SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lost a gold lad but.........

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lost my lad quite quickly on the bait i started because my character wont use the phone, he dropped me, but as a parting shot i decided to fuck with him
here are the emails for your collective pleasure
maybe he will reply worried who knows

Quote:
Dear Sir/Ma,

Greetings,

Is , from Bebiano kingdom in Ghana West Africa? Presently a school teacher, teaching in one of the government schools in my kingdom. My father late 11 was king of Bebiano kingdom, from 1989 to 2004 before his death on 11th September 2004.

During his time of leadership, there are about six (6) Gold mining companies in our kingdom, and as custom demands they present some quantity of gold to the king, and which he did not make use of his own until his death.

Quantity: 300 Kg s

Quality: 23 Crate +

Purity: 98.9% (percent)

Origin: Ghana

Price: $31,200USD for negotiable

We the entire family has recently decided to look for a buyer/ investor or company that will help us in selling and invest into a favorable business transaction as well.

Thanks

My reply

Hello, your higness

i have several business associates who are looking to buy gold in this unsure economic times

please send me more infos

his reply

Dear John,
Thank you very much for your response, could you please send me your direct phone number so that I will call you for more explanations.
Thank you
Prince

My reply
Hello, i really dont like using cell phones because of the ionising radiation they produce, it gives you brain cancer you know. Also i dont have a land line because of my goverment spying on the people.

His reply

I CAN NOT WORK WITH YOU
THANKS

My last reply
ok fair enough this makes me sad i cant help you, but maybe i can in another way so I do implore you to not use mobile phones, i am currently doing research into the radiation they give out and the data so far is showing that they do cause 3 different types of cancer, so as a medical doctor and for your own health please try not too use mobile phones, or if you have too you can build a radition shield round your phone by wrapping the ear piece in tin foil to block the harmful rays

Yours Dr John A Zoidberg

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Never think a mugu will go away.

He might come back at you with a different script.

Also its not unheard of having a mugu responding months down the road.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very true, i think my other character (norman bates) will have to send an email to the prince, as norman isnt afraid of fones lol, i just hope laddo does some researching into mobile radiation and gets scared, that would be well funny

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Ezio
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Achampon / Bebbiano kingdom seems to be a frequent combination for gold lads.

My most memorable bait initially involved a Prince Kweku Achampon, who later passed me on to an ammunition-buying friend of his who I had fun confounding with word code and handwritten attachments.

It might be more effective if you tell him that carrying a mobile phone in his pants pocket can make him impotent.

Closed lad accounts X 20 Japan massbait
Closed lad accounts X 2 Peckam massbait

¨HOW DEER YOU INSULT YOUR FATHERS AGE IN SUCH AN INDISPEAKABLE MANNER? .... YOU WILL ROAST LIKE A ROASTED GOAT. FROM WHICH YOUR ACHES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THEE USE OF YOUR BURIAL....YOU TOOTHLESS BOO DOG STEPPING ON MY TOES..... YOU ARE A REJECTED CHILD OF YOUR PARENT AND A BASTARD WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN GHANA" (Mr. K. Smith)

"MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN'T LIVE BEYOND THIS MONTH....the only condition that what am saying will not happend this month is if you are not a guy man."(ASEM'd insult lad)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic