SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

93 yo Albert finds love (No longer safe for work)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hadn't visited Albert's profile on 4ppl for AGES, so I decide to delete the 96 responses I had, some going back to mid last year. Then "Priscilla" throws in her two cents (rounded up to five) worth.

"She's" 28, Albert is 93!

1st message (via 4ppl):

Quote:
hello my dear nice to hear from .i will like u to add your mail address to me when u reply me . hope to meet u soon.this is my mail address , [email protected] add me and let chat more .colours does not matter but love and care is need here ,

Albert doesn't get it:

Quote:
Colours? I don't know what you mean! I'm not a young man anymore (Do you like older men by the way?), and need young people speak to be translated into something I can understand. What's an add me? I am new to computers, my grandson taught me how to use this one, but he never mentioned what an add me is?

You asked for my email address? Sure. <snipped>

I must say you are very attractive, but at 28, I worry I am too old for you

Priscilla send this back:

Quote:
add me at yahoo and let chat more there love is from heart and i love and care about u and not your age
u can do what young can do so i am ok with . so i wnat u to be ok with me too

Albert is less than impressed:

Quote:
Yahoo? is that another email company? What's wrong with the email address I sent you? My Grandson works in IT and he set it up so it should work fine. The address i have is simple, I don't have to worry about learning curves and add me. I'm 93 years old, and trying to live as much as I can in the small amount of time left to me.

I think I'll leave yahoo alone, write to me at the email address I gave you please.

albert

At which point she gives up and simply says to write to her from the email she sent him:

Quote:
hello my dear this is priscilla a lady we meet at 4ppl. i will like you to tell me more about your self . i like u soo much . hope to hear from u soon bye,

Albert gives her his life story (Bolding and comments are mine):

Quote:
Hi Priscilla,

To tell you more about myself, I am a retired boxer. I was pretty buffed back in the day, and I was known as the Brooklyn Vampire back in the 1950's. I retired in 1965 after losing a fight against the Werewolf of Wysteria (Names attributed to albert during his crime spree), where I sustained injuries to my head. Doctors say that it might be part of the reason I have recently started showing symptoms of Alzheimer's disease, but I have my doubts. That is why I got my grandson to get me this laptop, so I can continue to learn about this disease and possible ways of fighting it.

I earnt a lot of money back in the 50's and invested it in my son's Business, PDM Contractors (Actually owned by John Wayne Gacy) & and more recently my grandson's IT business. My son also helps out in the community and can often be seen cheering up children in his guise as Pogo the clown (JWG again). It doesn't earn much money, but what he gets he gives to charity anyway, it's more of a hobby for him. But I must say, my son definitely loves children.

I am a widower, my wife of 50 years passing away after contracting an infected Madagascar during surgery to remove cancerous tissue in her uterus. I miss her, and that's partly why my grandson Jeffrey (Dahmer)bought me this laptop, to get myself back in to the world around me so to speak

I'm an old man now, and recently had to sell the family home because it was too big for me to maintain on my own, particularly with the illness. I moved into the here in Laura, South Australia, and so far it has been wonderful. I have made many friends here, especially <snipped, but a WW I german serial killer>, who I hadn't seen since world war two, where we fought against the huns there.

It is good to here from such a young attractive woman as yourself. I din't think I would meet anyone after the recent death of my wife and it does get lonely sometimes, especially at night. Please write back to me, your emails are already cheering me up immensely

Albert

Let's see how Far we can take this Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to see more!

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing from Priscilla, but then I get this from "Patience". One email in and she's already calling me "daddy":

Quote:
Hello Daddy how are you doing hope you doing cool and strong and i pray for God to give you long life and prosperity...Daddy looking at your age and you looking for a woman on this site i don't think is the best for you okay am advising you if you could quit this site and go in for defrient site because since i join this site i never have peace with this scam people women are nakedness there self for money please don't be a victim to any of them Patience is my name you are my Father take me as a dauther

as well as this:

Quote:
Hello if you there please respond to me my Father i will like to tell you something

What? That I'm a dirty old man? I knew THAT already Wink

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That, and also something about her late father's incredible wealth? Shame you might not live long enough to enjoy it. Or are you taking daily doses of monkey serum?

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nah, me thinks he'll be doing this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krazy_Kripples

eta: I get this back, I'd better write and see how much she's offering Wink

Quote:
Hello Daddy how are you doing today hope you doing good and very strong..
<snipped>
that is my email address

I suspect this'll get very icky very quickly puke

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this back, along with two quite large pics. I plan to be as disgusting as Possible. I'd better add a NSFW as soon as possible:

Quote:
Hello Daddy this is Patience your new adoupted duather

I'm just a perverted guy Wink So I send her a totally inappropriate response. See if you can see where I snuck in a few lines from Jimi Hendrix's "Are you experienced?":

Quote:
Dear Patience,

Thank you for writing back so soon. I have irregular access to the internet, but I will write when I can. Your photos are very pretty, but you look very young. Do you mind me asking how old you actually are? Not that it will effect my love for you at all. I love how you call me Daddy. Daddy loves you too Patience.

Do you like older men? Have you ever made love to an older man? I have learnt that there is nothing as good as an experienced man, and at 93, I am VERY experienced. But first, are you experienced? Have you ever been experienced? Well, I have!!! I know, I know you probably scream and cry That your little world won't let you go... I have learned things that other guys your age can only dream of!

I may be 93 (are you 93? I am!), but I still have needs, very special needs. Will you help me fill them?

I look forward to finding out!

Albert

And now, it's time to pluck out my eyes and wash them in soap! Shocked puke

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get this back from Patience:

Quote:
Good morning Daddy i got up this morning reading you wonderful message and am please i wish i have your number i should have being calling you that i send you an email so that you can reply me as soon as possible..
Well talking about sex yes i have had sex before when i was 24yrs of age with my class mate which he break my virginity so am no more a virgin this guy left me and travile to France and never head of him again there i found a new guy called Maxwell who promise to married me when we start going out he was cheating on me and one day i cout him sleeping with my best friend there i quit him and up till now i have not have sex again am now 34yrs of age ..
Yes talking about expireance yes i believe that you have it which men of today will be dreaming of..
Daddy i dont know what move me to talk to you i just like you and wanted to talk to you bur talking about love yes i think or there is a ward says age is just a number which is true but i dont know how you wil feel and if i may ask are you living alone bcouz i will like you to adupt me and take me as your own dauther if am with you and you think you can setisfy me fine with me but please Daddy if you will make this comes through infact i will be very happy and my soul will be happy with you..
am an orphan who live with my untie selling for her helping her in her shop...
I lost my mum at the age of 12 yrs later my Daddy also died i have 2sisters and 2brothers ..i will tell you the rest later when we chat i have a new cam which you can see me when chatting with me..
Best Regard
Patience

Good for you, you floozy! Time for Albert to amp up the ickyness. Let's see what she makes of this:

NSFW: JUST PLAIN WRONG!

Quote:
My darling daughter,

I saw your email and read it with great delight. And may I say that I was looking at your hot pictures as I read it and I now have many urges I need to fulfill with you. Strong sexual urges. Do you have sexual urges when you see Daddy's photo?

I must say that you do not look 34 at all in your sexy photos, what's the youngest you've been told you look like? Do you still have your schoolgirl's uniform? I would love to see you in it, I would make love to you all day and I make you scream for daddy. Darling daughter, I have to confess, since seeing your hot photo, I long to make love to you. I sneak into my room at the Nursing home and masturbate as I look at your photo. Oh how my wrinkled, shrivelled cock would slide into your tight young flesh, again and again, making you scream for daddy. Sometimes I moan so loudly, I get in trouble with the nurses for making so much noise (though I know they secretly want me)!

Have you ever had anal sex? I may be 93, but I can still get it up and I would love to prove it by having anal sex with you. I could buy you a butt plug, and stick it inside you!

That would be okay wouldn't it?

Albert

Ah the sweet sweet world of Romance Baiting! puke

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I freaked her out, though she hasn't ruled out the butt plug: Wink

Quote:
Hello Daddy,
How are you doing hope by the grace of God you doing great and very strong...
What a wonderful message you send me and Daddy if i may ask and looking at your pic are you really 93?because and acording to how you talk you looking like 50's ....
Daddy Remember am young blood and talking about sex do you think if i am with you, you can sex me or setify me well Daddy?well you my Daddy and talking about sex you are the one who will scrim calling my dauther please stop while i will sucking you but i wont stop till you cum and cum before i will stop..
Daddy can i please have your number so that i will called you or send you an sms or text you to remind you that i have reply your message..
If my dream should come through by being with you as my Father though is been a long time i have sex but you will see that am young girl and my blood is working fast and we will see who is who on the bed or in the kitchen when preparing food for my Daddy...
Best Regard
Your lovely dauther Patience

"You are a dead meat!"

Squirrel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Its a wounder it has not fallen off yet Shocked you horny old man
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Google Albert Fish. You'll find he was more interested in EATING todgers than using them!!!
puke

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic