SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first bait.... Ms. Babe, in progress.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Babelfish
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first post but I've been lurking here for years, getting hours of entertainment from the baiting stories but never jumping in myself. Well, now I have.

I've had this bait going for about 3 weeks. S/he's fairly entertaining. I'm publishing what I have so far because I've just recently gotten to the lad requesting money part and I might need a few tips here and/or experts telling me what I'm doing wrong. Laughing

And now, meet Ms. Babe. (liberal use of the F word included)

(IP comes from Lagos, Nigeria)

Quote:
Babe. I am Ms. Babe, i am really looking for my dream lover...please reply if you know what i mean....Babe.

I reply....

Quote:
Whoa, your name is Ms. Babe? That's awesome. Are you really a babe? Tell me more about yourself and send a pic!

-Dom

She replies and sends me a pic...

Quote:
Baby, believe me i am a baby like you,....tell me if you are interested in me....then i will send you more of my pix...send me your cell phone number for easy communication my love...miss you...baby..

I introduce my character:

Quote:
Hey Babe,

Nice pix! Where are you from? Do tell me more about yourself.

A little about me... my name's Dom, I'm originally from New Jersey but I live in New York now. I'm a retired baseball player. Do you like baseball? I hope so. I fuckin love baseball. Almost as much as I love women, LOL! I also like football, food, music, and my dog Rosie. Tell me more about yourself, hey? I wanna get to know you babe.

Quote:
Honey,
Really i am very happy and glad that at last i have found my dream heart...oh i am still here in New York, i am from Maryland City far far from New York where you live....but at the moment i live in Va, and i live here with my parents... first i like to make love to a lovely woman...who can feel the same way i feel, i like swimming and and like watching football at the same time i like going out for parties like birthday and clubs parties....and i hate men when they talk to me....i hate them when it's comes to the issue of making love to a woman...and i don't like boyfriend things at all...honey really do you love me? and my looking? please send me yours pix...too so that i can know your face and know if you are my type....love i wait for your reply.

Yes, Maryland is SOOO far away from New York. LOL. Also, she seems to think I am a woman for some reason....

Quote:
Hey babe,

Thanks for the note. So are you in Virginia or New York? I'm confused. I think it's hot that you like women too. So you're bisexual? Have you ever had a threesome with a dude and another chick? I have. It's fucking awesome. We should do that some time. I know guys at the clubs are real assholes, all grinding up on you without so much as saying hello. I've tried my hand at that, but now that I'm older I'd much rather talk to girls and get to know them before I do anything crazy. Ha ha. I've attached a pic of me in my playing days. Hope you like it. Send me another pic of you, hey? You are so fuckin hot I'd love to admire you some more.

(I send her a pic of a very obscure former Mets player.)

She's confused. Both about where she is from and my gender:

Quote:
Baby, i just look at your picture...please are you a man or a woman? please my dear tell me the truth about you? i really want am thinking? because your picture showed me that you are a man...so and tell me how old you are? and please give me your cell phone number so that i can ring you...oh i am from New york but at the moment i am here in Va....one more of my picture...love you..for your time..Baby

Didn't she just say she was from Maryland?

Quote:
Baby,
You thought I was a woman? LOL! I'm ALLL man, baby! I'll even send you a pic to prove it, if ya know what I mean Wink I'm 46, hope that's not too old for you. I bet I could teach you a lot. What part of New York are you from? I'm originally from southern New Jersey but like I said I live in Manhattan now.

She doesn't reply, so I write again.

Quote:
Hey babe. I didn't hear from you today. I hope you're not scared off that I'm a man. I was really starting to like you Sad

Quote:
Really? hope you are the man for me? because it's very hard to trust men and you know it, sorry i told you all my hiding feelings...oh...how could i have say a thing like to you, please forgive me too because i stop talking to men because they are not truthful and i don't want to hurt my feeling again so tell me if you are the right man for me? by the what do you do for a living my dear? i am still here in Va..but planing to for my future...so let me know if you are my dream ma...I wait for your responses.

Quote:
Whew babe, I'm glad you're still into me! I know it's hard to trust men, we can be real assholes sometimes! I'm a good guy though baby. I've been through tons of women and I'm really tired of dating around. I wanna settle down you know? As for what I do for a living, I'm retired now. I was a pro baseball player but I retired in 2008 - my knees and back started giving out. Being a catcher is pretty hard on the body. My little brother is a college baseball coach, and I help him out with his team sometimes. It's fun and keeps me in the game. Tell me baby, do you like baseball? It's a big part of my life. I'd love to have a woman I can take to games and stuff Smile

Quote:
Dear,
Thanks for your urgent letter, yes my dear I like baseball but I don’t have the opportunity to under go the training, the last time I visit the field I was ask to pay some little money which I don’t have because I had a lot of problem then…I hope you will teach me more when we are together…talking about settling down with me…I will be very happy to see myself under a man, because my parents has been expecting that from me…but just that I am afraid of men but if only you can give me your 100% love…I promise to change for you…hope you understand what I mean by change? I will never go back to my life of lovely women because it’s really making me to be deferent among my families and some friends too…please dear send me more of your picture so that I can at least think of my feelings towards you because from the look things now you want me? Right? Hope am not mistaking? Please tell me if you want me for good? Because I will be very hurt to find out that you only want me for just funny.
I wait for your responses

Oh now why would I want you for just funny, babe? Twisted Evil

Quote:
Hey baby,

I'd love to see you under me too. If you know what I mean. How was your day? How's the weather down in Virginia? Are you getting as much rain as we are up here? People have been celebrating like crazy here cuz of Bin Laden's death. I live like 7 blocks from Ground Zero and there's all sorts of stuff going on there. I don't really know what to think. Anyway. Back to you Smile Baby, I'm a good guy and I'd never beat a woman or nothin. I take care of my women. I know what parents are like... wanting you to settle down and get married and give them grandkids... my parents bug me about that every now and then.

I'm sending you another pic of me in action. I think it was taken in Toronto. Great city. I love Canada. Have you ever been there?

Quote:
Honey,
Thanks once again for your kind and urgent message reply,
Oh even me too….sure I think you ate for me…let say dear, but before we meet, I want us to build this feelings so when we meet each other it will not hard….as long as you can love and care for me….why not, I will also love you and respect you…because my mother use to tell me those days when I was young, Anita my daughter please you should learn my step with your father, how your love and care for his husband,,…honey please I know with God by our side we shall make it…as long as we can share love and understanding in our home….i can’t wait to be your wife my dear…hope am not going to far?...just a bit of my heart feelings…love to have a husband who is fit, from the looking of things with your two lovely picture…my dear please tell me more about your life and family…hope your parents will like me…and hope your baseball will be giving you time to look after me? Oh the weather here in VA, is all most the same thing there you are but not much rain….dear I wonna stop writing here…okay…have a good day and kiss for you from my heart…

Quote:
Honey, why you don't wonna give me your cell mobile? please let me have it now..okay, wonna hear your lovely voice...Miss you

She wants to talk... I ignore her.

Quote:
my dear, i hope you are fine? this one you have not reply my email...please try to reply me if you are not busy..okay

Quote:
Hey babe,
Sorry it's taken me a while to reply. I've been hanging out with my family in New Jersey the past couple days so I haven't been near my computer. Then I went out with some friends last night for Cinco de Mayo. Did you do anything fun? Drink some Coronas? or tequila? Hey, what do you do for a living? I can't remember if you told me that already or not.

Quote:
Hi dear,
Thanks for your message reply, as i was thinking something has happened to you...but i am very happy to hear from you now that you are doing okay, oh...how was your trip to new jersey? hope you had fun? i think i drink but not much and not when am out with friends, but whenever i wonna get my thinking lesser, i luck myself inside the house and drink to my head then i will sleep and get myself..., you asked me what do i do for a living? i am one of the skip clean women and my work is to make sure that the local area environment is clean...but my salary is not too big...but i think am little okay with it...so can you still tell me more about you and your family...? hope your family will like me? and hope they will all love me?
I wait for your urgent responses....Thanks from baby love

Quote:
Hey babe,
Thanks for the email. About my family, my parents and my younger brother live in New Jersey still. My brother used to play baseball too, he was a first baseman. Now he coaches college baseball. I think my family will really like you. They're really laid back. You know, I'm a grown man and I can date whoever I want. Haha. Well, there's a lot of baseball talk in our house so I hope that doesn't bother you Wink You should come visit some time.... Well, I'm going now, it's such a nice day so I'm gonna take my dog Rosie to the shore. She loves running around in the sand.

Quote:
Dear,
I wonna thank you for your kind introduction on your family…I am very happy to hear that your family will like me…me I will try and do everything possible to make them happy and like me too, I will not let you down my dear…I love your kind man, a man who knows his right in a family, because you are the one to make choice for your future not your family….even me here my people will never tell me whom to marry…as long as I know the man loves me…I will love him too….so something tells me now that you are the man…hope you will not disappoint me…in future to come? As for me…I will never disappoint you as long as we can share good love and care to each other…I am ready to join you and your family in your baseball if that will be the problem with me and your family…okay, hope you will teach me more when I come…Let me hear from you my love….Okay…love you and miss you…? Do you love me?...please answer this for me…Thanks, From your baby love

I want to bug her about Virginia... because I know she's not there. She ignores me though.

Quote:
Hey baby,
Yeah I love you. Of course babe. You're a real sweet girl. And I'll never disappoint ya as long as you never disappoint me. Aw, that sounds good. Smile So what part of Virginia are you in? I have a couple friends who live in Fairfax. It's nice, but the traffic around DC is the worst!

Quote:
Honey,
Thanking you for your kind reply, i' am very happy to hear those word from you, because that has been fear in getting into any relationship because i don't want to experience that any more, as i have been in a friendship then for 2years but nothing was working so i have to look around me to see that we are not met to be together, so i told him my mind that i don't love him anymore, because i noticed that he was going after my best friend, so i gave the both of them chance to move on....so since then i have been alone to myself...so my dear hope you are not trying to get me close and later you will change? because it will hurt me for the second time...so let me hear from you as soon as possible as i will be going to the hospital for check up, i just feel as if am not sound.

Dear please let me stop here and wait for your urgent responses...

Aha.... I was wondering when s/he'd get to the point of the scam...

Quote:
Hey baby,

It's too bad that men have hurt you in the past. Men can be jerks sometimes! Believe me, I've worked with a lot of men over the years and the stuff some of them did.... anyway I'm glad you trust me cuz no one should be alone, baby. It really sucks. I been alone before and I'd rather not be. Anyway, this is just a quick mail to let you know I'm here Smile Gotta get back to watching the Sharks/Red Wings game. Sharks are looking awful. Not cool.

Hey I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well, I hope your visit to the hospital went ok?

Quote:
Honey,
Thank you for urgent attention to me, really I know life without trust is not complete, so its depends on what you can give out from the trust, honey really I sworn not to trust men again but I don’t know the reason why I have giving all my trust now to you…as I am here now in the hospital I have been here for days now and the doctor confirmed that an operation as the test result came out as tumor and it’s need to be operated.
Honey I need them to operate me this tumor because every night I can not sleep…all my body are very painful as a result of that tumor sickness…I am still waiting for my parents to come here so that they will talk with the doctor for the cost of the tumor operation.
Honey I wait for your responses…Thanks, From your love

Interesting... now her IP is coming from Ibadan, Nigeria, about 2 hours from Lagos.

Quote:
Oh no baby! Im so sorry to hear that! Is it bad? What kind of tumor? What hospital are you in? Maybe I could come visit you... Virginia's only a few hours drive. Although I understand if you don't want my first time meeting you to be under this circumstance. Well, lemme know what I can do.

Quote:
Honey,
Thanks so much for your wonder message, dear i am here in a private hospital and my parents has come here but the amount they told them for my operation bill is too much...the said it will cost me $4200.us to operate the tumor, and they also said that i will be fly to Indian for the operation to be successfully, honey i need a help now from you if you can raise me any amount from this total amount requested for the operation, please let me hear from you so that i will direct you on how to send me the money here through my sister's information, okay...i am dying my love, i need a help now, and please don't fail me....I wait my love....Nice day to you. from your baby girl

Hmmm... now her IP is coming from Delaware??

I take too long to reply, so she gets offended:

Quote:
Honey,
What kind of a man are you? you don't care?

Now her IP is coming from Chicago. I'm confused. Anyone know what's going on here?

Quote:
Hey! Of course I care, babe! I'm so sorry about your illness. I haven't been online the past couple of days. I've been so busy. Being retired ain't always easy! So babe, why do you need to go to India for the surgery? I mean, I thought we had the best doctors here in the US. I'm worried about you. Is it ok for you to travel so far in your condition? Maybe you should come to New York. We have a place called Sloan-Kettering that is possibly the best cancer center in the world. Maybe you've heard of it even. I can probably help you out with money or whatever you need. I'll have to talk to my accountant. He handles all my money. It's way too much for me to keep track of, haha. I prefer to live a modest life. Anyway, let me know what I can do for you.

Quote:
Honey,
Thank you so much for your kind understanding and care now, the hospital said that they have a special hospital in Indian and because my mom is from India so my parents wants me to fly to India for the operation to be successful, I still thank you for your kind support here okay, I want you to help me with amount of $1,200.us so that I can hold it on my hand when flying to Indian as my parents has no much money to pay for my bills here and I don’t want my dad to know that I am having an affair with you because my dad is very strict man because he has been telling me not to have an affair with any man unless the man is ready to marry me…so my love, are you ready now for marriage, tell me? So that after my operation there in Indian I will return back to the state for the plan of our marriage….meanwhile you can send me the money with this information here okay…love you.

Means of payment via western union:
Name of the receiver: Scott Gay.
Address: Standford Virginia USA.
Text question: to whom?
Answer: Anita.
Amount $1,200.us.

Dear please send me MTCN number as soon as you send the money so that I can forward it to my brother here to pick it up from the western union as I can not go outside here myself. Please make sure you send this money as soon as possible because soon I will be flying to Indian…okay my love I wait for your reply as soon as possible….Thanks, from your love Baby,

Quote:
Hey babe,

Got your email. When are you going to India and when is your surgery? I hope it is as soon as possible because you know it is important to get this cancer right away so it don't spread. I'm sorry to hear your dad is so strict. Is he going to be cool with me? I'm a little nervous about meeting him now! Of course I will marry you. I'm 46 now and to be honest I feel like it's time for me to settle down. Pretty much all my friends are married with kids and stuff.

So what have the doctors said about your prognosis? What kind of tumor do you have? And is the surgery going to make you all better? Sorry for all my questions but I'm worried about you. I'll send you the $1200 ASAP but who is this Scott Gay? I'm not sure about sending money to people I don't know.

Quote:
Honey,
I will be flying to the Indian by Wednesday this week, and my surgery is on Friday, my dad will not make troubles with you, if only you can direct to him and ask him for my hand in marriage because my dad likes men who can stand to they words so you will not have problem with my dad, but that will be after my return from Indian then we can talk more about my dad, but I can assure you that my dad will accept you…okay…honey I will be your wife okay, just wait me to return back from Indian okay,…the doctor confirmed that it’s tumor of the brain known as Symptoms and Diagnosis . yes the doctor said that as soon as the operation move successful I will be okay and batter for life…oh my love I am very happy to hear that I will be fine soon….Scott Gay is my senior brother he is very close to me…please my love don’t worry about receiving the money, my brother Scott will give me the money as soon as you send it and he receives it….okay, I wait for your email reply with the MTCN number as soon as you send the money my love…Thanks, from your wife to be…

I've never heard of a cancer called Symptoms and Diagnosis before. That sounds bad Razz

Quote:
Hey baby,
I'm glad to hear it's not too serious and that you'll be ok. I bet you're still kinda nervous though. I would be! Anyway, I'll try to send your brother the money tomorrow. I've never used Western Union before so I hope I can figure it out. LOL

Quote:
Okay, my love, i am waiting for the MTCN number as soon as you send the money my love...love you and miss you....dear..from your wife

Quote:
Hey babe,

I sent the money to your brother like you asked. Let me know if he got it. Are you in Indian yet? How are you feeling?

That's it for now... I'm sure she'll reply asking for the MTCN, then I'll have to think of new ways to stall her.
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good bait there, Babe Ruth!
As for the changing IPs, I suppose you have been passed to the lad who is one rung up the ladder - her English seems to have slightly improved - and the new lad is using Tor, a system that sends your email through varying stations and exits from random computers.

Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Babelfish, I liked very much!

Jeannette explain more about that - Tor - thanks!

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tor_%28anonymity_network%29

Everone can use it, but it slows down your internet connection.
Some dating sites and forums kick out persons who want to connect using Tor; they assume anyone who is anonymous has got something to hide.

Babelfish
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting Jeannette, I didn't know about that!

Ms. Babe emailed me last night DEMANDING THE MTCN IN ALL CAPS.

Gee I didn't realize it was that important. Hmmm now where did I put that receipt..... might take me a while to find it. Twisted Evil
Sweet Poetry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe the dog chewed it? ... torn... frill... Very Happy

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In another thread on this forum, there is a pic of a turd with a receipt in it. Maybe you can tell them your dog ate it and send them that.

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^
Moneygram is much more fun as the number can't be checked online

send the lad this one , already used one Smile

then when you have to recall it, well that means all sorts of security games for the lad to play because he's tripped security warnings / name is flagged etc etc

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
Babelfish
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the ideas guys Smile

After she demanded the MTCN in all caps, which I ignored, she emails again:

Quote:
Honey,
I am still waiting to receive the payment information from you, MTCN Number from the western union. please my love, i love you so much. I wait right now to receive the payment information so that my brother can pick the money up from the western union because without the MTCN number he will not go to western union because the MTCN number will be use to access the transfer and been picked up....Thanks, my love....From your baby love

I play dumb of course...

Quote:
Shit, babe, I'm so sorry! The lady at the Western Union said your brother don't need the MCTN number to pick up the money? Just the question and answer you gave me, and his ID. I don't know where to find the number? Sorry I've never done this before babe!

Love,
Dom

Quote:
Honey,
That is a big lie, because without the MTCN number the western union will not release the money to my brother, so if you know that you really sent the money please send me the MTCN number and make sure you don't give me wrong MTCN okay so that my brother can pick the money up from western union, don't mind that woman that told you that the money can be picked up without the MTCN number, without the MTCN number, the western union agent here will not have access to the transfer fund from they system or you can attach the payment slip and send it to me batter..please my love do this fast because i will be flying tomorrow night....thanks my love,,,,from your baby love.

Quote:
Hey baby... I've been looking all over for the payment slip the Western Union lady gave me. Turns out it was in my pants pocket and I put them through the wash. Now it's just a big wad of paper and totally unreadable. Shit, I'm so sorry... I'll try to get back to the western union today and maybe I can get a new receipt? I hope that same lady isn't there. She was kind of a bitch. Hang in there baby....

Love,
Dom

Quote:
Honey,
please try and visit the western union now and tell them that the payment you sent has not been received, so that they will release the MTCN number and the payment slip so that the money can be receive.

Thanks, my love as i wait to hear from you here...from your baby love

Quote:
Hey babe I'm on my way to a baseball game right now, I'm gonna stop by the Western Union on my way, k? How are you babe? Are you in India yet?

Love,
Dom

Quote:
Honey,
Thanks for your concern...towards me and my health condition right now the doctor who was suppose to fly with me went to a hospital trip this afternoon and up till now she is not yet back so the hospital management canceled the flight for today till Monday so my dear tell the western union now to release the payment information to you together with the MTCN number so that my brother can picked up the money from the western union because without the MTCN number they will not release the money..and make sure you get the correct MTCN number from them...Thanks, my love...i wait for your love..from dear...from your baby

I decided to take bait_my_hook's suggestion...

Quote:
Hey babe,

Sorry I haven't got back to you. I couldn't check my email the past couple days. Yahoo was being stupid. Anyway here's what happened. I went to the Western Union to get a new receipt and that same bitch was there! She didn't want to give me a new receipt and I got in a big argument with her. Finally I told her she could go fuck herself and I was gonna take my money somewhere else. So I went looking for another Western Union on my way to the ballgame, but I found this place called MoneyGram instead and I guess they do the same thing as Western Union so I went in there instead and they were so much nicer! Anyway, long story short, they gave me this number: xxxxxxx So your brother can go to the MoneyGram place and pick up the money I hope.

I hope you are doing well babe and not suffering too much.

Love, Dom

I just sent that a few minutes ago. We'll see what she thinks of that. Remember she's supposed to be going to "Indian" tomorrow.
bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

next step when lad get his arse kicked out of MG office is to suddenly discover that you transposed the last 2 digits - you very sorry and another trip to the MG office for your lad

now you have to recall it and resend, then if you want more fun you could send the new number missing 1 digit as you leave on a business trip or something like that and can't be on email until Friday etc.

keep up the good work Cool

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
Babelfish
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, Yahoo has started refusing to send some of my replies to Ms. Babe... they think there is some suspicious activity on my account. Probably because I'm emailing Nigeria? It'll go through if I wait a few minutes and try again though. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced that....

So, the latest in the saga of Ms. Babe:

Quote:
Honey,
Please check the money gram number you sent to me, because my brother was told that this number: xxxxxxxx is no match found from the system of the money gram here, please just confirm the numbers again or you can visit money gram office immediately to know what is the problem.

Thanks, my love...as i wait for your urgent reply...

A few hours later she sends...

Quote:
Honey,
Just scan the payment slip to me so that i can take a look of the number well okay, please my dear husband i really need you to reply as soon as possible...Thanks my love...from your baby.

And the next day....

Quote:
Honey,
I am still waiting to receive the scan copy of the payment slip giving to you by the money gram office people, because the money you sent has not been received...okay, i wait to hear from you as soon as possible...thanks, my love...from your baby girl

So I reply....

Quote:
Hey baby, I don't know what's wrong, I typed the number just like it is on the payment slip. xxxxxxxx. I'm looking at it right now. Can I email or call your brother about this? Are you leaving for India soon? I'm really worried about you.

Love,
Dom

Hey look, she's finally in "Indian" (IP is back to Nigeria, btw... no more Tor?)

Quote:
Honey,
I am here now in Indian but my brother told me that he went to money gram office six times and the money gram agent there told him that the Reference number of xxxxxxxx is wrong and what its showing in they system is not match found, so you have to attach the payment slip to me so that i can forward it to my brother over there in the state, or you can visit money gram office where you sent the money from to tell them to release the money so that they receiver can as well pick it up because the money is not available on the money gram system to show that the money gram agent over there where you sent the money did not post it. so go there now and tell them that you want your money back or you can write me as soon as you recover the money from the money gram so that i will direct you on how to send the money to me here, honey, i am not doing fine here because i am having too much plans as i will be going in for my operation so my dear love kindly try and get your money from money gram office now okay, because i am sure that my brother did not receive the money....i wait for your reply love...from your love Anita, just pray for me for a successful operation.

Quote:
Hey babe, I'm glad to hear you are in India now and you will have your surgery soon. Please keep me updated on the progress. I am worried about you, my love! I actually don't have a scanner. I can try to get one tomorrow if you really wanna see the receipt. Or maybe my buddy Al will let me borrow his. I'm going over to his place for drinks later tonight so I'll see. I haven't told him about you yet, but I know he'll think you're great Smile

Love,
Dom

At this point I use one of the fabulous links on this forum to make a couple of fake moneygram receipts. Too bad I don't get to use them yet, as she writes me again before I have a chance to respond:

Quote:
Honey,
Thanks for your message, here in Indian the hospital requested i pay for some money in there head office unit and that has to go to Israel Ham, so my love i want you to visit Money Gram office where you sent the money from, to change receiver's name to Lourdes Paguio, address, Israel Ham, Text question, ONE, Answer, Love. please my love try and make the payment $2000.us so that i can pay up my operation bill okay, love, please remember to tell to the money gram officer to make sure he post the money immediately you sent it....okay, send me the payment slip as soon as you sent it...okay...i wait for your reply my love...? thanks and God bless you for me...from your baby love.

My latest reply to her:

Quote:
Hey baby, this is all getting very confusing! Remember I'm not too familiar with money transfers and stuff. But I'm doing my best to help ya. So I went back to MoneyGram and told them I wanted to recall the payment to your brother and then send a new payment of $2000 to the hospital in India. They made me fill out all sorts of paperwork! It was crazy, just to refund the money, I dono what was going on. Anyway, I think I'm gonna get a scanner tomorrow so I'll send you the receipt once I figure out how to use the thing.

How are you doing? Did you have your brain surgery? Are you on the road to recovery?

Worrying about you,
Dom

I think I can keep up the moneygram runaround a little while longer anyway.... of course once I get my scanner, I won't be able to figure it out and I might send some messed up images Wink
honey123
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are a total legend! That's the most entertaining thing I've ever read! I want to hear what happens next... Smile Smile
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great - congratulations! clapping

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic