SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

All i do is eat,sex, abused, flogged by thongs etc

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
whajushappen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeanette, It's allways a good rule of thumb to slow down and keep it simple at first.
This Lad is has invested only about 15 Emails so far. and I think I pushed to hard...
Quote:
Ok Robert,
We have Your confirmation, and the Community is in agreement after some arguement.
And will continue to Work to Release You from Your Cruel Enslavement by Your Wife.

As The Breeding Season starts, We have little Time for anything else Except for the Clams.
So, We Need You here Robert with Us, at Your soonest possible Travel Convienence,
We will get You all Set up with everything You need. Let Us get You What You want.
You only need to ask, if You have any special needs, just let Us know.

As far as the Banking is concerned. We will send the Form they Requested.
And We will see how they Respond to Our application.

So Please stop the worry about Your Monies, We are working to help You now.

Best Regards

So He sends this...
Quote:
Am happy to hear that, Pls i need to worry about my funds cos that is the only thing i will fall back to when am out from here and start my life anew. Pls make sure u follow up with the bank and always update me.. meanwhile can u send me the contact information of those hoodlums that called themselves barrister tony and miss gomers, i need to verify something with that... and find out on how they came about my case pls

waiting

So Now the Clamming Community is Put out by his lack of Commitment...
Quote:
Dear Robert

We are not happy, The entire Comunity is in an Uproar and Entirly Unsettled over this Matter.
And this Matter also has become a Major Distraction to the Entire Breeding Schedule.

We MUST have a commitment from You Robert, We Need Your HELP HERE, and Soonest.
Are You willing to Move and Work with Our Community Robert? Please Consider Our Offer.

You do Understand It is Common for Our Community Members to Recieve Payouts In
Excess of $35,000.00 for just 3 Months Effort? We Payout in Cash to avoid Tax payments.
All the Housing is Provided to Community Members Free of Charge, and right now We only
have 12 Houses out of 42 that are Vacant, So there is a Fine Choice of Housing for You.

The Community Member Has several choices for Food Service Available to Them.
This Is Provided Free to the Member, Custom Food choices are Noted on the Application,
and of Course can be changed by the Member as Desired. The Menu is as Varied as You.

Transportation is Provided, of course All Free of Charges to any of the Community Members,
This Means You Robert, We will Sail to any Sea Port You choose to leave from.
What better Way to Escape Your Cruel and Lazy Wife, In 3 Months Time You could have
at least $30,000 in Cash to Use however You wish, College Education, New Boat, Anything.

Your Duties would be Discussed after the application is Reviewed by the Community,
We have Allways found the Right Duties for the Individual Members this Way,
As every Member has Very Different Skill's that They bring with Them, We adjust the work
To Suit each Members Skill Set. And We have a Strong Share the Work attitude Here.
That Makes for a Very Happy and Productive Clam Season, And more Clam, Equal More $$$

So Please Commit to Our Community, come and Join Us, Even if only to see if You like it.
Many of Our Members have been with Us for 25 Years, Other Members stayed on only for
Their First 3 Month Season, and then Moved on after the Payouts were Completed.
It is up to You Robert Miller, Do You want a Change in Your Life? We can Help You.

As to the Matter of Your Request for Miss Mary Gomers Informations,
All We have is the Computer Mail Address of Miss Gomers, All of Her Computer Mails have
Been Deleted for Security, Fortunatly, We had Written the Address in the Daily Log.
So are able to Provide it here: [email protected] Do not Trust this Evil Persons.

See what You can Do To Bring this Persons to Justice for Us, We need Help in this.

Oh By the Way, there does seem to be a small Problem with Standard Bank Web Site.

Ok, please let Us know How You want to Proceed and don't Worry We are Working on this.

Best Regards

See what I mean? Way to Much, Way to Fast, and so I get this little bit for all My trouble...
Quote:
i want my funds out and i want to get out of here

And that response Infuriates the Community into a "Falling Out" with the Lad...
Quote:
THEN GET OUT OF HERE, DON'T LET US STOP YOU, GOOD BYE

I was not in the Best of Moods when "the Community" responded to the lads non commitment.
And If He really want's His Money, He will write back and want to know what went wrong,
And If he drops Me, then I know I was way off base, and will rebait.

So to try to answer Your Question, No, I would'nt consider this Lad Ignorent by any means.

We will see what Tommorow brings... Very Happy

P.S. @ TheFae, Good Work on the Web Site... another one bites the Dust. Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry, I'm taking it easy: Very Happy
Quote:
My dear Mr Miller,
I received your disturbing email only now. Over the weekend, I have been on a shopping trip in Paris. After the death of my husband, I feel I am entitled to pamper myself with the money he left me. After all, I paid for it with three years of suffering.

But at the moment, I am concerned about you. Your situation seems to be even worse than I imagined. How come you can’t run away? Is your life in danger? Quoting your last email:
„I have everything in control.“ How is this possible if you are controlled yourself by this evil woman?

My full name is 4nna K4tharina K4urismaki, my friends call me Aki. My husband was Finnish, but he had properties in several countries all over Europe. Sometimes, I find it a bit hard to manage them, but I suppose with the help of my staff I’ll learn to be a businesswomen yet.

I’ve got several addresses, but most of the time I stay on my mountain farm in Austria; I still can’t be among crowds for a prolonged time. Would you like that address?
And can I have yours as well?

Please be strong until we get you out of this prison.

Sincerely
Aki

And the lazy lad makes some mistakes (besides copying and pasting bits of his last email):
Quote:
Aki,
thanks for your reply, ur kindness and your concern... meanwhile accept my codolence in regards to ur hubbby may his soul rest in peace... Amen.. well about my case... everytin is under control is not about her... but about ho i stole and moved the money... you asked me for my address rite?? i gave you my details in my first email to you... So check well.. meanwhile take it easy with life and work... all i have explain to u in my first email is the whole truth and nothing but the truth. as you can see the sucess of this Deal relies on our hand, and it's to our own detriment, i want you to have the trust and believe in me first, because Deal without trust will never hold or succede. I strongly believe that this is the genesis of our cordial deal relationship, as we both will be of benefit to each other through the sucess of this Deal.

i have the feelings that my limits wit her is up pretty soon and i need to secure my future, which i believe that if u are in my situation, you will do the same, Honesty you don`t know what i have seen in her hands...
It a long story which i will explain to u face to face by his grace after you must have gotten this funds in ur possession. So i will like you to provide to me:
Your Full Names,
contact Address,
mobile numbers,
And i will tell you the next step to follow for this deal to be a sucess cos i have everything in control. In my next email after you must have gotten all i asked from you, i will give you the full contact details of the firm you will contact and a back up letter that you will attach with ur email when you submit to them and then we proceed okay.

Waiting!

1.) He didn't give us his address, he said he was raised at an address Kensington and is now living in Bristol;
2.) He expresses condolences for the death of my husband - but my hubby was just as cruel as his wife!
I'll correct him very gently, promised.
Until now, instead of a friendly salute, he starts his emails with just my name and closes with "Waiting". How very rude! Mad

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
it's to our own detriment
Ummm, not quite right. Only half right here. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm offended, but willing to forgive:
Quote:
Dear Mr Miller,
your last email left me puzzled.
In your first email, you say you were born and raised in Winston Close, Kensingten, and are now being held prisoner somewhere in Bristol. When I asked about your own address, I meant your current one, of course.
What caused my doubts, however, were your most inappropriate condolences for the death of my husband. As I told you, it was he who made my life miserable for years! Actually, I must confess I was relieved when he had that fatal accident – I know I sound cruel, but there it is.
When I read your email, my first reaction was: „This must be an internet kid making fun of me.“ After a night’s rest, I decided to give you the benefit of doubt; I would not want a fellow human to suffer like I did. As a sign of tentative goodwill, I’ll give you my address.
Here’s to a new beginning of our acquaintance!
Aki

Any news, whajushappen?

whajushappen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please stand by...
Quote:
Robert,(if that is your real name?)

I think you might know me as Miss Mary Gomers, But J1m Bartlett knows me as Mary the Secretary.
Robert, I have been intercepting Bartlett's email's after only two weeks of working for the idiots. They have no idea what they are worth.
Does this look familiar? "GO THEN, WE ARE NOT STOPPING YOU, GOOD BYE." thats right, I wrote that to you Robert,
It is not from the Bartletts, they have no idea what has happened to you, and they have been asking about you.
so I decided to use you for my plan to get out of here for good, I am tired of Giant Clams Robert. I have been here far to long.

Robert, do you have any idea who J1m Bartlett is? You have no Idea who you were trying to get money from do you?
Obviously you have no idea how much wealth these people have? How much cash, How many ships they have?
I know that if you did, you would not have stopped contacting them. and at least pretended you wanted to work for them.

Listen Robert, I need your help, I can use almost any joker for this Robert, but the Bartletts seemed to trust you most.
So in order to save some time, I decided to see if you might be interested in becoming wealthy? very wealthy Robert.
And I am not talking about a cheesy four thousand dollars Robert, that was pathetic, you were thinking to small.

I know I caused you a small bit of trouble Robert, but trust me, I have my reasons.

I can make it up to you, if you want to talk. write back to me at this address [email protected]

Mary the Secretary

Sent early this morning.
Will see what tommorow brings... Cool

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Does Ms Gomers know that Robert is a scammer?

And I thought I might double-bait him with my other idea:
Quote:
Dear Mr Miller,
my secretary here at XXX studios got an intriguing email from you and passed it on to me. As a producer of mainstream films, I am always on the look-out for new story lines. And your story might just be what we need!
If you are interested in selling the rights to your biography to be turned into a movie script, please contact me at ...

Off to create a new addy ...

@ SlapHappy: Do you think we should ask the mods to move your thread behind the log-in? [/paranoia]

ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I know I caused you a small bit of trouble Robert, but trust me, I have my reasons.

Reminds me of an old song: "You got to feel some pain before you feel real good"....but forget the "good" part. Laughing

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
whajushappen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear, The Lad seems a bit concerned...
Quote:
jim,

I contacted you cos i need your help to get out from my so called witch and not wife cos she don`t desrve to be called a wife. i couted on you and tot you will really help me after all i have explain to you.. below is the email i got from that miss gomers... i dont know who that fuck is that and what kind of games its trying to play... pls read:

Robert,(if that is your real name?)

I think you might know me as Miss Mary Gomers, But Jim Bartlett knows me as Mary the Secretary.
Robert, I have been intercepting Bartlett's email's after only two weeks of working for the idiots. They have no idea...(Blah, Blah, Blah)

So I have some fun planned for the Lad, My response will be along the lines of...
Quote:
NICE TRY PINHEAD... I have control of Bartletts computer for the next month at least,
And thats all the time I need to put My Plan into motion...

Or something like that, I will write the letter tommorow.

So to answer the question "does Miss Gomers know about Robert?" I would have to say that She does indeed... Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His mom retroactively decided to give birth not in Kensington - as per his first email - but
Quote:
i told you that i was born in canterbury

This time, I won't tell him, future victims will hopefully notice.
His opening phrase sounds like he is also scamming as a romance lad:
Quote:
I am so excited to click my msg box and find your msg

The problem with his script is that he has painted himself into a corner: On one hand a helpless prisoner, on the other hand wheeling and dealing as an embezzler. Very Happy

@whajushappen: He wants to phone me - did you comply? I can give him the number of my baiter phone, but I can't record, it's a cell phone.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeannette wrote:

@ SlapHappy: Do you think we should ask the mods to move your thread behind the log-in? [/paranoia]

You mean Moosechuckle Modeling? Oh, no! We want that thread where all members here can read it. Just change the "Real name" posted to MM or MooseCHuckle, ok? We have gotten many nice comments from other members here about how funny, inspirational, and educational it was to them. Mewing_ghecko and Otterfan, along with FrumpyBB created a very successful lad fraudstrator. We would like to keep sharing it with everyone. Very Happy

edit: YAWN... I think I was looking at this... and thinking MM...
Quote:
As a producer of mainstream films, I am always on the look-out for new story lines. And your story might just be what we need!
Oh, this thread here... Any lad that would come up with such a crazy story needs maximum exposure. Laughing Keep it here, and maybe change your baiter names if you are scared, OOOOO!

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
whajushappen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
@whajushappen: He wants to phone me - did you comply? I can give him the number of my baiter phone, but I can't record, it's a cell phone.

There are no Phones on the Island, the closest one is in the port town,
and it is a payphone that seems to be allways vandalized and out of order.
I hate phones enough as it is in real life... Rolling Eyes

I wrote two letters to the Lad today, I will spare you the long winded one.
unless you really want to see it... here is the short version from Gomers.
Quote:
What do you think you are going to accomplish by telling the Bartletts about me?

It wont work Robert, I have communications duty untill the clam breeding is done and over.
You will not be able to contact the Bartletts unless I decide that is what is needed for my plan.

Robert, pay attention to what I am telling you. OK?
My plan will work for both of us. We can both retire very very wealthy, IF you cooperate with me.
Other wise you can keep trying to be a Joker the rest of your life, and have nothing.

Let me know what you think about this, OK?

Mary the Secretary

don't worry to much about small details Jeanette, to much risk of educating the lad if you are to picky with them.

I agree, we should keep this thread here for all to enjoy, just be carefull to leet out any email addy's, or any baiter names you may care about.

Ok, Gotta go now and play "Call of Duty" with the kids, (in real life)... Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember the movie producer? His subject line was "Interested in selling?"- The lad couldn't resist, he came back with "What do you mean?"
So he got this:
Quote:
Dear Mr Miller,
I am KlaAra W1ck, the secretary of Carl0 Casino, producer with Int0 the Blue Cinema Studios.
He asked me to send you a proposal for the movie rights to your story (quoted below), this time I’m using his email account so you know who you are dealing with.

Letter of Agreement

The undersigned parties, Carl0 Casino for Int0 the Blue Cinema Studios (Int0 the Blue), and Robert Miller of Bristo (Miller) agree upon the following:

- Miller will not offer the rights to a third party until a – negative or positive – conclusion of negotiations.
- If a contract is agreed upon, Into the Blue will pay as follows:
10 000 Euro for the exclusive rights;
10 000 Euro if Miller agrees to work as consultant to the script writer;
50 000 Euro as soon as the film enters circulation.
Please print this Letter of Agreement, sign it and send it back to us. Mr Casino will then sign it for Int0 the Blue and send it back to you.
Sincerely
Kl4ra W1ck
Personal note: I love the story, this is going to be a hit! – Klara

4nna K4tharina got a whiny letter together with instructions for the bank. She wrote:
Quote:
Dear Mr Miller,
thank you for your heartwarming emails. I am so glad you keep up your spirits.
First I’ll give you my address – will your wife allow you to write letters?
Österreich
The phone belongs to my cousin, T0bias R3utter, he is my manager here at the farm.
... ....... .
It’s a German cell phone number, the mountain farm is close to the German border, very isolated, so we don’t have a land line, and the German company covers the area, although the signal is not too strong.
Excuse me for being hesitant as to the transaction with your money. Your situation is desperate, and our first concern must be to get you out of that hell. Once we have got you out of reach of that woman, I can organise the best lawyers for you, and you can sue your wife for all she has got.
As for the transfer of the money, leave that – well, not to me, but my banker. You will deal with him directly. I don’t want to touch this money, it’s yours, although I appreciate your confidence.
Best wishes
Aki

Edited for leeting

Last edited by Jeannette on Fri May 13, 2011 8:01 am; edited 4 times in total
whajushappen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Well.. seems as though He has gone from Concerned to Interested...
Quote:
pls who are you? call me on this number: +44703189xxxx. or u give me urs and i call u..

Uhhh, Robert don't you read 419eaters?.
If you would just scroll up a few posts, You would see where we do not have a phone on the Island... Confused

Jeannette, I like your movie producer approach,
that combined with the side attack from germany, makes for a nice busy day for the Lad. Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After pestering me for my phone number, he didn't call yet. Mad

whajushappen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I know why the Lad is not on the phone right now...

sent this to him last night...
Quote:
You know, So slow down Robert, I will get back to you in the morning,
This plan is going to take some time to get right, But don't worry, you will not regret this.

And He sends back this short(but sweet) note...
Quote:
(keep my fingers cross).. will wait for you to get back to me...

The lad might not be able to dial a phone number right now because...
His fingers are too angry to dial. Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More whining:
Quote:
Aki,
I am so happy to hear from you.. and your email is a very encouraging one, which i hope this dream comes tru, cos i can`t wait for the day i will step out of this mess and have my freedom... do you think that you can get me a better lawyer that can bring her down? i can`t wait to see her goes down...she deserve to be punished not just for my case but for the other people dat has been a slave to her just becos she has money and believe that everyother person is on her feet... how do you mean by write letter? i can always check my email once she is not around me or the house...

Still going on about the phone:
Quote:
then as for calling me, anytin you call and i don`t pick, then know she is around me or somewhere around the house but be rest assured that i will definitely call you back once i have free chance.
Confused lad forgot to give me his phone number, but I wouldn't call anyway. Spend your credits, boi!

Tentatively going off script:
Quote:
So how can you get me out of here?? it going to be a very hard one you know?? whats ur suggestion? we need to start working on it pls...

Trying the religious angle:
Quote:
i know that God will answer my prayers one day over my situation and get me a good samaritan that will single handle pull me out from this hell..

And scurrying back to script:
Quote:
am so worried about this funds cos i really need that funds to get my life back and in order, cos i will not like to be a bounding to anybody when am out from here... and dats why i really need to know that this funds is secured well by you and its in your possession and then i can be fully sure that i will have a life in the end... So discuss with ur banker and act fast, the bank is a well known bank and its all over the global
No, no, no, you will discuss that with him once you are free. Mr. Green

Today, I was in Salzburg to do some more shopping, so my reply will be late.

Any suggestions out there? - I was thinking of gradually reveiling to him that I had hired a killer to get rid of my hubby and offering him to pay the killer to do the same to his wife, but that might be a bit over the top.

By the way, frightened lad is desperaty clinging to his script: The very generous movie producer hasn't heard back.

Edit: Of course, I'm dying to hear exactly how his wife got rid of his predecessors. Here's hoping for some cruel tales of woe! Twisted Evil

whajushappen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has been busy today...
Quote:
mary,

How are you today? still waiting for you to call or mail me and explain in full who you are and what you want me to do cos i am very confused...

So I send this back to calm his nerves
Quote:
Robert, I am still with you, be patient while I try to figure a way to explain what the plan to you
it is a very simple plan but very complicated to explain the actions required.

I think the best way to help me explain, might be to ask you a few questions first,

First, can I trust you Robert? as this is alot of money and part of my retirement too.
if things go right with you, I think maybe you can retire too.

Second, are you willing and able to complete some business forms? in a professional manner.
There will be one or two letters to write in hard copy, and they will need to be accurate.

Thirdly, will you be able to spend the needed time this matter will require? this will take some
months before the price fixing vote for the clams, is completed and payments are released.

like I said Robert, it is complicated, so if you can answer my questions, it would be helpfull.

Thanks
Mary

And I do believe the Hook is now ready to be set with but a gentle tug...
Quote:
Answer to ur few questions:

First, can I trust you Robert? as this is alot of money and part of my retirement too.
if things go right with you, I think maybe you can retire too.: the problem is not trusting me but can i trust you when it comes to when the payment time

Second, are you willing and able to complete some business forms? in a professional manner.: for me to complete it is not the problem, for you to explain to me what is it all about and how do i come in..
There will be one or two letters to write in hard copy, and they will need to be accurate.: let me know what letters is that and why the letters.

Thirdly, will you be able to spend the needed time this matter will require? this will take some
months before the price fixing vote for the clams, is completed and payments are released.: and that is where the trust issue lies cos how will i get my share, whats the % we will share and where will the funds be paid to?

waiting

Yes Robert, we do indeed have some trust issues. but don't worry Robert, I got your back.

Keep up the good stuff Jeannette, Phone fun is allways good fun. Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sadly, cheap lad didn't provide any phone fun yet. Sad

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After one day of waiting, the lad gets this:
Quote:
Dear Mr Miller,
sorry I didn’t write to you sooner. Yesterday I was in Salzburg, it’s only a good hour’s drive, and I came back very late because my car had huge problems going up the narrow lane – in the dark, too. Next time, I’ll take the 4-wheel-drive.

Preparing to reveal how I killed my hubby:
Quote:
This morning, I had an unexpected visit from a representative from the company my husband had his life insurance with. They doubt his death was an accident! It took me several hours and all my female charme to get rid of him.

And since he made the mistake of praising "his bank":
Quote:
It is certainly good to know that the bank you have your funds with is a well-known global institution. So they are safe and nobody will be able to touch them until you are free.

Hoping to get the juicy facts:
Quote:
By the way, you mentioned that your wife had other slaves before you. Do you know how she got rid of them? That is something a lawyer might want to know. But we shall deal with that once you get out.

Introducing my dubious connections - hoping not to chase him away:
Quote:

You remember that my husband was Finnish, and he had contacts to the Russian mafia; Russia is close to Finland. The men who guarded me were all Russian criminals. But I managed to become friends with one of them, and he helped me to get away. I am still in contact with him, and he might be able to help you, too.
I could understand if you do not want to deal with a criminal, but I suggest we give it a try.
Have a nice Sunday, I’m thinking of you.
Best wishes
Aki

Just now I realise I made a huge mistake - again: I closed all roads to the money for him. He will drop me. Evil or Very Mad

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As the lad is too stupid to properly scam, I am going to help him (do I have to play both sides now just because that teenage kid can't scam? banghead )
A letter to his bank:
Quote:
To whom it may concern
Madam, Sir,
I am contacting you in behalf of Mr R0bert Miller who has an account with you, No. 56oo2077.
I am understanding that he is concerned about the safety of his funds.
Please be assured that I do not doubt for one moment the respectability of your institution, I just want to put Mr Miller’s mind at ease by telling him that there is no need to worry. Could you do me the favour of sending him an email on that behalf? His contact is ..... - Thank you in advance!
Yours truly ...

Now puleeehhhzse tell me that the funds will be forfeit soon. Evil or Very Mad

whajushappen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work Jeannette, keep him busy.
I think this is going to help take some of his time...
Quote:
Robert sorry for the delay, this is a real working clam farm, and is very remote and isolated.
it is isololated for good reason, Giant clams are expensive to raise and harvest,
Trade secrets need to be kept, and all the needed security features are allways costly,

So what does that mean to you and me? well Robert, let me ask you a few more questions
to help satisfy both of our curiosity's about each other.

firstly, how much do you know about business workings? I know you don't just sit around
all day and joke idiots like the Bartletts for money, You must have learned some trade?

The reason I ask about your trade, is the Bartletts are going to want to know.
And They need to think you are really wanting to work for them, that is a big part of the plan,
You need to write the Jim Bartlett address and tell them you have thought it over and
are interested in working for them, You need to make it sound convincing though Robert.
Tell them about your trade and education, where you're from and things like that, Get friendly.

Like I said Robert, this is going to take some time for both of us to finish and get payouts,
but when it is time for Payouts, You won't have to worry about trusting me,
Because it will be the Game Warden from the department of game and wildlife that pays out.
And that is where most of the letter writing and files will be the most important to us.

Ok Robert, I must go and check the clam fennels and chart growth now, the bigger the better.
and bigger means way more money for you and me when it comes time for harvest payouts.
as for your % Robert, it is hard to give an exact figure, but more than one hundred thousands
I won't know untill after the Pre Harvest Price Fix meeting and Elections are over and done.

I can explain more as it is needed Robert, but in the mean time, Write the Bartletts email,
and tell them you are very interested and these are my skills and education, ect, ect...

Mary
Sorry Jeannette, the lad may be a bit preocupied at the moment. Maybe he will be more available for communications tommorow.
Robert was contemplating his future today...
Quote:
Mary,

I have two Questions:

What do you mean by trade and education? you need to give me an idea of the kind of trade... cos i know that trade is just a word and inside it, has diffrent types of trade.. and which education are you talking about?

Secondly,

i can`t just start writing to them when i don`t know what to write to them, you need to be specific on what you want me to write to them... and how to start the letter,

Lastly,

can we atleast talk on the phone and discuss this... cos it will really help in this kind of deal.. this is not just about the email and besides, if you are talking about working for the jim`s.. then how will dey payout... or are we talking about going into a investment plan with them and then we can be looking at a huge sum of money for both of us...

Robert my young apprentice, you have much to learn indeed. but fear not, I shall teach...

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing whajushappen, he is practically asking you to develop the scam for him. I get the feeling that he really is a teenage kid with his oga maybe in Malaysia. I'm hoping to get an email from the bank so I can check the header. I just might want to transfer some funds into his institution.

whajushappen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish it was that easy Jeannette, The lad is still very sceptical about the whole thing...
Quote:
Hmmmmm,

Sounds complicated, intresting, scary, and in a way very ???

Well, i can draft a letter to them but i still want to know what does my trying to pretend that i want to work for them gat to do with getting the money... cos what you said here about voting and all doesn`t not make sense to me honesty.. i like to ve clarified with what am about to do... Sorry about that but thats just my type.

i will write a letter with my profile, then my trade experinces, then after a voting.. and then at the end of the year, the majority wins?? c`mon Mary.. this sounds very strange? pls explain this where i will read a point out of it... cos i am not getting the picture..

when will i be able to write to jim directly since you are in control of his email, how will he get my email???

And since I can't seem to get away from my theme of cramming "Too much too fast", I decided to shove this spew down his throat...
Quote:
Robert it is complicated, I am glad you are interested, and you should be scared, I am.
what I want to do is not exactly legal in most countries, and that makes it very ???.
That is why I asked you to do this Robert, because I know you don't mind doing illegal things.

Only thing is I thought that you might know more about business then you seem to know,
Sure Price Fixing and Proxy Voting is not exactly for beginer's, but its not that hard to grasp.
I won't have time to explain every detail to you Robert, and I am telling to much allready.
Like I said, this is not something you would want to tell your mother about.

No doubt you are worried about how, when, and what you are going to get for a Payout.
Of course I understand that, it is just business, I know you need money, everyone does.
I know You didn't write the Bartletts just because you wanted a new friend to chat with.

Well, Robert, I can tell you the money is here, but I can't tell you how much until the Tally.
As soon as the clams are counted and delivered, only then can I say exactly the number.
But like I told you, it can be more then one hundred thousand if everything is perfect.
Even if everything goes wrong, you would still be on the books for the $750 a week.

So the sooner the date on your application, the bigger the Backpay paycheck you get.
it will be at least three months of back pay to you, if the worst happens. you dont worry,
The new secretary would have to send you a payment because you are allready on the books
So you are going to get a minimum of nine thousand dollars, just for hand writing some letters
Easy money for you, and I take all the risks Robert, trust me, you cant lose.

Like I say Robert I won't have time to explain the simple stuff like Resume's and Applications.
And I cant give away my whole plan to you, not yet anyway. not even the other staff know all.
In fact I wont even say how many of the other staff members are with me in this. not yet.

As far as me controlling the Bartletts email, I am the communications sectetary,
The Bartletts have no idea what is going on, all they know is Clams, Sailing. and Alcohol
They drink like fish, and thats no secret Robert. allways drunk, and never sober for long.
But they are not the problem Robert, the Game Warden office is the problem.

Robert you might ask, why dont I just write all the letters? and not need Anyone else for this?
Well, I would do that if I could Robert, but getting past the game warden is very hard to do,
all the letters and forms need to be hand written, and then examined. by them.
We cant get past hand writing the letters, that is where you come in to play Robert.

I have to go now Robert, I have spent to much time on this allready, if you can help, great.
if not, I can get someone else to help, I get at least 5 scam emails a week from others.
allways asking the Bartletts for money, well I am sick and tired of them giving away money.
Money that I could use for better things, And for a better future, and no more smelly clams.

This time I am going to do something about my future. The money is there Robert, are you?
It won't be easy, the paperworks wont fill itself out, but I know I can get someone to do it.

Mary

What can I say, I don't mind doing a little extra work if it looks promising.
Probably won't be the last time I type more words then the lad does.
Hopefully it will be worth the effort, and Robert and I will be long time friends.

Oh well, It's all part of the fun, I guess. Cool

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi whajushappen,
nothing wrong with your long email, it keeps the teenager from the street and teaches him some English. Mr. Green

Meanwhile the nasty kid whines some more while getting creative:
Quote:
Hi there, wow pls next time don`t drive in the nite, ur safety matters alot, well what u said is okay but i will like to deal with just u and nobody else, just for my security cos right now i can`t trust anybody else over this.. humans can be terrible u know?? as for other slaves.. well i have never met anybody she dated b4 but from a comment she made( i will make sure u don`t exits like the others that tried)!! does that make sense to you?? can we discuss more on the phone? i can ring u if u want?

So I try to ease him into my initial ploy once more:
Quote:
Dear Mr Miller,
the last days I spent thinking about you and your problems. You know, I begin t feel for you like for a younger brother. That is why I will always respect your wishes and try my best to help you.
Do you think that your wife is open for negotiations? I guess deep down she is cold-hearted and not really interested in you personally; any other slave might do in the end. She just might be inclined to release you if she smells money.
Let me know your thoughts.
Affectionately
Aki
PS. Your bank sent a rather stupid email.

The bank? - Yep, remember I had contacted them in the meantime because I wanted the header:
Quote:
Madam, Sir,
I am contacting you in behalf of Mr Robert Miller who has an account with you, No. 5600oo98.
I am understanding that he is concerned about the safety of his funds.
Please be assured that I do not doubt for one moment the respectability of your institution, I just want to put Mr Miller’s mind at ease by telling him that there is no need to worry. Could you do me the favour of sending him an email on that behalf? His contact is ..... - Thank you in advance!

... and I got it, resulting to Google headquarters:
Quote:
Received: from mail-pw0-f43.google.com (mail-pw0-f43.google.com [209.85.160.43]) by mtain-mh07.r1000.mx.aol.com (Internet Inbound) with ESMTP id 0C4B93800008C for <[email protected]>; Mon, 16 May 2011 22:02:12 -0400 (EDT) Received: by mail-pw0-f43.google.com with SMTP id 4so94144pwj.16 for <[email protected]>; Mon, 16 May 2011 19:02:12 -0700 (PDT) DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date Mad-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=tPPWpkKYNWN8MUDiM/UkE5r2VRC3/EBgVAuTRMpfcuE=; b=D4WAZDNNz/bC9LPozw/gEhYUm2DimNWf5q1doSBmcLQCHFmzc/dfJAV0ti7ftnoFxa nvzDSh495p2fTkU0AiL8zMgN1vpH1aYBB1CFmQI6cjrgD9i2qU5TxpGFTChmHLIYPJ0b 8dlDtJucxEA26C7yRqPy1xZdH9sOVjrKJJwZ4= DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date Mad-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=hL/c32IQa2Sfl7xVVZaYC4SSP0u2pS3HltfjQ3SzxU/ao8ulMZzdxP04DmylvBe5Pz JkgyVH3z+3gF44wHjDHo7Aid9ZbiRm5/PdNucCY/RmH0zPPXGCFgSOMTxCZCnYJ4t+aG SpsOY7vyyNfYm6d4I3aTC8V1hmSFqbjZmUJQA= MIME-Version: 1.0 Received: by 10.142.208.20 with SMTP id f20mr51931wfg.403.1305597732772; Mon, 16 May 2011 19:02:12 -0700 (PDT) Sender: [email protected] Received: by 10.142.72.21 with HTTP; Mon, 16 May 2011 19:02:12 -0700 (PDT) In-Reply-To: <[email protected]> References: <[email protected]> Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 03:02:12 +0100 X-Google-Sender-Auth: Vgjs7IhiRKObXWaOR1uhEo6Gfy8 Message-ID: <[email protected]> Subject: Re: To whom it may concern: Account of Mr Robert Miller From: "Standard Chartered Bank [Asia Office Dept.]" <[email protected]> To: [email protected] Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=000e0cd29c9a14dd3904a36f2988 x-aol-global-disposition: G X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE: 0:2:361955904:93952408 X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT: 0 X-AOL-SCOLL-AUTHENTICATION: mail_rly_antispam_dkim-m016.1 ; domain : gmail.com DKIM : pass x-aol-sid: 3039ac1d60db4dd1d7243492 X-AOL-IP: 209.85.160.43 X-AOL-SPF: domain : gmail.com SPF : pass --000e0cd29c9a14dd3904a36f2988 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=windows-1252 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Stupid mugu sent me the "beneficiary" script I won't bore you with. I replied with a short and biting remark.

whajushappen, did you get that header as well?
And the email addy looks suspicious, I'm going to find out if there is a fake website to go with it.

Update: There is a fraudulent domain - without website, so just to get an official looking address. I'll pop over to our site killers.

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The fraudulent site is nastier than I thought: fashmo looked into it.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=202948

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic