SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

B0swell chops, Sanusi panics

View next topic
View previous topic

Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been well over two months since this hit my catcher and took up the case:

Quote:
THIS IS TO NOTIFY YOU THAT YOUR OVER DUE INHERITANCE FUNDS HAS BEEN GAZETTED TO BE RELEASED, VIA KEY TELEX TRANSFER (KTT) -DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER TO YOU OR THROUGH ANY OF OUR CORRESPONDENT BANK NOMINATED BYTHE SENATE COMMITTEE FOR FOREIGN OVER DUE FUND TRANSFER.MEANWHILE, A WOMAN CAME TO MY OFFICE FEW DAYS AGO WITH A LETTER,CLAIMING TO BE YOUR TRUE REPRESENTATIVE.
HERE ARE HER INFORMATION'S FOR YOU TO CONFIRM TO THIS OFFICE IF THIS WOMAN IS TRULY FROM YOU OR NOT SO THAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING INTO ANY WRONG ACCOUNTS.
CLAIMER'S NAME: JANET WHITE BANK NAME: CITI BANK ARIZONA, USA. ACCOUNT NUMBER:6503809428. PLEASE, DO RECONFIRM TO THIS OFFICE, AS A MATTER OF URGENCY IF THIS WOMAN IS FROM YOU.
YOU ARE REQUESTED TO FILL AND SEND THIS INFORMATION'S FOR VERIFICATIONS PURPOSES SO THAT YOUR FUND VALID US$10.5M (SEVEN MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS) WILL BE REMITTED INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT ANY WHERE. THIS FUND IS AS A RESULT OF INHERITANCE ON YOUR BEHALF.

Yada yada yada. Cammy was scornful:

Quote:
I'd say that someone is playing a sick joke here. My mother has been dead for over twenty years.

After a bundle of delays, it was time for payday:

Quote:
This fee is to obtain the authorization from IMF & World Bank and approval to release your US$3.2 million into your account.
In this regard, you are required to send this fee of US$900 (as shown on the Documents attached) to the name (Uch3chukwu B3d3) so that he can make the payment, send you the receipt and get the authorization for the release of your fund. It is preferable that you send it to him through Western Union Money Transfer or MoneyGram for quick cash and make the payment the same day. Please use the information below for sending the fee:
Still waiting..
Receiver's Name: Uch3chukwu B3d3
Address: 12 Airport Residential Area, Nigeria
Test Question: Color?
Answer: Blue
Sender's Name:....................................
MTCN: ...............................

But when the reply went back explaining that the long weekend would delay things, something was different...

Quote:
Receiver's Name: J4mes B0swell
Address: 57 Kanayo St., Owerri. Imo State, Nigeria

It was too far down the page to be seen.

The Lad urged Cammy to hurry, and sent a message repeating the name he'd given. Cammy wasn't amused:

Quote:
I've already sent the money to J4mes B0swell. I'm not going to send it again to someone else!

Panic set in!

Quote:
What do you mean that you have sent the money to someone els. What happen with the lawyer's name that i gave to you? Uch3chukwu b3d3.

Quote:
Oh my god, now tell me it's anybody useing my name to write to you?

With a scornful:

Quote:
You told me to send it to J4mes B0swell. You can't deny that!

Cammy forwarded the modified email, with gratifying results:

Quote:
I did'n no that name, please Look kindly go and change it to the lawyer name's as i have told you befor time.

Twisted Evil

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 180
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
Dr Mike
Banned for Total Shitfuckery

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I suspect it is already to late. Those Nigerians are quick picking up their pay from WU. Nice one Yastreb.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Too true Dr Mike - he's a day late and $900 short. Laughing

Supplemental - the latest:

Quote:
You have urge to send the money to the lawyer name uch3ch3ukwu b3d3 he is the right person to go and make the payment to the world bank. Not james, ok. Kindly do this as soon as posseble. Waiting.

Cammy's reply won't help:

Quote:
The money's been collected! What the fuck just happened?

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 180
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After Cammy's somewhat profane question, I was expecting something more dignifiedly angry than

Quote:
I should been asking you what fuck is happening?

How could Cammy know that?

Quote:
Is this some sort of stupid fucking joke?

The Lad is again economical in expression:

Quote:
Listing to me now who do YOU SAID YOU SEND THE MONEY TO?

He seems to welcome short answers, so...

Quote:
Jam3s B0swell. Duh! You can read, right?

That provoked something extra:

Quote:
How come you send money and i did not received any information which mean's you send it to the impuster,liyers outside there. Right now the lawyer and i are draving to the world bank to report the sitution and if you did not send the money to lawyer under 24hrs we no option than to tarminet the transaction. Thank you.

So Cammy shot back, not accepting the claim of an "impuster":

Quote:
If my money's been stolen because you gave me the wrong name, then I'm not going to send more because of your bone headed half assed fuckup.

There is a fact there - someone ain't happy:

Quote:
Camille! Dont insult me i'm a man of reputation i did not received any (MTC) no through my e-mail. And after reporting the issue to the world bank. You are now required to send $900 as soon as posseble for immediate transfer of your fund. Because the world bank are not happy with the delay. So my sister the bank lawyer is waitin to received the information on his name uch3chukwu b3d3.

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic