SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

How desperate is your scammer?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
EddieCurrants
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been stringing this one along for some time, ignoring the odd request for money and the crazy "I'm in Texas" comments but recently she's got more desperate and has come clean that she's in Lagos. I've managed to get her onto a webcam and on the last call I've persuaded her to "earn" her money and strip off. Anyone got any ideas where I go now?
GiggleStick
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's an idea taken from a pay channel TV show in the US (the show is called The United States of Tara). Maybe have her sit on a cake or pie or something really messy, or sit on a balloon until it pops. Tell her you have a birthday fetish.

Scotch tape facelift? Chopsticks or pencils protruding down from between her upper lip and gumline (so she looks like a walrus or has giant vampire teeth). Just a couple of thoughts...
BS57
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My thought would be take it to the obvious, go into business with her making adult films. Send her out on "casting calls", see how many of her buddies she can get naked pics of. You could expand your bait to waste the time, resources and dignity of a far larger group.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic