SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mr. KOH Beng Seng Independent Non-executive Director Chairmn

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scoobydoo007
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all- I'm not interested, but perhaps someone with mad 419eater skillz would like to take the bait?
Have at 'er. He's all yours.
Thanks,
ScoobyDoo007 Smile

To: [email protected]

Read and get back!!

I am Mr. KOH Beng Seng Independent Non-executive Director Chairman of Bank of China Ltd, Hong Kong.

An Iraqi named Abrahem Hussein Raheem,a business man made a numbered fixed deposit of Sixty Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch.

He died during a bomb blast in Iraq,After further investigation it was also discovered that Abrahem Hussein Raheem did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, Sixty Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. I am sorry to have used this media to contact with you as i have to use this email for personal security reasons as adviced by my lawyer, so kindly send your response to my personal email below.

I am ready to share 50/50 with you if interested in this deal, kindly note that i have contacted you with a paid domain for security reasons so i need you to copy this email: [email protected] of mine and send me your complete details if interested.

Your earliest reply will be appreciated as i state my email again for your perusal [email protected]

Yours Truly,
Mr. Koh Beng Seng,
Independent Non-Executive Director
Chairman of the Risk Committee, Hong Kong.
Email: [email protected]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic