SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Real or Fake?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lou Knee Dude
Pisses Everybody Off

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://globaldeliveryelite.com

It's fake, of course. I know it is because my current pet is using this "delivery service" to send me my million$ of dollars. (As soon as I send them the shipping fee via bank transfer, of course.)

But it's a pretty good fake to my eye. So, educate me a little. What do you see--aside from the WU and MG thing--that you would consider tip-offs?

NOTE THAT: THIS COMPANY HAS AN AFFILIATE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE IVORY COAST EMBASSY IN WASHINGTON D.C WHICH CAN BE USE IN CHARGING YOU TO COURT. (Magnet Security Company)

...the enter family of gomer boyz know your movement u cant run if you do sheek i will kill you...let me see how u work and send me a copy of the email you send to the maga i give you 10 mints to do that if not you chop the last dollar Shocked (M4NH0R G0MER)
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

check the credit cards, I am sure visa or mastercard have a list of business they are accepted at, also, the fact that the contact info is for nigeria

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
bigdaddy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well I did a Googlemaps search of the Colorado address and when I look at the street view its a residential area. Shocked

Madam F**k you with your game ok and dont write to my email or l will track you down with FBI you play with me .

You are nothing but an idiot , You must die by motor accident by fooling with a man that is old enough to be your father .
soon you will writing from your grave .
IDIOT (Barrister after I closed his bank account)

Safari Ch4nt4l Posse-Accra, Ghana > Cotonou, Benin (Co-Bait with GnarlySpoof+psychicbait)
Closed lad accounts x 11 Easter Egg 2011

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice copy from a genuine business. - You ratted it to our site killers, of course?

Lou Knee Dude
Pisses Everybody Off

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeannette wrote:
You ratted it to our site killers, of course?

No. How does one do that? I did send the bank account details to Alan. (It's the third account I've received from this lad, so far.)

bigdaddy wrote:
...when I look at the street view its a residential area.

I did the same thing. But, I doubt most victims would go to the trouble.

JM wrote:
check the credit cards....

I've done lots of legitimate CC transactions that come back with entirely different business names.

Edit: I found the site killer forum and posted it there.

NOTE THAT: THIS COMPANY HAS AN AFFILIATE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE IVORY COAST EMBASSY IN WASHINGTON D.C WHICH CAN BE USE IN CHARGING YOU TO COURT. (Magnet Security Company)

...the enter family of gomer boyz know your movement u cant run if you do sheek i will kill you...let me see how u work and send me a copy of the email you send to the maga i give you 10 mints to do that if not you chop the last dollar Shocked (M4NH0R G0MER)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You start a thread here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=57

The CSS on this sucker is AWFUL, justified RIGHT?!?!? Even I know people read left to right and so a website would normally be justified left. THIS site should be centred however.

I suspect he previewed it ONLY in IE 7, whose CSS support is somewhat lacking. The "quote" form doesn't work of course. The lads put a bit of work into it, but it still needs to be shut down. Then you can tear lad a new one for not being professional

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the UK address in Pembrokeshire is also a residential address and I've never seen "Pembrokeshire" abbreviated to "PEMB,S".

Also the original site (legitimate - KEEP OFF OH) is here:

http://www.aquickdelivery.com/

finding these is easy - Google a large portion of the text on the front page and it comes straight up. The site is ripped wholesale, with the only bits changed being the badly done contact details. These are nonsense and written in capitals, naturally ... Laughing

Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another way to do what Nailgunner did is to enter the URL here and it will search for sites that are similar. And always check the Whois (here). In this case you'll see that the site is only registered for one year, which isn't a sure sign of a fake but it's a good indicator (especially as the site claims to have been in business since 2001). The good news is that it will be shut down shortly after Artemis enters it into the aa419 database, since it's hosted by Directi. The bad news (for you, at least) is that we don't get flags from Directi sites.

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ that's useful, didn't know about that one. You're not just a pretty face Smile

the Tineye plugin for Firefox is another very good tool in a similar vein, just right click on the image and search for duplicates on other sites. There's some good kit around these days.

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The fake site is still up and running. Evil or Very Mad

Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^It's the weekend, so it can take longer. I'm sure it'll be gone by mid-Monday, if not sooner.

Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lou Knee Dude wrote:
But it's a pretty good fake to my eye. So, educate me a little. What do you see--aside from the WU and MG thing--that you would consider tip-offs?

I see it's already databased and will go down automatically but here's what I would put in my report as that might answer your question:

* Whois shows one year registration since april but claims copyright since 2001
* +4470 telephone number
* Claims to be a company in the UK but is not registered at Companieshouse (check HERE)
* Western Union + Moneygram
* On the page "Our Company":
Quote:
The Scope of Our Company

GD Elite Courier Services is the recognized leading provider of same-day transportation and distribution services across the country. From our headquarters in midtown Atlanta,GD Elite Courier Service, manages the transportation, distribution and logistics for a rapidly expanding list of well over 1500 active clients, including many Fortune 500 companies with operations throughout the world.

What We Provide

Global Windows Express offers a wide range of same-day delivery services including messenger, courier and distribution services for clients consisting of small local firms to large national corporations. We provide services throughout the Southeast and across the country. When our clients transportation and distribution needs extend across North America, we enlist qualified associate partners across the continent to see that your requirements are satisfied.

Someone forgot to edit company name there Very Happy

* Googling snippets of the text shows that it has been copied.

Quote:
since it's hosted by Directi.

Hurts my sitekilling ears Wink Technically it's not hosted by Directi as Directi is only the registrar (yadda yadda yadda...)

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^LOL, buck up, TigerFace. Laughing With great thanks to Artemis, one of the best things that has happened to us site killers this year is getting Directi on board. Balloons for everyone!
happy crowd
Dancing Banana

As for this particular site, let us also note that the phone number for the Nigerian office is a wireless number...

Good catch, Lou. Your lad will be gnashing his teeth in no time. He will probably tell you his website is down 'for servicing'. You'll know otherwise. heehee Twisted Evil

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Lou Knee Dude
Pisses Everybody Off

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks everyone. I had seen references to site killing, but never really dug into the subject until now. I will continue to study.

Hopefully the site will be down by Tuesday. I would like to use that in my next email.

Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Cal - Sorry, I should know better Embarassed Laughing

Lou Knee Dude
Pisses Everybody Off

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hurts my sitekilling ears Technically it's not hosted by Directi as Directi is only the registrar (yadda yadda yadda...)

I get the feeling that I'm surrounded by IT people here. So many strange words and phrases, like I hear from IT people at work. Come to think of it, several of the IT folks at work also bear a resemblance to Gimli. Smile

Lou Knee Dude
Pisses Everybody Off

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I notice that http://www.globaldeliveryelite.com has stopped working, but http://globaldeliveryelite.com (without the "www") still works. I believe that both worked yesterday. Is this typical? Will the non-"www" version go down too, or is there something else that needs to be done?

Lou Knee Dude
Pisses Everybody Off

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It appears the web site is dead! It's very rewarding to actually see the results (site disappears). I want to do more of this!

One interesting thing: The email address for the courier lad went down with the site (same domain name). But, what seems strange to me--the gmail account of the primary scammer went down simultaneously. Was this merely a coincidence, or could there be a connection? I wonder if the gmail address was used to register the web site, and was reported to Google?

For now, I'm completely out of touch with the lad. Hopefully he will come back to me with a new addy.

Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will use this thread if you don't mind, a lad sent me this:

www.speedtrustcourierservice.tk

what is that?

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
amen. - reverend
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LND, you should kill the site yourself. One way to hurt the lads is to kill their sites. They invest time into them, rely on them, and when they get killed, it disrupts their work.

Take a walk down to the fake sites forum and open a thread. Killing sites is a lot of fun.

@Mojo Risin: Thata a fake. Take that down to fake sites and start your own flag collection.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ thanks for the info orphan helper, but the link doesn't show anything

amen. - reverend
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic