SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Not brave enough but if anyone else is interested.....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
fixsmart
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I’m new to this forum but have been reading this website for many years Very Happy I get loads of scam emails at work and this one I thought was particularly amusing, especially as they’ve created a webpage to support their story.

Here’s the email if anyone wants to use it:

Hello Dear
I am writing this mail to you With due respect trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, i decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation, My name is Miss Monica Kipkalya, 24yrs old female and I’m from Kenya in East Africa. My father was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June, 2008.

You can read more about the crash through the below site:
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya.crash/index.html
After the burial of my father, my step-Mother and uncle conspired and sold my father's property to an Italian Expertrate which the shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin. I travelled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money for a better life so that I can take care of myself and start a new life, on my arrival, the Bank Director whom I met in person told me that my father's instruction in his will to the bank was that the money would only be release to me when I present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his/her bank account overseas.
I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my mind convinced me that you may be the true person to help me. Moreover, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my step-Mothers have threatened to assassinate me. The amount is($5.8USD) Million United State Dollars, and I have confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso on my arrival, You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment.
As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self for now until the bank will transfer the fund. I beg you not to disclose it until i come over because I am afraid of my wicked step-mother who has threatened to kill me and have the money alone ,I thank God Today that am out from my country (Kenya) but now In (Burkina Faso) where my father deposited these money with my name as the next of Kin. I have the documents for the claim.
Thanks
God bless you
Monica Kipkalya

Her email address is [email protected]
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brave?? Aw come on I know you want to bait, sign up for a mentor!

Done correctly baiting is safe and fairly easy, heck I do it.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
fixsmart
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

buried under 419 emails wrote:
Brave?? sign up for a mentor!

but I don't even know what that means? Razz
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Just go here (clicky!) to be assigned a senior baiter who will show you the ropes. You should give it a try, even if you think you aren't brave enough. When I first visited here I was the same way, I loved reading everything but I was nervous about actually baiting. Now I'm completely addicted.

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
Karl Ikbread
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehe just to say they also DO mix fact with fiction... The CNN link is legit. Its an example of how they trawl for "grief" and then build a story and scam around it. Also use google as part of the research.. Put in his name and the story checks out.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
especially as they’ve created a webpage to support their story.

What site are you referring to? Our site killers would love to make it go down.

As for "brave", maybe I know how you feel: Not afraid, but thoroughly disgusted. It will pass with practice, so
Welcome, new member! Very Happy

conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater Very Happy There is really no reason you need to be "brave" to bait. As long as you bait safe (ie: don't use any real life info) there is no "danger" and if you feel you are getting in way over your head ask for help here or just stop corresponding with the scammer and close down your baiting email account. Go on give it a try - you know you want to Wink

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Herrmann
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As buried under 419 emails already suggested
Quote:
...sign up for a mentor!
I did a while ago and had learned the art of baiting. Now there are already some lads who are still be scared over their own shadow.

Herrmann
Mortar 5 Nigeria x4 ... lost count already ... Vcamera x2

Due to the recent budget cuts, the cost of electricity, gas and oil as well as current economic conditions, 'The Light at the end of the tunnel' has been turned off. - we apologise for the inconvenience
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Come to uuuus... Come to uuus

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome, its fun have a go, if you lose em put it down to a learning curve and get more practise. Tho yeah whats this website they have??? Twisted Evil

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, they love a good real story in the news to bolster their scam efforts.

In fact right now I am working diligently with the adopted son of Muammar Gaddafi. I hope it works out as he wants to split millions of the Colonel's dollars with me... Evil or Very Mad

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
bigdaddy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ASEM sent!

Madam F**k you with your game ok and dont write to my email or l will track you down with FBI you play with me .

You are nothing but an idiot , You must die by motor accident by fooling with a man that is old enough to be your father .
soon you will writing from your grave .
IDIOT (Barrister after I closed his bank account)

Safari Ch4nt4l Posse-Accra, Ghana > Cotonou, Benin (Co-Bait with GnarlySpoof+psychicbait)
Closed lad accounts x 11 Easter Egg 2011

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic