SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mis-Applied Curse

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bumsnacks
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would like to congratulate the devious person or persons that has made a lad so utterly despondant that he/she has actually placed a curse. That being said, I kind of wish that this prized person or people were actually the receiver of afore mentioned curse.
Let me explain. As some of you know, my 2nd son was born July 10th of last year. I am now awaiting the birth of my 3rd child by the end of this month. I will pause while you do the math...ticktock.....ticktock. Did I mention my oldest is now a teenager with a learner's driving permit? Did I mention the 3rd is a girl????? Shocked
Oy! Will the owner of this curse please speak up and I will be happy to ship all or part of it to you! Very Happy
I do accept western onion or moneygrab but only if I get the 10 digit code first!!!!
Anyway, I believe my wife will wanting me to spend my spare time online since the last time we had spare time, well, you know....
Keep baiting safe. I am out there roaming as we speak!!
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Laughing Congrats again Bumsnacks! Suggest you give the poor woman time to heal before leaping on her again. Wink

Not a bad curse though, as curses go.

** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

O my goodness...
Congratulations, Bumsnacks!!! I hope that you have a wonderful delivery and a healthy baby girl! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations. Very Happy
I hope all is well.

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic