be with a dedicated vehicle and driver i.e. in the same vehicle that collects it, unless otherwise specified or operational reasons dictate otherwise We will then take your package directly to the delivery point and get a signature for it.

So you see it can not be lost, so send it immediately without insurance as per my special instructions.

Hmm, suddenly my package is sent! Guess I didn't need insurance after all...

Quote:
We received your mail and we wish to inform you that our dispatchers has embark on the delivery of your ATM Card to your home address, Sir the Dispatchers depart Heathrow International Airport some minutes ago and your ATM Card will arrive to your contact home address by Monday the 2nd of May 2011

However, here below is our site and your tracking number which you will use to track your parcel and know the time your parcel will arrive to your address, meanwhile we implore you to track your parcel now with the tracking number below and see that your ATM Card has departed airport for delivery.

Your urgent response and update will highly be appreciated.

Since his signature seems to indicate an appreciation of urgent response and update, I inform him of what he just told me.

Quote:
Collins,

Good news, the package has left Heathrow Airport London and should be arrive to me soon.

I will keep you posted, but you can also get the update youirself from http://www.fairways.cz.cc/en, then use the tracking number 11131414

Four days later, something bad happens. Oh no!!!

Quote:
We received a massage from our dispatchers that your parcel has been intercepted by the Canadian customs demanding for British customs certificate, Sir we advise you to find a solution for the release of your ATM Card.

Sir you are advise to act fast because our dispatchers are now in hotel.

I have no idea what to do! Maybe the lad has a suggestion...

Quote:
Collins,

At this point, I dont know what to do, what do you think I should do, please get backto me, how could they interecept my card?

Things are worse than I realize. The dispatchers are acting like rock stars ...

Quote:
With regards to your mail, sir we wish to inform you that the management and board of directors of this company have meet today regarding this issue and after the meeting the company decided to assist you with the part payment of the Custom Clearance fee which was charge you by the Canadian Custom for the release of your ATM Card, Meanwhile we advise you to try as much as you could and look for the sum of $1000 send to us immediately while we help you out with the remaining balance of the money and secured the custom certificate here in London and send it to the Canadian custom as they requested to enable them release your ATM Card as soon as possible, also try and contact the Canadian Custom office to give you some little time to get the certificate send to them.

Sir you are advise to act fast because our dispatchers are now in hotel spending more money in the hotel which is against our law because you where suppose to be paying for their hotel expenses, but nevertheless try and make sure you get the $1000 send today or tomorrow to enable us add the remaining balance and secure the custom certificate here in London and send it to them immediately.

No problem, I'll cover the hotel tab...

Quote:
Mark,

What hotel are they staying at? Just let me know and I can pay the bill with credit card.

Apparently that's not the main problem...

Quote:
With regards to your mail, i don't actually know the name of the hotel they Lodged because i am not over there with them, But that is not the vital issue now, the most important issue is to secure the customs clearance certificate and forward to the Canadian customs for the release of the ATM Card so that our dispatchers will leave the hotel and complete the delivery of your ATM Card and get it delivered to you. Sir like we told you in our previous email, try as much as you could to send the $1,000 while we assist you out with the balance and secure the document from the British Customs.

It's is now May 4, time to call him out...

Quote:
Mark,

If you dont know the name of the hotel, how do you know they are spending money? Who sent the bill?
Are you lying to me?

Look, I can cut you in on a piece of this deal, just quit lying to me ok?

Never heard from him again. Too bad, he seemed to have potential!

Easter Egg 2013

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic