SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer switches tactics

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murderapolis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my lads (after a couple weeks of chatting) has switched to a gold dust scam apparently.

Here is his original email to me...

Quote:
WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

Attn;

YOUR FUND CLEARANCE CAN BE DONE FOR FREE OF CHARGE:

I am a western union agent; I received your profile on the western union payment center. You have $800,000 Thousand Dollars awaiting transaction on ECOWAS AWARD payment board waiting for transfer. Mean while, I can help you make this clearance without you spending any money, once we can reach a percentage and on agreement I will contact someone in United State; that will help you pay for transfer charges for the fund wire transfer into your bank account, we can pull your fund out from western union and wire it to your bank account. I have helped many people to clear their fund this way, including the present financier I will contact for you. The percentage is going to be (30% and 70%), 30% to me and the financier, 70% to you. On important note, many thieves are using some western union payment slip which they steal from our website to scam some people. In case you meet such people sending you mails or calling you on phone to send money to them; I want you to discard their messages, they are just hackers who hack into western union system to steal information from the data base and email it to the fund owners in U.S and other countries claiming to be western union officers; such people should be persecuted by law enforcement agency once hold on arrest, they should be jailed for frauding our customers, you should stop dealing with those kind of people. We advice all our customers to stop sending money to online scammers using our name and western union logo.

E-mail:

OR

Motto: In God We Trust

Thanks,
Best Regards,

And here is what I just received from him..And it seems he may be asking me for advice...

Quote:
Dear, greetings my family friend,
Mean while, getting another form for you will be difficult, because I have already took the original form you are holding back to ECOWAS HEAD OFFICE and they stamp it in. So getting another form will cost you big money because, we already sent back the issued original stamped form for the clearance. Mean while, applying back for your fund will cost you much and you will come for an interview with ECOWAS before they will release your money for second time; I don’t know if it will be online interview or life interview. As you told me that you are a busy man.
In addition, somebody contacted me from United States, I don’t know if he is serious or not. He said he wants to buy gold dust and I have a mining company contact that do the business in Ghana. I want the company to issue him an invitation letter to Ghana for the business. Mean While, I don’t know how serious he is for the business, I already contacted the company and they demand to discuss with him; then after they will send him an invitation to Ghana. Mean while, is there any way I can checkmate his international passport online.

I love his use of 'meanwhile.' Makes me feel like I'm reading a comic book.

This guy is a catch. When I checked my email on monday this week, I found this friendly gem from him:

Quote:
happy sunday
lovely friend

I'm not sure what to make of all this, but this lad sure is friendly.

"Well I can't stop thinking about you.You're always on my mind like a favorite song, I love you." - Cynthia

Netherlands Ivory Coast Australia Ghana
United States x2 United Kingdom x5 Spain x2 Nigeria x2
Closed lad accounts
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many lads would indeed make very pleasant company for an afternoon, our argument is with their actions, not their personalities most of the time.

However, habitual use of "friend", "daddy", etc shows the lad is too bone idle to copy and paste your name into his script Neutral

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

New email from my lad. Very confused by his angle here! We'll see where this leads...

Quote:
Dear, I am not the owner of the gold myself, I am trying to link him to a mining company in Ghana for the business but i don't know how trust worthy he is, i don't want any one that will stain my name or put me in trouble over there. Just help me check that passport to know if it is real or fake. Your mind and decision matter a lot to me, on this business with this man. I don't just trust you, i love you and trust you, with all my heart, how I wish you will see my heart about you. Your decesion is final, i know you can't decieve me.

Mean while, If you like any business you want to extend to Africa I will help you with any information and connection you need so that you will not fall in the hands of bad people in here, am ready to assist you at any level and if you love any thing that you want to ship from Africa especially Nigeria to America I will help you do that. I am here for you.

Thanks,********

There was a scan of a passport attached to this email, and it looks fake to me. Maybe he is just testing my eye to see if I can tell the difference between real and fake documents?

"Well I can't stop thinking about you.You're always on my mind like a favorite song, I love you." - Cynthia

Netherlands Ivory Coast Australia Ghana
United States x2 United Kingdom x5 Spain x2 Nigeria x2
Closed lad accounts
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^It's likely that he thinks that it is good enough to pass muster. Lads have sent some truly atrocious fake documents and tried to pass them off as genuine.

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If your lad has sent you truly atrocious photochopped IDs, be sure to praise him for sending it and that his ID totally convinced you he is "real". Since you can't stop him from sending bogus IDs to people, at least you can try to keep the stuff he sends looking as crappy as possible so more people will recognize it as fake.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic